Finding Mr. Not So Right

Por nyce_gurl

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... Más

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 32: Dejavu
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 57: Mutual feeling
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 61: The Experiment
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)

2.5K 68 2
Por nyce_gurl

"Hi babe, are you starting without me?" The man in front said as he leaned on the door frame wearing his toothy smile.

"I told you never to call me babe, didn't I?" Chaerin irritably hissed crossing her arms above her chest.

"I know you didn't mean that. Coz it will totally break my heart." He dramatically touched his chest and grip his shirt.

"That's my intention moron!" Chae growled as she was about to smack his head when someone spoke at his back.

"Seungri! Don't you know how to be a gentleman?" Someone from the back reprimanded him. We all looked to where the voice came from and lo and behold, its the grumpy jerk again. Is it me or the world is just too small for both of us? How many times do I have to see him in an unexpected way? And just as he came to view, he had the same reaction as I was.

I was about to say something when someone beat me to it. "Ji?, what are you guys doing here?" A deep baritone voice said.

All of us darted our eyes at the back, seeing Seunghyun standing right next to Bom looking confused.

"What a minute, you guys know each other?" Bom asked Seunghyun pointing fingers from him to the newly arrived guests.

"Ahh, yes babe. They are my buddies. The ones i was telling you about?" Scratching his head looking nervous.

"Oh, well, come in you guys. Come join us for lunch." Bom invited them in as we girls looked at each other back and forth.

As they let themselves in, i didn't miss the glare of the jerk towards me. Is he mad? What did i do this time?

The lunch was unexpectedly quiet if not with the guy named Seungri doing all the talking. I mean, his mouth is like a machine gun with unlimited ammo. I don't know if he's impressing Chaerin or what but judging by her face, its definitely not working.

I quit observing the two and continued eating. Good thing its my favorite dish, it really lifts my mood. I gradually took a generous bite of the meat and enjoyed chewing it when i caught a glimpse of the jerk staring at me. I don't know what happened but the meat i was chewing suddenly choked me causing me to cough really hard. The mohawk guy sitting beside me instantly pat my back a little hard and handed me a glass of water. He's the same guy I saw with the jerk at the cafe. I looked at him and concern is visible on his face. "Are you ok?" He said.

"Yeah. Thank you, ahh...." I said stopping because I don't know what to call him.

"Taeyang, the name is Taeyang" he said as he smiled reaching his chinky eyes.

"Oh, Thank you Taeyang sshi, I'm Dara." I responded.

"I know." He replied smiling as he continued eating.

My eyes landed on the jerk again and he's still glaring at us with combination of raised eyebrow. Maybe he's somehow related with the Grinch. Always mad at everything.

Finally the lunch is over and I volunteered on cleaning up the dishes. Taeyang, surprisingly, volunteered on helping me which earned a deathly glare from the jerk. What is his problem? So he doesn't want his friend to help me? Is that it? "Uhmm, Taeyang sshi, its ok. I can manage." I said as i gathered the plates.

"Don't worry about it. I wash dishes like a hobby." He smiled as I laughed at his joke. "And just call me Taeyang. No need for formalities" he added.

We started washing the plates while the others went to their respective rooms,  Chaerin being their guide. "Hey, you can come with them and take some rest. I can finish this." I told Taeyang as was finally on the last two plates.

"Are you sure?" He asked as i nodded in response. He dried his hands with the towel and was about to leave when he stopped to say something. "Oh, and Dara? Don't worry about him, there's just a lot of things that are new to him and he's finding it hard to adopt." He said as he winked and left.

What is he talking about? There's still things that are new to him at his age?Well, he looks experienced though but what does it have to do with him being mad all the time? Maybe he needs to enroll in anger management course. I chuckled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" I got startled when someone spoke behind me I almost dropped the plate I was holding.

"What are you doing sneaking up on me, You jerk!" I snapped at him.

"I didn't. Im just getting myself a glass of water." He nonchalantly said as if he'd done nothing wrong.

"Arggg. Fine. Do what you want just leave me alone will you?" I hissed as i finished the dishes.

