Hashtag Yoonmin Is Real

By pumpkinofmyeye

What if the whole world starts crazily shipping yoonmin because of that one little thing idiot Park Jimin did... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| ONE ||
|| TWO ||
|| THREE ||
|| FOUR ||
|| FIVE ||
|| SIX ||
|| SEVEN ||
|| EIGHT ||
|| NINE ||
|| TEN ||
|| ELEVEN ||
|| TWELVE ||
|| THIRTEEN ||
|| FOURTEEN ||
|| FIFTEEN ||
|| SIXTEEN ||
|| SEVENTEEN ||
|| EIGHTEEN ||
|| NINETEEN ||
|| TWENTY ||
|| TWENTY ONE ||
|| TWENTY TWO ||
|| TWENTY THREE ||
|| TWENTY FOUR ||
|| TWENTY FIVE ||
|| TWENTY SIX ||
|| TWENTY SEVEN ||
|| TWENTY EIGHT ||
|| TWENTY NINE ||
|| THIRTY ||
|| THIRTY ONE ||
|| THIRTY TWO ||
|| THIRTY THREE ||
|| THIRTY FIVE ||
|| THIRTY SIX ||
|| THIRTY SEVEN ||
|| EPILOGUE PART ONE ||
PLEASE READ!!
|| EPILOGUE PART TWO ||
New FIC!!
'KDRAMA SPIN OFF' Finally Published!

|| THIRTY FOUR ||

92.5K 4.7K 10.3K
By pumpkinofmyeye

Once the cam was out of the kitchen, an awkward silence settled between them.

But Yoongi did not move from his position and instead, buried his face on Jimin's neck.

Jimin remained silent the whole time.

Finally sick with the silence, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shoulder and turned him around to face him.

"See Jimin? They wanted to see us kiss. That's exactly why we needed to practice. You probably should thank me for changing the topic awhile ago and saving your shy ass."

Jimin was about to say something back but Yoongi was already diving in for a kiss.

Jimin whimpered in surprise and did not kiss back at first, but then he slowly responded to the kiss.

Yoongi bit gently on Jimin's lower lip, slowly pushing him backwards until the other boy hit the counter.

"Finally, my Chim Chim is back," Yoongi whispered against Jimin's lips.

Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as the older boy leaned both hands to the counter at either side of Jimin's body, making sure to trap Jimin there.

Yoongi was about to swipe his tongue over the younger's soft lips when Jimin gently pushed him away.

Yoongi gave him a confused look.

*****| J<3K |*****

Jimin stared at Yoongi with all his confused look, slick red lips, and ruffled hair.

All Jimin wanted was to pull Yoongi and kiss him senseless right now but then Jin's words kept on nagging in his mind.

"Hyung...why exactly are we doing this?" the younger asked.

Yoongi just tilted his head.

Jimin heaved a sigh. "The kiss, I mean, hyung."

"Well, umm..." Yoongi scratched his head as he continued, "We need to, uh, practice. What if in the next interview they'll ask us to kiss again? And anyway, don't you miss having my lips on yours, Chim Chim?" Yoongi said in a husky voice.

Jimin looked away, trying not think much on the last sentence.

"Don't you think that reason is a bit too stupid, hyung?" he said in a small voice.

When he looked up, Yoongi was glaring at the wall.

"You've been talking to Jin, aren't you?" Yoongi asked in a low voice.

When Jimin did not answer, he looked at Jimin's eyes intensely. "What else did he tell you?"

Jimin was silent for awhile.

Finally, he decided to speak up, but it was not to answer his hyung's question. Instead, Jimin gave a question of his own.

"Why are you doing this, hyung?"

*****| J<3Y |*****

Damn it, whatever Jin said, it probably affected Jimin.

His dongsaeng should not think that Yoongi liked him, or else it would only be awkward between them.

Maybe...

Maybe that's exactly the reason why he was avoiding me...because he thought that I have...feelings for him.

*****| J<3 |*****

Jimin swallowed nervously as he waited for his hyung's answer. He knew what was the answer. He knew that it was stupid to ask. He knew that he would only get hurt.

