THE BITCH-KATEER RULE BOOK!

By crazyAMNOT

Friends! My definition of friends would be as follows; Crazy, loud ,Awesome. Weird bitches that get on your... More

RULE BOOK AND OPERATIONS.
FRIENDS - PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
LOGAN İNC! ♥
DRENCHED!
JUST THE USUAL WITH A BİT OF JONAH MILLER.
Apology Accepted♡

CULPRITS OF THE D-POST !

45 10 1
By crazyAMNOT

Enjoy and please make my day.   VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!

  Listen to : Raise your glass by pink

A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
   -Walter Winchil

BROOKLYN SMITH♥

This was not a great way to start the year. It had  just been five hours of school and we had already caused enough trouble to get us suspended.
We were currently seated at the disciplinary foyer. Where all the students who are in trouble are forced to sit.
We as in my fwends and I.
It was Payten, Sidney, Lee-Ann,Caczier Aubrey and I.
I had no idea where Kaitlyn and Bailey vanished off to. All I can say is they dodged a bullet.

Shit I forgot to mention that asides from my bitches I had 'fwends' whom I have known since grade eight.

They were my MAD BUDDIES!

There was Sidney McRay. Now this bitch right here was the most crazy, sarcastic and dramatic bitch ever!

There was Payten Michaels. She had this bubbly personality and was loving , kind and caring. I guess that's why she was like the mother of the pact. Which was also a contradiction since she acted like a five year old half the time. Payten was a thick fully-figured dark skinned bitch and was proud of her size. I loved her for that.

Moving right along to Caczier Xandros. She was the most rudest and syneical of them all. If wanted something she went out and got it. I loved how protective she was over her family and friends.  It was admirable.

Lastly there was Bailey Scotts.  The bubbly bottle of the most finest and expensive champagne. She was lovable, adorable, sweet and wonderful!  We often called her the 'newspaper hoe' since she knew everything about everybody at our school.

Yea these were my other sister's.

Right!  Back to the matter at hand. Being at the 'D-post'.

People  are sent to the D-post for only three reasons. Them being; To face suspension, Expellsion or to get a written bad record.
Well I'm going to be honest with you. I have had quite a few visits here.

Oh come on it wasn't always me fault! Well partly! 

Anyways I have become great friends with the grade controller.  Yea that old miserable  fart just loves me.
Note the sarcasm.

Okay let me tell you what led to us being here in the first place.

It was  just after the bell rang signaling the end of the first break. My fwends and I didn't want to go back to class. Unfortunately something worse than going to class took place. There was a  thirty minutes Assembly . Meaning we had to listen  to Mr Navock's welcome back to school speech. We had to listen to the old dirt ball go on and on with his yapping.

Three minutes into the speech Payten desided to hum a gospel hymn and my fwends and I followed in. The hymn humming made a complete three sixty and we ended up singing The Hills by The Weekend. Quite loudly and painfully may I add. You want to hear the best part?  Well of course you do.

Out of no where Sidney came with a bucket of canned fish which I'm guessing was going to be served at the cafeteria during second break.

Yea this is what they feed us.
The fish had food poisoning written all over it.

Sidney started throwing the soggy and smelly fish everywhere and we helped her out.

"Welcome back to Oxbridge, Mad learners!" Yelled Aubrey.

That's when all hell broke loose.

That my friends is how we ended up here, drenched in disgustingly smelly fish.  I think it was slowly decomposing on us.

GAG!

"İ can't believe we are at the D-post on the first day of school. " Lee-Ann mumbled with a shaky chuckle. I could tell she was on the verge of hyperventilating. Who could blame her? I mean this was the first time Lee-Ann has ever been into serious trouble.
Not saying too much about the others. Especially Aubrey, Payten and I . We were the bitches of this domain.

Although it is definitely not something to be proud of. It is just that trouble seemed to follow me everywhere. Even when I tried playing hide and seek, it still found me.

"Yea we made history!  This is definitely one for the books!" Aubrey said and i fist bumped her.

Lee-Ann gasped. "The one for the books?" She shrieked.

