Diabolik Lovers: More brides...

By adoKure

Disclaimer: I do not own Diabolik Lovers. However I do own these OC characters. *AU* Yui is now a vampire, an... More

Chapter 1: More brides?
Chapter 2: Run away brides
Chapter 3: To Teach Untamed Brides Part 1
Chapter 4: To Teach Untamed Brides Part 2
Chapter 5: Brides in a Nutshell
Chapter 6: Sweeping Brides of their feet Part 1
Chapter 7: Sweeping Brides off their feet Part 2
Chapter 8: Going Under
Chapter 9: Not Your Average Brides
Chapter 10: Full Moon Lovers
Chapter 11: Paradise and Horror Part 1
Chapter 12: Paradise and Horror Part 2
Chapter 13: Paradise and Horror Part 3
Chapter 14: Paradise and Horror Part 4
Chapter 15: Green with Envy
Chapter 16: Confessions of a Vampire
Chapter 18: Say I Love You
Chapter 19: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 20: Fated Part 1
Chapter 21: Fated Part 2
Chapter 22: Fated 3
Chapter 23: Fated 4
Chapter 24: Tension, and Nothing Less
Chapter 25: More Surprises
Chapter 26: Caught Up
Chapter 27: Let's Talk
Chapter 28: Unstable Mess
Chapter 29: The Time Is Now Part 1
Chapter 30: The Time is Now Part 2
Chapter 31: Overcome Part 1
Chapter 32: Overcome Part 2
Chapter 33: Overcome Part 3
Chapter 34: Overcome Part 4
CHARACTER PROFILES
Chapter 35: 60 minutes
Chapter 36: A Wedding Without Boundaries Part 1
Chapter 37: A Wedding Without Boundaries Part 2
Chapter 38: The After Dance Part 1
Chapter 39: The After Dance Part 2
A/N
A very very Big Sorry..

Chapter 17: Coming Clean

1.3K 22 2
By adoKure

Yui gently tapped her forefinger against the edge of the plastic pregnancy test that she held in her hand. When peering down at it, she noticed that two pink lines started to fade-in after several minutes of waiting for the results. The blond throat hitched when receiving the same outcome as she did before an hour ago.

This was her second time taking the pregnancy test. She hoped that the first one was faulty and she didn't see those darn two pink lines. Now she had no choice but to believe and accept the consequences. There was a child growing inside her body, which only meant that she was going to become someone mother.

The young girl gasped when Ayato crossed her mind. He was her baby's father after all and he had a big part in helping her make this happen. She was very cruel to him, pushing him away every time he came around. But what would the redhead think of her now if he found out she was pregnant with his child?

Yui felt really nervous all of a sudden. She didn't want him to hate her over their mistake. It wasn't that she thought of their child as a mistake. However, she didn't think that they were ready for children either. They haven't even tied the knot yet and Yui had no idea how these vampire pregnancies work. With that being the said, she had to tell her fiancé what was going on with her and break any bad blood between them.

The stunned girl placed the pregnancy test on the ledge of the sink and walked out of bathroom dragging her feet. When walking outside her bedroom, she heard laughter in the corridor.

Kyoyo and Laito were walking together and they just so happens to be walking in her way. The redhead had his arm wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulder while whispering sweet nothings inside her ear. Kyoyo held the palm of her hand against her mouth trying to contain her snort and laughter.

They quickly spotted the blond standing outside her doorframe with an alarm look in her enormous pink eyes. The raven haired girl stopped in track suspiciously staring at Yui with her eyebrow cocked.

"Um... do I even dare ask why you look like that," Kyoyo pondered out load.

Yui lowered her gaze to the side with a reddish hue rising on her face. "You don't even want to know."

"By the looks of it, it seems that you lost your head and door knob bitch-chan." Laito joked, when pointing out the missing doorknob that was supposed to be attached to the door.

Kyoyo smacked Laito in the back of his head. "This isn't the time to joke around. There's obviously something wrong with Yui." She scolded before looking back at her nervous blond-headed friend. "D-did something happen that we should know about?"

