9. Really?

Excuse all mistakesssss

Jasmine

We have been on this plane for forever waiting the pilot said something was wrong but it can be fixed. It was starting to scare me. I decided to FaceTime Sam it started to connect and the screen was blank

"Wassup Jas", he said.
"Waiting to leave something wrong with the plane so we might be a little later"
"Damn, well alright I'll still come get y'all. You miss me?",he said finally putting the camera on him.
"Ummm no"
"Awwwww forreals?",he said with sarcasm.
"I'm jp and why you at the hospital?"
"One of my homies was up here just came to make sure he straight",he said.
"Well the plane is finally moving so I'll see you later"

I hung up and looked at Tommie who was sleeping in the weirdest position. I turned my phone off and went to sleep. I knew we would be on this plane for a while and I couldn't wait to see Sam.

Sam

"Count up Count up I just popped me a Molly I'm finna turn up", I rapped driving back to the house. It was 4 in the morning when I walked in the house and I was high as hell "Sam take yo ass to bed", my mama yelled at me.

"I'm not tired yet", I said laughing. I felt a shoe hit the back of my neck "Awe shit", I said rubbing my neck. "Talk back again, I'm beating yo ass", she said. I walked to my room and continued to smoke some more.

Doctor Monroe 😻💦 : You up?
Doctor Monroe😻💦:Sammmm
Doctor Monroe 😻💦:Wake up baby 💦

I just looked at my phone laughed, this bitch sprung off my dick. I'm not gone fuck her no more well maybe one more time. I just don't want Jasmine to find out I'm trying to get with her, not Doctor Monroe.

"Sam why did you eat up all my Popeyes?", my mama said holding the empty box. "Munchies mama I was hungry",I said laughing. "Boy take yo ass to Popeyes and get me some more damn chicken",she yelled.

I just laughed and grabbed my keys, I walked outside and got in my car. I headed straight to Popeyes. It wasn't that long of a drive and I was not finna get my ass out of the car so I went to drive thru. "What will you be having?", the voice on the speaker said. "Yeah lemme get a two number 4's with the rice and beans make sure my damn chicken is spicy as fuck, lemme get a large Sierra Mist, and this time make sure my fries not fucking crusty", I said into the mic.

"Pull up to the 2nd window your total is $13.47",the voice said. I pulled up and paid then waited for my food. I got my food and made my way back to the house.

When I pulled up I seen dice was here. I went inside and put the food on the counter. "Mama I got yo food!" I grabbed mine and went back in my room. "Wassup nigga",Dice said.

"Wadup hoe", I said laughing. "You need to stop smoking, you laugh at nothing", Dice said. "Nigga why you always serious?" Like he take everything to heart fucking chill sometimes. "Because man I just am, y'all always thinking I'm a joke",he said.

"Shut yo moody ass up" always in his damn feelings. "What time is it?"

"Ummm almost 6 why?",he said looking at his phone.

"Shit I got to go get Jasmine"

I looked at my phone and seen two texts from Jasmine.

Jasmine😈😻:We're here come get us
Jasmine😈😻: Come to terminal B

I grabbed my food and headed back out and to the airport.

Unknown

I been watching Sam for a while now he thinks he can get away from me, it's not going to happen. I have the perfect plan for him, he won't suspect a thing. I paid those girls to do a simple Job and they fucked it all up, now it's up to me. It shouldn't be that hard, but first I have to get rid of Jasmine, I mean she's cute but she not like me.

Me and Sam had something so special and I will admit that I messed things up, but he wasn't paying me any attention. I was currently driving behind Sam as he was going to the airport. I had some music going until my phone rang. "What's up?", I said I to the phone.

"The plan is not working he keeps on ignoring me"
"We'll try harder then be more sexy"
"I am fine asf he's all wrapped into Jasmine now not me"
"If you don't do what I say, I will make sure you loose your job as a Doctor"

I hung up as Sam came to a stop, he was picking up Jasmine and some other girl. "About time Sam", Jasmine said. I don't like this bitch attitude with my man, I can't wait to kill her.

Sam

"Girl hurry yo ass up I need to get some more food" "Always eating",Tommie said.

They put there bags in the trunk and got in. "Y'all coming with me or want to go to Jas?"

"Tommie you gone spend the night?",Jasmine asked her.

"Yeah I'll stay",she said.

I dropped them off, I told Jasmine I would come back to see her whenever she woke up. I was beyond tired but I had this weird feeling that somebody was following me. I been seeing this black car follow me for the longest. "I gotta dodge these bitches"

I made a left turn and so did they, I made a right turn and they did the same. "What the fuck man!" I pulled over and the black car stopped on the side of me. I couldn't see through there Windows and I didn't recognize the car.

When they rolled down the windows I was shocked. I thought this bitch was locked up but she looked finer than ever, she looked so different.

"Tiana!"

"Hello Sam nice to see you again",she said.

I'm so confused all these bitches after me "Get out the car Sam",she said

"Fuck no, what you want, why you following me?"

"We still have unfinished business baby so come on"

I ain't going nowhere with her crazy deranged ass like really? This bitch shot my cousin and killed his friend. She not finna get the chance to kill me, and better yet my whole car bullet proof.

I drove off so fast and turned onto the dirt road that led to the back of Walmart I know a spot where her ass ain't gone find me. I was ducked off an didn't see her car anymore so I drove off real fast and went to one of the trap houses on the north side.

I guess Ima have to be ducked off until it's time for my show in Dallas. I have to kill these bitches because jail is not working for them.

I just really want to know why Tiana is after me?

Comment!!✏️
Vote !!!!😈😈😈
Not gone update until next week I got prom Saturday and Ik Ima be 🖕🏾 up