26.Old flame

Omniscient POV 👀 excuse all mistakes love you guys ☺️💕

"I just get that money then I go go go", Sam rapped. Sam and Dice were chilling at the stu recording some music. "Aye I gotta go get Jaiden", dice told Sam.

"Alright I'll see you later hoe", Sam said laughing.

"Boy fuck you",Dice said flipping Sam off.

It was just Sam in the stu and he was thinking of a hook when he heard the door open.It was his cousin J who had finally just got out of jail.

"My nigga you finally out",Sam said dapping him up

"My nigga you finally out",Sam said dapping him up. "You know I was gone get out eventually, how everything been tho",J said.

"Mannnn these hoes wildin but it's finally over so gotta get back to grinding",Sam said pulling a blunt out his pocket. Him and J staterd smoking the blunt laughing at some old shit and talking.

"You go see Red yet?",Sam asked. "Nah mom said he been ducked off, and that mean he got a girl",J said. Sam just shook his head "I hope she ain't crazy"

Sam and J finished up the blunt, Sam went back in the booth to rap, over in Chicago Tommie was out shopping with Herb. They had become really close in the last few days.

Herb liked her a lot because she was crazy and was independent it seemed to bring out a different side in him. "You like these or these",Tommie said pointing to some heels.

"The black ones look the best T",Herb said smiling at Tommie. "Aye wear something nice we going to a party",he said grabbing Tommies hand as they walked to the register. He paid for her shoes and they left to go get meet up with Bibby and the gang.

Tommie was having so much fun in Chicago she forgot all about work and she didn't give af. She missed Jasmine though but she knew Jas had to handle some shit.

Somewhere in a cellar Rico was tied up all bloody, no one could hear him, no one knew where he was. His mom was worried that something had happened to her son, ever since he left for Houston.

Rico was tied up hoping that the he would just die, he wanted to be done with life, but that's not what the plan is for him.

"Jaidennnnnnnnnn wassup man, how uncles nephew today?", Dice said kissing all over his nephew.