PURE ⇉ KOL MIKAELSON

By mikael-son

❝ I WAS HIS PURITY ❞ in which angelina knight finds out she is an angel and becomes valuable to the mikaelson... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPILOGUE
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
BONUS CHAPTER (THIRTY ONE)

EIGHT

43.1K 973 1K
By mikael-son

Anklebiters

Angelina

I didn't particularly like staying with the Mikaelson's but it wasn't unbearable either. I missed Damon and Stefan but most of all I missed Jacob. I couldn't even call him to tell him I was alright since Klaus took my phone in fear of potential rescue missions on their way for me. I had no idea where I was, what city or what country if I'm being honest. Rebekah was my only salvation, I enjoyed her company. Kol avoided me at all costs not that I minded he made me feel on edge. Elijah was sweet but he hadn't gained my trust yet and Klaus just treated me as if I was merely an object, just his key to the chamber.

"So what happens when I choose someone to protect?" I asked Rebekah, she had been teaching me a lot of what it is to be an angel and it's qualities.

"You'll form this bond. If they are in danger you will get visions for you to help them etcetera, magic comes into play but it's difficult for you to control. It's better if you love this person because the connection, the bond is stronger." She explains.

"Rebekah, I hope you are not filling her mind with these fairytales. She is merely my key to open the chamber I don't want you to infiltrate that." Klaus' stern voice interrupted todays lesson, Rebekah rolled her eyes and looked over to me, pulling a face which made me giggle. Klaus sped over grabbing Rebekah by the chin giving her a harsh glare has he clutches her face.

"Rebekah don't think I won't dagger you and put you in that coffin if I even hear a whisper of you trying to stop me from using the angel from opening what is mine." His threatening words were spoken very slowly and carefully, anger fuelled inside of me and I felt my necklace heat up as the anger bubbled in my stomach.

"No!" I shouted and a gush of wind threw Klaus flying into the wall behind us. He slumped down in shock of what had just happened, I help my necklace tight in my hand despite it burning with power. Klaus growled and used his speed to charge at me but soon as he reached a metre away I flung him back towards the wall.

"Angelina, you used your power." Rebekah gasped as Klaus kept trying to get up but I held him down with my angel powers. I grinned as I sent Klaus back flying again with a gush of wind, this was fantastic. I had control over my powers and I was stronger than the average angel because of the Saffron necklace.

Klaus growled once again getting up from where he was pushed down to, this time he didn't growl at me but he stood there with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I suppose she has, just needed a little anger in her and she unlocked them. Nice work, little angel." He smiled before walking out of the room humming a tune leaving me dumbfounded. All of that just so he could get me to unlock my power? If I had known I just had to get angry I would have found them days ago.

"No we just have to keep them under control." Rebekah smiled, taking my hand in hers with a huge grin.

-

"Klaus?" My voice rang out as I entered his room where he was stood at the canvas painting a beautiful picture of the night sky of Mystic Falls. His attention diverted to me as I stood shyly at the door frame waiting to be invited into his room.

"Yes, little angel?" He replied, carrying on painting his painting inspecting the colours of what to chose next.

"I was wondering if I could possible call my brother, you can monitor the call. I just really want to talk to him and you understand the importance of family. I miss him a lot and I just want to let him know that I'm okay." I spoke quickly not wanting to anger him. He stood and thought for a moment, contemplating the idea.

"I suppose you could call him, I shall have Kol monitor your call. Kol!" Klaus shouted, I flinched at the name of Kol. Kol had taken a quick disliking to me yet he did not know three things about me. After a few moments Kol was at the door frame standing right behind me, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"You called?" His cocky voice spoke, I held back my eyes from rolling not wanting to cause confrontation between Kol and I.

"Monitor Angelina's call with her brother for me, dearest brother." He ordered, Klaus pulled my mobile phone from his pocket and threw it to Kol. Kol groaned ever so slightly before swiftly turning around and I followed close behind. "Make it quick." He snapped, throwing the phone to me. Luckily, I caught it, I typed my passcode in quickly. My thumbs trembling to find Jacob's name in my phone as Kol's stare burned into my skin.

It rang a few times before it was answered. "Hello?" I said quietly down the phone, feeling scrutinised under Kol's stare.

"Angelina! Angelina, oh my god. You're alive." His voice called out down the phone. He began asking me loads of questions, none that I could answer while Kol was here. I knew he could hear Jacob the way he occasionally smirked and scoffed.

"Angelina? Are you coming home?" Finally he had calmed down and asked the question I so desperately wanted to say yes to.