But here he was, hoping that his hyung would tell him otherwise.

"Look, Jin probably told you things. But uh, it doesn't mean that when two people are kissing...they're already in love with each other, you know."

Jimin blinked.

"I know."

And with that, Jimin pushed himself off the counter and started walking away.

Yoongi grabbed his hand to stop him.

*****| J<3Y |*****

Jimin turned his head and it was then that Yoongi noticed the tears forming in the younger's eyes.

"What are we even hyung? Normal people don't just kiss here and there and pretend that it's all nothing. Is this just for fun? Just to pass your time?"

"W-what? No! Of course not! Jimin, I-"

Jimin pulled his hand from Yoongi's grip.

"I know you don't feel the same way, hyung, but-"

With wide eyes, Jimin covered his mouth, shocked at what he said.

Yoongi too was just as shocked.

"Wait, what do you mean by-"

"N-nothing. I'm sorry hyung... Sorry for my sudden outburst. This is not your fault. I'm just really tired."

Jimin hurriedly made his exit. Not looking back at all.

Yoongi rubbed his head and closed his eyes.

What the heck just happened?

I don't understand a single shit anymore...

And that was then that Yoongi once again remembered those words that Jin said. Those same words that sometimes bugged his mind nonstop.

"Then what if the boy falls in love with you because of what you're doing?!"

*****| J<3Y |*****

"But that's not the only problem, Jin. What if I fall in love with him because of what I'm doing?" Yoongi whispered to himself before going out of the kitchen and heading to his room.

He hoped that the interview was over and the crew from the show that he couldn't seem to remember the name anymore was already away.

*****| J<3Y |*****

It was already night and all of them were gathered in the living room, except for Jimin who never left his room since that ambush interview finished.

Hoseok sighed.

He honestly had no idea what to do. Taehyung and Jungkook were too sweet cuddling on the couch for him to interrupt them, Jin was busy stitching the face of Super Mario, and Yoongi was staring blankly at the wall.

It was really boring.

The boy yawned and was about to go to his room and check on Jimin when Namjoon bursted inside, eyes wide and panicked.

"Bang-PD is coming in about five minutes! TRANSFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!!!"

Everybody stared dumbly at him for a few seconds, and then they all quickly got up and hastily cleaned the place.

They were running here and there, fixing that, arranging this. They might have cleaned the dorm for that ambush interview, but the minute the crew left, it was back to what it was again.

Yoongi was arranging the pillows.

Well, of course, he'd choose to arrange the pillows, his most favorite thing in the world, Hoseok thought.

Jin was the one to clean the kitchen. Namjoon swiped the floor, but had a hard time since he kept on breaking the broom. Taehyung and Jungkook went to fix their rooms.

Hoseok, on the other hand, decided to get Jimin first.

"Jiminie," he called as he slowly opened the door to their room.

Jimin was hidden under his blanket. This made the older frown. What could've happened?

"Jimin, Bang-PD is coming, you need to get out of the bed now," he gently told the younger.

There was a rustle of fabric, then half of Jimin's head popped out.

"Are you serious, hyung?" he asked with a rough voice. Even if he hadn't heard of Jimin's voice, he would still know that the younger was crying judging from his red swollen eyes.

Hoseok nodded in response to Jimin's question.

"What's wrong?" he asked, sitting beside Jimin.

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes. "This is nothing, hyung. What time will he arrive?"

"In less than five minutes."

Jimin's eyes widened. "W-what?! Aish!"

The younger rapidly got up and ran to the bathroom, probably to wash his face.

Seconds later, Jimin came back with panicked eyes, waving his hand at his sides as if he lost his bag, and his face still wet.

"My eyes are still swollen and red! What should I do?!"

"Umm...put ice? I don't really know..."

Jimin nodded his head and was gone within a second, probably in an epic search for ice.

Finally finished with his mission to inform his dongsaeng, Hoseok exited their room and went to help Yoongi with arranging the pillows which, for some reason, was still not finished.

Bangtan moved here and there. Doing this, doing that. After giving up on his eyes, Jimin went to help Taehyung and Jungkook in cleaning their rooms.

