30.New beginnings

2 months later

Sammy😋😍
"Baby lets go shopping and out to eat pleaseeeeeeeee", Kelsey whined. "I guess lets go", I said kind and of mad. I'm still with her even tho Jas came back she don't know about Kelsey so it's cool. We walked outside and got in my car and headed to the mall. Kelsey was on her phone talking so loud. I enjoy spending time with Kelsey but I want Jas. Me and her went through some wild shit together. I know I fucked up big time by messing with Kelsey.

"You bring money?", Kelsey asked me.

"For what?"'

"See this why....." , she started mumbling.

"Speak up I can't hear you."

"I said you ain't ever trying to spend money on me, now that yo bitch back you kick me to the curb", she semi yelled.

"You thought we had something special but sorry you not the one for me", I sang.

She looked pissed off "Yo I can drop yo ass off right here and go home fix yo attitude man"

She didn't even look at me so I stopped the car and unlocked her door. She got out and walked off. I drove and headed towards the highway so I could go see Jas.

I think I'm done with Kelsey for reals because she always worried about money, money , money. Like bitch don't you have a job that gives you hella money? I don't know what was wrong with me at first but now I know what I want.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID it was Jasmine

"Wassup baby"

"Nothing much about to have lunch with Jacob", she said. I do not like that nigga.

"Where at? I was headed to your house but I can wait"

"No baby come with us, I haven't seen you since yesterday", she whined.

"Alright Kel--Jasmine" Shit I'm fucking up.

"Okay we're going to In-N-Out burger" , she said.

"Okay baby"

"Love you", she said

"Love you too" I hung up and exited the highway so I could go meet Jas.

Jasmine👑

"You got attitude on na naAnd your pussy on aguaAnd your stomach on flat flatAnd your ass on what's that?And, yeah, I need it all right nowLast year I had drama, girl not right nowI was never gon' chat what we talkin' about" , me and Jacob was tur...

And your pussy on agua
And your stomach on flat flat
And your ass on what's that?
And, yeah, I need it all right now
Last year I had drama, girl not right now
I was never gon' chat what we talkin' about" , me and Jacob was turning up as we pulled into In-N-Out.

I was so happy that two of my favorite boys are going to spend the day with me. I haven't really seen Sam because he's been working and doing shows a lot. I missed him so much and I never want to leave him again. Cali was a very trying time for everyone but I'm glad that chapter of my life is over.