Yui looked down at her stomach and pressed her hand against it without thinking. She seriously didn't know how to tell them that she was with child. Her main focus was on telling Ayato first since he was the father. That was her main priority.

The blonde immediately heard a gasped from her friend standing in front of her. "Oh my god! So it's true? You really are pregnant?!" Kyoyo exclaimed.

Yui glanced at her friend in disbelief. "W-what? How did you know?"

"Laito told me." Kyoyo responded, looking at her boyfriend from the corner of her eye.

Still in shock, Yui half-glared at her brother-in-law. "How did you figure it out? Were you spying on me?"

Laito sneered and flicked his hair out his face. "Gosh. You caught me, guilty as charged."

Kyoyo huffed. "He didn't spy on you. He ran into you and Ayato in the hallway at school the other day. He also noticed some changes and the way you been acting lately."

"So basically he was spying." Yui concluded.

Laito giggled. "Nothing gets passed you bitch-chan."

Kyoyo scowled. "So anyways... does he know?" she eagerly asked.

Yui narrowed her gaze at Kyoyo. "Does who know what?"

"Tch, Ayato of course. You did tell him right?"

Yui shook her head. "No...I haven't told him yet."

"Well are you going to," her friend interrogated.

"Tell me what," said a very familiar voice from behind Yui.

Yui and Kyoyo became stiff, while Laito just stood there with his forefinger and thumb resting against his jawline.

"This is getting interesting." Laito said, looking at Yui. "What's the matter bitch-chan? Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up Laito," Kyoyo whispered. "This is not the time and place for one of your insensitive jokes."

"Oi," Ayato shouted. He walked passed Yui and stared at each of them with an anxious expression on his face. "I believed that I asked a question."

Kyoyo quickly looked down at her timepiece. "Would you look at the time? It's Reina Birthday already. Well I better go wrap her present."

"You leave first. I'll stay behind and enjoy the show," said Laito.

"Oh no, you are coming with me!" Kyoyo grabbed him by the arm and forcefully pulled him back to their room.

"Well..." Ayato continued as he furrow his eyebrows. "Aren't you going to say something?!"

Yui violently jerked at the tone of his voice. She didn't know how to directly tell him the news. "W-what do you want me to say Ayato?"

"Don't play dumb with me Yui! I put up your crap enough today. You've been dodging me about the subject every chance you get and I won't stand for it any longer."

Her lip trembled and her eyes begin to water. "I apologies for how I acted towards you, but I didn't know what was wrong with me at the time."

"So you know now? Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

"Well...yes. I –"

Before Yui could even spill the news to her fiancé, he interrupted her by continuing to speak his mind. "Look here Yui. I want you to tell me the truth. That means no leaving any details out, so just be bluntly honest with me," he paused when looking down. "I know I'm not the easiest to deal with, but I want to understand whatever it is that you're going through."

Yui sobbed. "I know that Ayato. I'm sorry."

The redhead rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Ugh, why are you crying? You know how I feel about that."

She sniffled, "I can't help it. It's a hormonal thing."

"Well here..." he pulled out a handkerchief and gently patted under her eyelids. "Stay still, I don't want to poke one of your eyes out."

Yui blushed, "you don't have to do this for me."

"Yes I do," He reassured. "I can't have my future wife crying over something like a hormonal thing. Now tell me what's been bothering you."

"About that... you see...we have a bit of a problem. Well it's not exactly a problem but it'll change our lives forever."

The impassioned look on Ayato's face startled her. She could come out with a straight forward answer.

"Get straight to the point Yui. You know how impatient I can get."

"Yui closed her eyes, took a slow deep breath and released it. "I'm pregnant... There. I said it!"

Ayato looked barfed, his eyes were completely wide and his jaw set. He couldn't believe what he heard. Yui was pregnant? But how? How could he allow this to happen? It's not that he didn't want any children with Yui. He wasn't expecting the baby news and it caught him by surprise. Even so, how could someone like him ever father a child?

