Father? Knows Best

By RiversLastSong

What if Ben WAS Dean's son? How would Dean handle being a father and a hunter? Will Ben follow in his father'... More

PROLOGUE
DADDY'S COMING
THE SON OF HIS FATHER
POLL #1
Mother in distress
ON THE ROAD
POLL #2
A/N
Promise
Know thy enemy
A/N
Here We Go
The infamous miss Proctor
A/N

LETTERS FROM THE ENEMY

18 1 1
By RiversLastSong

Once we reached Bobby's and I got Ben squared away I went looking for Sam. He and I hadn't really been on the best terms lately. Especially since I decided not to tell Lisa and Ben about my deal. I just wanted to use the time I had left getting to know my son. And letting him get to know me and Sam. Is that so bad? Plus we are still looking for a way out of it.  So who knows?
Once I found him I had him show me the letter that he had found back at Lisa's place.
"Sam and Dean,
I bet your wondering where your sweet Lisa went. Well she's here with me. You see I have grown tired of running from you hunters. So I'll give you a little hint about who and where I am. Are you ready?

"I once was a sweet little Angel. Not known by my father used by my mother for her own gain. By all God and man given laws I should not have even been born.
"So I am hidden in the place that my family was shattered forever.  can you guess who I am before it's too late?
"You have until midnight of the 14th day from today.

"Come get me,
Q. P."

"You know I really hate it when the bad guys speak in riddles. But we have something this jerk didn't expect." I said to my brother.
"What?"he asked confused.
"Our very own riddle master. One Mr.Sam Winchester."I answered handing him back the note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...