The Coffee Girl (Diall Fanfic)

By nxrmalisboring

"I didn't get your name" "And you're not going to" Small town girl Demi Lovato meets Niall Horan of One Direc... More

The Coffee Girl
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
read please
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
READ PLEASE
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.7K 75 14
By nxrmalisboring

AN: I have a sudden urge to write a chapter right now. Lucky for you guys, here's chapter 3 :)

-PS: So sorry for all the POV changes :P ----- Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I got home to see one of my lights on, that's weird, I thought I shut all my lights off when I left to go to Brad's house.

I walked into my house and sighed, thinking once again about the amazing day and the butterfly's that were once in my stomach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

I went to go upstairs when I see someone lying there on my couch, like it's their house. I scream at the top of my lungs, who is this person?

I don't have a room mate, none of my friends were supposed to come over, and no one I know looks like this person does. I walk a little closer to the couch to get a better view of this person. They have short blonde hair, so I'm guessing this person is a guy, he also has a white t-shirt on.

I go to walk into the kitchen to call the cops, a random stranger is in my house! But the mystery person on the couch starts to move around, I heard a groan come from him, and he started to sit up.

My closet came into my vision and that's when I remembered I keep a baseball bat in their for protection reasons. Like right now! I ran silently to my closet and opened it, getting the baseball bat sitting against the wall and held it up, turning around to see who the stranger was.

Looking at the figure on the couch, I saw he was sitting up with his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello?" I asked cautiously

His head snapped up to me and he screamed, causing me to scream and run into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I sat up and stretched, I should have slept upstairs in my bed, I alw-

My thoughts were cut off with the pounding migraine that decided to come into play with my hangover. Just great. I put my head in my hands and started to rub my eyes to try and make myself feel better at least in the slightest way.

"Hello?" I heard someone ask. Wait. That doesn't sound like one of the boys.

I snapped my head up to see a girl standing in the middle of a room with a baseball bat. I screamed, causing her to scream and run into the kitchen. My migraine started to get worse by the second but I didn't care at that point.

I looked around. Where am I? This is NOT my house! How didn't I notice that I walked into the wrong house before? And who was that? I probably scared the crap out of her! This is not good. I walked into a random person's house and just slept on their couch!? What is wrong with me?

Hold up. Random person. Blonde hair, curves, those brown eyes, currently scared out of their lives. I could recognize those features five miles away. That's coffee girl! The girl I saw at the coffee shop but didn't get a chance to talk to. Wow. This was NOT the way I wanted to talk to her.

I took a deep breath, well. Here goes nothing. 

I get up to start moving to the kitchen but hear the kitchen door open and look up to see coffee girl pop her head through the doors and look at me.

She stared at me for a few seconds, her face scrunched up in confusion, then her eyes widen and her expression changes to one of complete anger.

------------------------------------------------

*Demi's POV*

I pace around my kitchen, there's a stranger sleeping on my couch, he wakes up and screams because he sees ME? It's MY house! I'm the only one who should be scared right now!

I calm down a little before slowly walking towards the door. Popping my head through the door, I see the mystery boy look up at me, now standing up. I stare at him, my face scrunched up in confusion. I've seen him somewhere, I know I have. The only question now is, where?

I stare at this mystery boy in confusion for a few more seconds before my eyes widen in realization. The boy in front of me was that One Direction guy! How could I not have seen it sooner! One of the five guys that ran into the coffee shop only a few days ago. What's his name? Nei? Niell? Niall! That's his name, Niall!

Hold on a second. Why is he here? In my house!? I don't want to see him! Never the less talk to him! My blood started to boil as I marched up to him.

"You!" I yelled at him

"You?"

"No! Not me! You!"

"Me?"

"YES!" I swear, we were getting no where with this conversation. "Why are you in my house?"

"I honestly have no idea, I just walked in here"

"Well, why would you do that?"

"I was drunk! I didn't know any better!"

"That's no excuse! Just because you have a few drinks, that doesn't give you any right to just walk into a random person's house and fall asleep on their couch!"

"Then I should just go!"

"You should! It's not YOUR house!" I screamed. By now, it's pretty much a competition on who could scream louder. At night, I'm going to hear from my neighbors tomorrow morning. We sound like we're a couple fighting. Ew.

"Fine! Then I'll go!"

¨Then go¨ I rolled my eyes and motioned towards the door.

¨But wait¨

¨What?¨ I asked impatiently, just wanting him to leave my house already

¨I never got your name¨

¨And you're not going to¨

His face dropped a little, I'm guessing he actually thought that I would give to him. Well he's not getting it, just because he's a 'famous popstar' and all, doesn't mean he gets whatever he wants.

He walked towards the door and down the steps, most likely to go home, but I personally don't care where he's going.

I don't want to see him again.

-----------------------MEANWHILE------------------------------

*Unknown's POV*

I was driving down the road to go to the store. My favorite song came on, I turned the radio up and started to dance along to the song.

The light turned green so I started to drive along the road again. I heard the slight sound tires screeching but I thought nothing of it.

I heard a horn and ridiculously loud blasting music coming from the right.

Looking that way, I saw a car coming straight at me, full speed. I couldn't move, all I could do was sit there and stare in horror at what was about to happen, how I was going to die.

Once the other car hit me, my car started to move from the impact, but I couldn't make out any of it.

Seeing a big blur and feeling really large winds was all that I could make out before I heard a big boom and feeling an immense amount of pain, greater than I could ever imagine feeling before in my life.

In the background, i could hear a faint siren getting louder as I felt myself being pulled out of the car, more pain shooting through my body. Everything hurt so much, I couldn't even open my eyes if I wanted to.

Hearing what sounded like an ambulance stop, I hear the squeak of wheels being rushed towards me before the final feeling of pain shot through my body. I blacked out once my body hit some kind of hard surface.

I began to come in and out of consciousness.

*IN*

"Is she still alive" The beeping of a machine faded

*OUT*

*IN*

I heard sirens that sounded like they were coming from right above me, with some faint whispers and some type of cloth being rubbed on my body. My body was jolted to the right a little as I groaned in pain.

*OUT*

*IN*

"SHE'S DYING ON US" I heard before someone counted to three and two things were placed on my chest while something that felt like electricity shot throughout my whole body.

"CLEAR" It happened again. And it happened not once, not twice, not three times nor four. But five times before I couldn't fight anymore. I blacked out once again, this time not feeling any hope inside of me.

*OUT*

--------------------------------------------

*Doctor's POV*

"Time of death, 10:23PM"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER! DONE! - I am so sorry that this is so sad

And there's another cliff hanger. Sorryyy

-Who do you think the unknown person is?

-Don't worry, things will get happier soon

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 64 25
No one is ever safe.
40.5K 439 27
Kate Adams is an ordinary girl with a family that is slowly breaking apart. One night she runs away and starts crying her heart out. But what will ha...
18.9K 230 41
Collins Taylor's world is about to get turned completely around by the pop-boy band One Direction... especially by one certain member...
4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...