"I know that look," Yui mumbled shamefully. "You're mad, aren't you?"

Ayato flicker his eyelids. "What?"

"The news is a lot to take in. I was shocked when I found out also. And I know that you probably don't even want any children. They'll probably only get in your way."

"Exactly how dense are you?" The aggravated vampire questioned loud enough for her to comprehend.

She looked heart broken when she heard his insult. "W-why would you ask something like that?"

"The same reason you think so little of me. The feeling is mutual," he complained.

"What's with the attitude?! I don't understand."

He bobbed his head in agreement. "Precisely...you don't. The fact that you assume for the worse only makes me even more infuriated. You even told my brother and Kyoyo the news before me. Who else have you told?!"

Yui tilted her head slightly to the side. "I don't get you. Are you saying that you're ecstatic about the pregnancy or you're mad because Kyoyo and Laito found out before you?"

"Go grief woman!" The redhead shouted with the palm of his hand on his forehead. "I can't be aggravated by this. I'll be leaving first, so don't follow me."

He stomp passed her without any words. Yui stood there blankly and confused about what went on in the corridor between them. Whatever she said or did, dug a deeper hole in their relationship. She didn't know what he was thinking and she didn't even take the time to find out for herself either. Why were things much colder between them and why couldn't she read his mind like she normally did? Everything was about to change now and she didn't know what to expect anymore.

Later that night, the limo arrived in the city twenty minutes after they left the mansion. The driver was just a few blocks away from the restaurant Mayu made reservations at.

Aiko and Reiji were excessively wrapped up in each other embrace before they realized how long they were making out. It was Aiko that made the first move to pull away; she licked her lips and fixed up her pretty dress that were a bit wrinkled.

"I think that's enough make out for this evening." Aiko spoke politely and proper.

"Honestly, stop the shenanigans. We'll be back at it again later. i'm sure of it." Reiji smirked, mischievously.

"Don't be so sure. Let's get through the night first." She said, tapping him on the nose with her finger.

"The lovey-dovey fest is over? What a shame." Subaru spoke with his face directed outside the window.

"Ignore him, I normally do." Mayu shrugged.

Subaru clenched his fist while trying to restrain his emotions. "Let's not fight tonight Mayu. I'm not in the best mood."

Mayu face became heated with anger. She scowled at him from the corner of her eye. "You're not in the mood? But what about me?!"

"Did I missed something here? Why is the atmosphere suddenly gloomy?" Aiko whispered inside Reiji ear.

"Whatever you do, don't engage," warned Reiji.

They both looked in different directions, away from Mayu and Subaru who were sitting apart from each other in a tight position. Subaru interruptedly sighed at how childish their argument was. From the corner of his eye he watch Mayu looking down at her phone, trying to ignore him.

Her pinkish hair laid flat over her shoulders and she was wearing a white sleek, stretchy, fitted dress with a sheer lace back. Subaru thought that she looked outstanding. Every now and then he'd take a peek at her wondering why a girl like her would care for someone like him, a monster.

Subaru never blushed so hard before in his life. He thought about telling her how much he loved her repeatedly in his head. In his pocket was a necklace that belonged to his mother and he was planning on giving it to her tonight. The necklace was very important to him just like Mayu came to be.

"Darn we're already here and we still got thirty-five minutes before reservations."

The pale haired vampire questionably gazed at her. "Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"No... I'm gonna go for a walk." She responded before getting out the car.

"Wait Mayu, we'll join you." Aiko called, stepping out of the vehicle with Reiji not far behind.

Subaru was the last one to exit the vehicle. He anxiously sauntered to Mayu's side with both his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I don't believe you were invited to come along with me." She pointed out with her nose held high in the air.

"Do you hate me that much? Would you rather I stay behind in the limo alone," he asked.

"Why not? You're used to being alone, right?" Mayu taunted.

