Starkit's Prophecy Review

By warriorcatlover345

Ok, so recently I have read the book known as Starkit's Prophecy. The other day I happened to stumble across... More

A/N
Allegiances
Chapter One Prologue
Chapter 2 - The Rise of a Heroin
Chapter 3 - The Battle for the Clan
Chapter 3 - Training Under the Stars
Chapter For StarPaws decids - In this chapter, for Starpaw decides
Chapter Five Untidles - Untitles?
Chapter Six Desions - Starpaw is constantly conflicted
Chapter Ate The Serimmony 1 - This chapter ate the ceremony
Chatter NEIN Teh Evil Tigger and holY
Chapter Ten The Recluse
Catter 1 The Fiht Aganst the Sitters 1
Cahpter 12 The Sark Forest
Cahpter 13 The Metang wit Sartcaln
Chapter Fortene The Ten Commdaments
Chaper Sixteen The Nane Lifes
Chapter 17 Returnr
Chater Eitheen The Deat 11 11 1
19 The Mirage 1!
Chapter 19 The Nwe Love
Chapter 20 STARCALN
Chatpre 21 The Purtle
NextChapter
Chapter 23 The
Chaphtrt 22 LEBIANS 1 111 - a mix of lesbians and plebian?
Chapter 25 The Ask Qestion
Chapter 27 A NEW CALN?
Chapter 27 the Mameries
Chapter 28 Shrakking
Chapter 30 The Revvel!
Chatter 31 KITS
Chapter 23 The Vist
Chpater 24 THE BARLE
Chapter Thirty Two The Berth
Chapter 333 Nwe Lifes
Chapter 34 TIGERSTARS ATTAK
Cahpert 34: Back Too the clan
Very Important Message
Chapter 40 - Tigerkit
Chapter 42 - Stargleam's New Thought
Chapter 43 - The Plan for the Battle
Chapter 44 - A Surprise
Chapter 45 - The Death and Betrayal
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

Cohpter Fiften THE TURTH

247 8 40
By warriorcatlover345

The cold and hard TURTH!!

StarGlam marced ofer too RedPaw and LakePaw she looked angrily. "WhT DID I JUTS SAY?/" she esked. "The elfenth commonment is NO BEING GAY!11
I thought it was "no beng gay"??

"But I love her!1" said LakePol.(a/n. EW!11 THIS IS DIGUSTING)
It is absolutely not!

"But its agant the ten commdnents!" saud StarPaw.
You must not know how to count because there are eleven in the commandments you have!

She wanet over and thurst herslef betwen them. "Do you WANT to go the dark foret?"

"Yes?" ansed RedPaw.
You probably deserve it

"No you dont" said StarGleam "it'sa relly horribld place." I kno, Ive been their!"
And you should've stayed there!

Were sory said RedPaw and lakePolw. They locked sadly. "We wont do it agan."
There isn't going to be any stars left by the end of this book!

"I hope not" said StarGlame turng around and walkin back to FireStar. "We have to show this to the rets off the calns.
It's probably best they don't read these...

"ok said FireStar" "we should go to the Gathern."

"If we go to the Gathern then I can shoe off the commendments to the other claans1" gagged StarGlame happ;y. "Cmon lets go!" She ran of not wating fro any other cat and then she was at the Gathern!

"ATENSION ALL CATS" she yelled lepping to the HighRock. ?"I NEDD YOU'RE ATTENSION I HAVE AN ANNOUNCER"
And of course they'll pay attention because she's SO PERFECT and AMAZING!!

"Omg what is it!11!1" shocked MitsyFoot. "Is it imptent!"

"Yes of cors its imptent!111!1"! yellded StarGleam "or else I wuldnt be hear!" "I have the ten Commandmeonts and you need to kno what they ar!" She red the ten commons ot to the other calns and theny all bowed down to her.
Yep, yep. Listening to a 6-month old kit makes more sense than the cats listening to StarClan!

Thank you for teling use SarkGleam they said happly." "We sont sin again!"

"God" said StarGleam she jumped form the HighRoke. She saw FireStar cumin threw the crowed towed jer.
...Oh

"StarGlame you are a much beter cat then me at this1 you should be letter. Im not deid so ill go join the eldlers insted!" he said and he tuched his noise to StarGleams. "You have to go to the MonStone today to go get your nien lives. Ill go with you and so will JayFather."
I can't be reading this right now...this is not possible...A SIX MONTH-OLD KIT IS BECOMING A LEADER AND THE LEGEND KNOWN AS FIRESTAR WHO SAVED THE FOREST IS GIVING UP HIS SPOT!!!!

"Kawaii" said StarGlema happly. They left the Gathern and all the cats were cherring for her,

So hod u guys lik eit? it wass so didsuting 2 rite the gya part.
It makes me sick that you think that should be sickening!

HBut thigs are guna be better no inteh clams! Also if ur a bad reveiwer u dont belive in Gosh ull go 2 hekc. thx guys for the god reveis. !

More reviews soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 391 33
2023 EDIT: This was my first proper book on here, and is quite cringy and badly-written, so please don't judge all too much! ^^' ~ Now, many g...
10.5K 283 15
This is my first fanfic, it isn't good at all and I probably will never touch it again. You were born as a demon with a human soul, so unlike other d...
138K 4.1K 21
I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS ! He does not make me weak But only the opposite He makes me glow in my darkness He creates my light He fills my ga...
213K 4.4K 71
idek not gonna follow the anime or manga just kinda random Guys I had to redo this book a lot cause Wattpad being a ass. Warning: Sexual themes and...