My eyes wided. "Arhm no!  Not those books, don't worry this won't be recorded in your school profile." I said trying to calm her down.

Sidney smiled."Oh don't worry Lee, this is definitely going to be recorded infact it's one for the newspapers."

"Would you guys shut the fuck up?" Payten spoke up. She had her hand over her nose. "I swear after I get out of here I'm going to take a long ass shower. We smell like vigina's during menstruation. " She said.

That earned her a whole lot of; EUW's!

"Now that right there is just nasty!" Aubrey said gagging.

Caczier who was quite the whole time, snickered. "You scissors are psycotic! And I absolutely love it! " She smiled from ear to ear.

Now let me give you our definition of a pair of scissors. You know how a pair of scissor opens up? Yea well just like how scissors opens up, that's how a hoe opens her legs for anybody.
So in other words 'scissors' in our term ment ; hoe, slut, trick.  You name it.

Get it? Good!

We all snickered instead of feeling insulted that she had called us that.

"Mr Manger's reaction was priceless!" I said before bursting out laughing.

The bitches followed me.

Soon we were laughing like the maniacs we truly were.

"I'm glad you trouble makers find this situation funny." A voice suddenly boomed disrupting our laughing like-crazy-people session.
Meet our grade controller, Mr Mangar.

Trust this old dude to be the buzz slayer, Or was it just some sort of disease he had? To always kill the mood.  Oooh note the pun intended.:-)

The foyer became dead silent.

"I want you all to stand in a straight line!" He ordered and we slowly started forming a line.

"Make it snappy!" He barked causing Payten to mumbled a few curses.
The rest of us snickered at how pissed off she was. Lee-Ann was on the verge of tears from holding all the pent up laughter.

"My girl is there a problem?" Mr Mangar asked Payten and she grumpily shook her head no.
"Now you are all going to write me a letter.  I want to know who started the song, What type of song was it and at white time was the song sang. Same goes for the fish." He addressed with a mean glare.

"You will not leave until I have read all of your letters and approve of them." With that said he stormed out of the door.

Que to laugh till we exploded.

"It's official, there is something definitely missing in that man's head." I said between laughs.

"How stupid was that!  Ridiculous and rubbish,Very funny though because he's actually serious about this." Aubrey spoke chuckling loudly.

"Seeing that man angry makes my day." Sidney said with a shake of head.

"Guys let's write these stupid letters so we can get out of here." Caczier said grabbing a pen and paper from the stationary box. We all copied her actions and began writing.

This is what my letter read.

Dear Mr Mangar
I am seriously sorry infact I'm terribly sorry for not being able to shut up and just listen to the Principal carry on until I died from boredom. It was was ill-mannered of me to do so. Well as for who started the song, We all did. I mean we all have telepathic brains. How cool is that!  As for the time the song was sang; It was during the excruciating minutes of Mr.Navock's welcome back to school speech. As for the type of song it was? That's not really important. Mr Mangar don't get me started on the dead fish. I don't have a clue really.  All I can say is I'm very grateful to who ever stole it from the school kitchen because that person saved us from food poisoning.

Yours sincerely
Brooklyn London Smith

P.S. That blue tie looks rather nice on you Sir.

Pretty amazing , right?

After Mr. Manger read all our letters he fortunately let us go. But not before telling us how badly we smell and recommended we take a shower.

And that's what we did. Our uniforms were completely ruined so we had no chose but to wear the school's P.E. kit for the rest of the day.
We were not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours.

Do you know that feeling you get after you've taken of your push-up bra, after a long day of wearing it? That feeling of  being free? Of freedom!
That is how I felt after I took my shower. Free from the ugly smell of canned fish.

I finally understand how Nelson Mandela felt when he got out of prison.
Well I know that is how I always feel when the last bell of the day rings.

After we left the girls locker rooms. We all made our journeys to our classrooms.

Press it! Press it! :-)
Press the freaken star!

P.S.  CrazyAMNOT ♥ ♡ * 》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...
211 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
316K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
118 0 24
"God I'm so mean" Kat, the self proclaimed mean girl of her town. She's the girl that everyone knows and talks about but isn't quite the what you'd e...