Subaru scowled when turning away from her. He almost looked sassy while doing it.

"On second thought... maybe we should go our separate ways." Aiko nudged the tall slim vampire standing beside her.

"That's the best thing you said all night." Reiji said, pulling her in the opposite direction.

Aiko waved farewell to them as she walked away with her boyfriend. "We'll meet you guys back here in 30 minutes. Okay?"

"Wait! Don't leave me here," shouted Mayu with disappointment.

"Tch, give it up already. They won't be coming back, so don't waste your breath." Subaru pointed out.

"Who asked you?" Mayu glared.

Subaru shrugged. "Nobody, I'm telling you like it is."

"Well maybe you should start keeping your opinions to yourself!" The angry female stalked passed him almost tripping over her own feet in a pair of six-inch stilettos.

Subaru caught up to her and stopped it from happening. He had one of his arms wrapped around her waist with his hand holding her up by the arm.

"You should be more careful of the cracks on the side walk," he suggested.

Mayu looked up at him turning bright pink, "ah thank you..."

They dazed into each other's eyes with warmth and wholeheartedly. Subaru leaned in first to press his lips against hers. He was gentle as always, using his tongue to play with her bottom lip before slipping it inside her mouth.

Mayu groaned and wrapped her arms around her waist. She eagerly wanted to grab a lock of his hair. She could nearly feel her heart beating out of her rib cage as his hands roamed all over her backside, gripping her body carefully towards his.

Not long after, they pulled apart and daze into each other's eyes once more. Mayu was completely out of breath while Subaru stood there holding her by the waist.

"I want to show you something," he announced.

He held her hand and pulled her towards an alleyway not too far ahead of the restaurant.

"Why are we in an alleyway," asked Mayu.

"Because of this..." When searching his pocket he pulled out a ruby gem golden necklace.

Mayu smiled down at the necklace before looking back at him with joy. "Is that for me?"

He nodded. "Yes. It belonged to my mother. I want you to have it now"

When putting on her best cheerful grin on, she turned away from him and held her hair up. "Help me put it on please?"

"My pleasure" He slid the necklace around her neckline and clipped it together.

"Thank you Subaru," she said looking down at her necklace. "I will cherish it."

"It looks beautiful on you." He sharply stated. "Mayu, I have something I need to tell you so don't turn around just yet. Okay?"

She curiously narrowed her eyes to the side. "Okay...I'm listening."

He rubbed the back of his neck and lowered his gaze to the ground. "We've been dating for quite a while now –"

"Yeah we have... I'm glad that I met a vampire as kindhearted and gentle as you." She added.

"I'm glad that I met you too...and that's why I've fallen madly in love with you."

Mayu turned around to look at him in suprise. "You love me?"

"You're the closes thing I have to happiness and my love for you has no boundaries. I care about you a lot. You're kind of important, I guess." He admitted.

She placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered into his ear. "I love you too Subaru. Thanks for welcoming me into your world."

Reina flew face first onto her bed; she was still stunned by the way Yuma stole a kiss from her. The flush look on her face indicated that she was thinking about it a lot. It felt like a rewind button went off in her head and she couldn't get it to stop.

Of course Yuma was a very attractive guy. He was tall, easygoing and tough. He even made her body tingle every time he looked at her with his beautiful brown eyes. Yet, there was only one problem. He wasn't the guy that she fell in love with.

He might look great with a strapping personality, but she was still dating Shu. Not to mention, her and Shu had a lot in common the more they got to know each other.

Now she didn't know what to feel anymore. Both guys are fantastic and she enjoys being with the both of them.

The brunette turned in her bed with the feeling of guilt. After all it was her wrongdoing for thinking about another man when she had a wonderful boyfriend by her side. What was she thinking?

"There you are." Shu said, entering his room. "Where did you run off too? I've been waiting for four hours."

"I'm sorry about that Shu. I was out getting drinks."

Shu sat down on the bed staring down at her, "with whom?"

"Just a friend..."she replied, keeping it simple. "Why? Did you miss me?"