Moments later, Bang-PD finally arrived and all of them lined up properly, all wearing decent clothes (except for Taehyung who was wearing a Pikachu costume and nobody knew why).

They all grinned and bowed like robots.

Bang-PD looked at them with a straight face. "You had been through quite a lot of stress these weeks. And since your concert was more than successful, and thanks to you BigHit became second among the entertainments who gained most profit this year. So..."

"So we have a free trip to L.A.!" Taehyung shouted, raising a fist in the air in happiness.

Bang-PD sighed. "Sorry Taehyung, not that."

Tae blinked, then slowly put down his hand, looking like he was about to cry. Jungkook hugged Taehyung from the back to comfort him, not caring that Bang-PD was right there in front of them.

Bang-PD cleared his throat. "As I have said, you're not gonna have a trip to L.A..." A smile suddenly formed on their boss' face, "but to London."

Everyone blinked twice, not really registering the news. Namjoon, who was the smartest, on the other hand, had his mouth hanging open.

Still smiling, Bang-PD continued. "Don't worry boys, this would not be any segment in Vapp or any other show. You'll just go there to take a rest and well, whatever you want to do. You'll have to update the fans though."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Is this real?"

Jin looked at his hands and rocked back and forth while whispering to himself, "English food, London food, food, food, food, food..."

Yoongi scratched his head, "Hari Patur came from that place right?"

Jimin glanced at him for a second before sighing.

Hoseok, who was watching the whole thing, wondered if his co-members were still in their right mind. Apparently, the thought of a vacation was so impossible for them that when it was finally given to them, it just made them insane.

Taehyung, who was silent the whole time, raised his hand. "Why not L.A.?"

Jungkook whacked the back of his head. "Shhh! Don't say that!"

The older boy pouted and rubbed his head. "Why not?"

PD-nim just laughed, the scary boss atmosphere all gone.

"I just thought you'd like something different this time, Ta- Umm, what's your name again?"

Taehyung looked hurt. "PD-nim...don't you know it hurts? You still don't know my name after all these-"

"Just joking, V," PD-nim said with a chuckle. "Your schedule will be tight since you'll have to get back for your practices. You'll be going tomorrow so better pack fast tonight. That's all. Enjoy your trip, Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"Thank you very much, Bang-PD nim!" Namjoon exclaimed, bowing his head whole-heartedly.

Upon seeing their leader do this, the other members followed suit and soon they were all bowing in front of their boss with passion.

"Thank you. We're very lucky to be in BigHit!" Namjoon added.

"Well, BigHit is even luckier to have the seven of you. I should be going now. Pack wisely." And with that, Bang-PD went out.

Silence filled them as they stared at each other.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm just gonna prepare my medicine kit," Yoongi said, then left.

"Okay, okay. I'll set everything.I will meet with our manager now." Namjoon said, he then faced Jin and flashed his dimple smile, "Can you please pack for me while I'm making the arrangements?"

"I was not born to be your personal assistant, Joonie," Jin replied.

"Umm..."

"Kidding. Yes, I will, don't worry about that."

"Can I also help in doing the arrangements! Please! Please!" Taehyung pleaded.

Namjoon sighed. "Sorry Tae, you must finish your packing first."

And everybody went in their own ways to prepare.

=================

I chose London because, well, Hari Patur is my fam.

~~~Sorry this is soooooo late. I couldn't get any proper connection to wifi so... Am really sorry fam. *hides*

And yeah, there you go. Min Yoongi realizing a few things... just a few for now though... ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.7K 22
COMPLETE Jimin confides in Hoseok about liking Yoongi. In an attempt to bring the two together, Hoseok uses their day off to start a game of truth o...
918K 32.6K 30
Park Jimin is his human. ©2015BTS
568K 12.8K 150
~Instagram AU~ THIS BOOK CONTAINS A BUNCH OF CRACK MOMENTS. FROM ALL BOYS. Yoongi stumbles upon instagrams most popular pretty boy, and can't help b...
518K 20.4K 30
park jimin looked sinful tonight and yoongi would have to have a lot of control over his hormones. highest rankings #1 in kpop - 5th january 2021 #3...