"No Jacob, I'm not coming home anytime soon." My voice cracked at the last sentence, I turned away not wanting Kol to see me cry. "Why? You're not safe with Klaus, I'll come get you. Where are you?" His voice was cracking now. There was nothing Jacob could do to come save me, whether I actually escaped or not. Klaus is immortal, I would have to run from him all my life and that is not the life I wish to lead.

"It's okay, Jacob. I'm okay, try not to worry about me. I'll be fine, just I love you okay?" Tears brimmed my eyes in fear of never seeing Jacob again.

"I love you too, Lina. Please come home," He cried out, he was definitely crying now.

"Goodbye." I hung up before I would burst into tears in fear of me not being able to stop. I had forgot that Kol was behind me and I did not want to turn around and for him to see me almost crying. The ground began to rumble as I began to sob. My emotions controlled my power and I hadn't learnt to control it yet. I felt a presence beside me but I chose to ignore it as the salty tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"Angelina, you need to calm down, darling." He hesitantly put an arm around my shaking body. All this pent up despair and anger had been bubbling inside of me and hearing my brother's cries and just unleashed them all. The building shook, as did the whole town. Various things fell of shelves in my guest room as I sobbed.

"Angel, listen to me. If you don't calm down, you're going to tear down this whole house, love." His reassuring words made the rumbling weaker. He held me by the shoulders, his coffee brown eyes looked directly into my dull blue ones. His wrapped his arms around my small frame, squeezing lightly and rubbing my back to calm me down.

"It's okay, Angel. It's okay." He soothed into my ear, I sank into the embrace letting it happen despite how he had treated me earlier. Rebekah stood in the doorway in awe at Kol, but I chose to forget about it as she stood there astonished.

"Angel? Why must you call me that?" My shaky voice broke the long, comfortable silence. "Don't you think it's funny how you're an angel and you are called Angelina." He smirked, he took my phone from my hands putting it into his hoodie pocket.

"As much as I like breaking Klaus' rules, I cannot give you this unless you want to face the wrath of an angry Klaus." He smiled before taking off out of the room leaving me here with a warm heart and tear stained cheeks.

-

"Well, Angelina. It appears that you cannot control your magic and you need it to open the chamber, love. So I'll have to get someone to help you control it but I couldn't get another angel in fear of you accidentally killing them so for now Kol will mentor you." Klaus had called me into his office type room where he swivelled round on his chair like a child. I rolled my eyes, ever since my crying episode the other day I had random outbursts of magic and Kol had gone back to avoiding me.

"Can't Rebekah mentor me?" I whined, Klaus rolled his eyes at my childish behaviour.

"Kol spent years hopelessly in love with an angel, he knows much more about them then 'Bekah or 'Lijah does so suck it up, little angel." Klaus patronised. I rolled my eyes once and again.

"If you keep rolling your eyes like that they will fall right out of your head." He sarcastically said once I was leaving his office where Kol was sat there waiting for me. He looked extremely good today but I tried to push these thoughts to the back of my mind. Kol was bad news and my attraction to him was proving difficult for me to learn and concentrate.

I clutched my necklace as I followed him down the corridor to a room I had never been here in my weeks of staying here. I hadn't ever noticed it, and I grew more intrigued as we got closer to the door. He swung open the door and I felt disappointed when it was just Kol's room. It was messy, the floor covered in books and his desk covered in papers and herbs with bottles of liquids.

"You could have at least tidied up." I scoffed at his room and the smell of herbs, flowers and socks.

"Listen, love. Do you want my help or not?" He rolled his eyes, picking up random books scanning for a book he needed. Throwing them over his shoulder when proved not useful. "Ah, this is it." He picked up an old, leather dusty book titled Saffron Angels on the front in a golden font. He brushed off the dust, coughing as he did so opening it up and scanning the yellow pages for the page he wanted. I rolled my eyes at him scanning each page at an thousand paged book, it would take him ages. I took a wild guess and used my magic to flick to the page I assumed he needed, about controlling pages. He scoffed at my use of magic as the pages frantically flicked over until the page he wanted was in front of him.

"I would have found it by myself, Angelina." I sighed, I rolled my eyes in return to his behaviour and asshole demeanour.

"Yeah, in like three hours." I scoffed before snatching the book from his hands but then he just snatched the book right back. I glared at him when he wouldn't let me see the page he was quickly reading through.

"Angelina, I'm trying to help you for crying out loud. You can't just read a book and know what you're doing." He sternly spoke before closing the book all together.