"Don't be dumb," He said, falling back on the bed beside her. "You know I missed you. By the way, I meant to tell you earlier that I love your new hair cut. You look really beautiful and it brings out your face more."

Reina smiled. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." She said, sitting up on her elbow. "Shu...I have something to tell you..."

The blond vampire glanced at her. "What is it? I'm all ears."

"How come you didn't tell me about the fire when you were a younger?"

Shu positioned his arms under his head and shrugged. "I didn't think it was that important."

"A situation like that involving you is very important to me. I can see why you push people who are important to you away. You're afraid that something could happen and you won't be there to protect them. And I'm a little envious that you told Yui before me."

"I had no idea that you felt that way." He stared. "And you're right...but you can't tell anyone. I don't want my brothers or anybody else to figure out how I truly am. Can I take your word for it?"

Reina hesitated to answer him at first. "Of course you can. You have my word."

"Good!" He leaned in and kissed Reina hard on the lips. His mouth hungrily moved against hers, very inviting and warm. Several minutes later, He left a trail of kisses down her neckline and stopped at the cleavage. "I almost forgot." He said looking up at her. "I got you something. Be right back."

"Don't have me waiting too long." She giggled.

"I won't." he promised.

Shu claimed off the bed and vanished out of the room. He appeared on the main floor and picked up a perfectly wrapped present that he was planning to give Reina for her birthday today.

His lips curve into a smirk while thinking about the surprise look on her face when she sees what he bought her. There was no denying that she assumed that he forgot about it, when he'd never forgot that it was her birthday.

Shortly after, Shu heard someone knocking on the front door. Only because there was such a good mood going, he decided to answer it.

When opening the door, Shu saw Yuma standing outside with a familiar handbag hanging over his shoulder. He looked down at the bag then back at Yuma. "What do I owe this visit?"

"It's good to see you too Shu-san or should I say old friend?" Yuma greeted.

Shu blankly looked at him. "I don't know what you mean..."

"Oh you don't? That's not what Reina told me." Yuma said, placing his forefinger and thumb against his jawline. "If I remember correctly, we were the best of friends. I even invited you to stay at my family house. Don't you remember?"

Shu cocked an eyebrow, "W-when did you and Reina talk?"

The dark blond rolled his eyes. "Well if you must know. We went out for drinks and she told me all about it. She also said that I shouldn't hold the fire against you because it wasn't your fault. So don't worry...I won't."

Shu became angry. He gripped the present in his hand trying to control his temper. "Well I'm glad to hear you say that. You may take your leave now." Shu hurried, while trying to close the door in his face."

Yuma held his hand on the doorframe. "I almost forgot. Can you give this handbag to Reina for me? She dropped on the ground when I kissed her earlier. No hard feelings though, it shocked me also." He extended his hand out with the bag dangling from it.

Shu was livid now. If looks could kill, it looked like he wanted to break Yuma's neck. He never felt so much betrayal in his life, especially by two people he cared about the most.

"I'll be sure to give it to her." He responded and snatch the handbag away from him. "Now if you excuse me, I have more important things to attend to."

"Don't let me stop you." He smirked. "Take care."

Shu aggressively closed the door in his oldest friend's face. He didn't know whether to confront Reina and yell at her or disappear for while without her knowing. It was the worst time to be mad at someone, especially on her birthday. Yuma did say that he kissed her, which only means that it wasn't the other way around. He furiously tremble just thinking about Yuma kissing what rightfully belongs to him. How could he approach a situation like this now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 355 45
Going to re upload I wasn't really satisfied with my last one Join in on different adventures of creatures big and small :) Some maybe a simple mous...
554K 14.7K 68
Sam left his family to attend Stanford University. There he comes across a girl by the name of Jess. The duo hit it off which leads to Jess giving bi...
11.7K 301 16
you get trapped in the world of twisted wonderland and get thrown in to a rotting dorm and haves to deal with a monster.....why
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...