"I need to go into your thoughts," He announced, I shook my head profusely. No way in hell was I letting him into my thoughts. "No way, no." I state, backing him away from him. He clutched the sides of my face and I tried to escape his grip but I couldn't.

"Jacob wait for me!" My child like voice screamed out as we ran around one of San Diego's beaches. Kicking the sand as we ran around enjoying the sun. He ran towards the sea and I followed closely behind him. We swam for what felt like twenty minutes. Enjoying the fresh, cool water.

A strong wave of water pushed me under as I heard Jacob call my name as I was dragged under by the sheer power of the water. Feeling the salty water burn my throat as I kicked my legs and arms trying to escape from the magic of nature. I felt a hand grab my wrist as I'm pulled out of the water and pulled to shore to see Jacob leaning over me with tears in his eyes.

"Angelina? Angie? Are you okay?" He was only around eight years old and he had saved my life. I threw my arms around him, all the sand sticking to my salty skin.

"Jacob! You saved my life, you're my guardian angel." I beamed up at him, dribbling out the salt water still in my mouth.

-

"Angelina, I love you, I will not let anything happen to you." Damon wrapped his protective arms around my small frame as I shook in fear. We had just had confrontation between a set of vampires and the near death of Damon and Jacob had taken it's toll on me.

"I don't care what happens to me Damon, I just want you and Jacob safe." I mumbled into his chest, sinking into his embrace.

"Promise me something, Angelina." Damon spoke softly, stroking my hair as we stood outside hugging tightly, not wanting to ever let go of each other.

"Anything." I replied, looking into his blue eyes that matched my own.

"If it comes down to it, either you or I will die. Please save yourself, don't sacrifice your human life for me." He pleaded, with tears brimming his eyes. I had never seen Damon cry, and if he was ever to I knew it was serious.

"I promise." I lied, I'd never let Damon die instead of me. Would anyone let someone die just so you can live? The guilt would overcome them.

"No, Lina. I mean it, I love you too much to think of the harm that may come your way. I love you, Angelina Evelyn Knight." He brushed the stray strands of hair out of my face as I stared up at the man I would call my brother.

"And I love you too, Damon Salvatore."

-

"Damon, please save him. It's all my fault!" I screeched as I held my dying boyfriend in my arms. We had been dating merely six months and I hadn't told him about the supernatural world but he had to find out this way. We had been attacked by a stray vampire looking for vengeance against Damon and Stefan for whatever they did and knew I had some sort of relation to them.

"I can't, Angie. Not without turning him and I can never forgive myself about Jacob. If I had jus-" I cut him off with a plead and whimpers whilst the blood soaked my clothes. I had been in this situation too many times. Blood dripped down my neck too but I didn't care.

"Angelina Evelyn, you're bleeding!" He bit into his wrist but I denied his blood and gestured towards poor Mason who was pretty much dead bleeding out onto the floor.

"I can't let another person die because of me Damon." My tears dropped onto Mason's ghastly face, Damon looked at me when he heard his heart stop beating and I broke down into a fit of sobs. Damon wrapped his arm around me in the dark, cold alley near The Grill. Where he had found Jacob and I.

"We'll have to leave him in the woods so it looks like an animal attack." Damon spoke slowly as even tears brimmed in his eyes but refused to cry yet here I was sobbing my heart out  at the 16 year old lay dead in my arms.

-

I pushed Kol out of my mind with all power that I could muster up and he went flying back on to the wall with a smack. The room rumbled and wind howled as I was overtook with memories. He went into my deepest and darkest memories, I felt violated and betrayed that he had seen all that. I glared at him with tears in my eyes but I didn't dare let one fall as I felt my fury burn and the wind howl even more.

"Listen, Angelina. I know you might feel a bit like your privacy has been in-"

"You just went into my deepest, saddest and darkest memories and my privacy has only been invaded? Go to hell, Kol." I spat before storming out of the room, the wind following me. Slamming the door behind me, I ran down the steps and straight for the front door swinging it open and looking out onto the front yard in weeks.

A/N

lol ok so didn't think anyone would read this tbh but anyway don't forget to vote and stuff lol and i'm trying to get as many chapters done for when i go back to school so i'm trying to update at least every 3 days and stuff so ye thanks ok nice bye

annie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 21 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
1.9M 58K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
2.1K 56 6
A Salvatore in love with a Mikaelson. What could go wrong? Kol Mikaelson X Female OC
495K 3.1K 8
❝I don't care if I fall in love with the devil, as long the devil will love me the way he loves hell❞ OR In which Evelyn Salvatore and Kl...