"Why are so mad all the time?" He said with a passive face. He leaned his back on the sink as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you kidding me? You should ask yourself. You always wear that passive face of yours and glare at me at every chance you get." I said as i point at his face. "Are you still mad about the time I bumped into you at the convenient store? Or the time i accidentally pushed you and you had your moment with the floor? Hahahaha. That was hilarious. You should see your face. It was..." I abruptly stopped when I saw his eyebrows lift, obviously pissed. "Ehem, The point is, i already apologized and if you can't accept it, fine. Just don't bother me." I said. He just looked at me as if he didn't hear what i just said. "Hellooooo!!! Are you still with me?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face as he blinked his eyes numerous times like he just woke up from being hypnotized. "Forget it, your really hopeless." I sighed as i left him in the kitchen. He's really weird. Maybe that's one of the things Taeyang was talking about.

--------
"Dara unnie! What are you going to wear for later?" Chaerin excitedly asked when i was fixing my things.

"Just a swim suit and shorts" i simply replied.

"What? Don't tell me its the same swim suit you wore last summer?" She walked closer and started rummaging my bag. "Omg unnie, it is!" She shouted not believing what she's seeing.

"Of course it is. What else will I wear? I don't get to swim often plus i like that suit, it covers my skin perfectly." I responded snatching the thing from her hands.

"That's the point. Who covers their body as they swim? You're supposed to wear the lightest fabric possible or else it will kill you. You will drown unnie." I laughed at her comment. Is she kidding? Not to brag but i'm a great swimmer. "And what's the use of having a flawless body if you won't flaunt it? You should be proud." She said as she snatched back my swim suit.

"Hey! Give that back. I don't have anything else to wear." I said as i tried snatching it back but she's quick enough to hide it.

"Well, good thing i brought a remedy!" She flashed her widest grin she could muster.

"Remedy? What am I, a nutcase?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes! A remedy. And no, not a nutcase but your slowly becoming one." Oh gosh, i think i know where this is heading. She took the paper bag she placed on top of my bed and open it showing me what's inside. "Tadaaaa!!"

"What the eff is that?!? I said bulging my eyes in horror.

"Its a two piece swim suit. I personally chose it for you." She proudly said.

"You call that swim suit? I thought its a handkerchief. I'm not gonna wear that Chae. Over my dead body!" I told her with finality.

"But Unniieeeee? Please? I already gave Bom and Minzy my gift and they said they're going to wear it later." She said pouting.

"Still no, i can't wear that, its too revealing." I crossed my arms and shook my head in disagreement.

"Its ok if you don't want it. Maybe its too much to ask for my birthday...." She bowed her head and prepared herself to leave.

Feeling a bit guilty, i stopped her tracks and said something i might regret. "Fine, i'l wear it. But only because its your birthday ok?" I muttered feeling defeated.

"Yey!!! Now go and try it on!" She clapped her hands and excitedly pushed me inside the restroom. Unbelievable!!

-------

I looked outside the window and I saw all of them gathered on the shore. Some are playing beach volley ball and the others are just lying on the sand sunbathing. I'm having second thoughts whether to go out or not. I mean, I'm not used to wearing something that shows too much skin unlike the girls. How I wish i could have such confidence. I went down the stairs but stopped mid way to breath some air. Gosh, why am I so nervous? Ok Dara, its now or never. I opened the door and went straight to where they are staying. All of them stopped what they were doing as they noticed me coming. Oh my, this is so embarrassing.

"Wohooo, Dara!" Chaerin shouts as she waves her hand calling me. I sat next to her at the beach chair and get myself a drink.

"See? I told you it looks good on you." She complimented while sipping her drink.

"I don't know about that Chae, its kind of embarrassing." I said as I looked around and saw them still had their eyes on me. I took my sarong and tried covering my waist down as Bom and Minzy joined us leaving the boys behind.

"Dara unnie! You look great!" Minzy commented.

"Yeah Dara, and you don't have to cover your body with that. You look stunning without it." Bom said as she points at the cloth covering me.

"Thanks guys, but still, i'm not used to this." I said. "What are you guys doing?" I added changing the topic.

"Do you want to go for a swim unnie?" Minzy asked sitting next to me.

"Well, i can swim later. You go ahead and have a chat with Daesung there." I teased her as she blushed.

"Unnie!!!" She reacted holding her cheeks with her palms.

"Minzy! Look! I found a shell!" Our head turned to where the voice came from and saw Daesung showing what seems to be a very big seashell.

"Go ahead maknae, he's calling you already." Bom teased some more earning a pout from her. So cute.

Minzy left and so did Bom heading back to where his boyfriend was. Then our view of the sea was blocked by someone who suddenly stands right in front of us. Oh, its the annoying one.

"Hey sunshine, wanna go for a swim?" Seungri asked Chaerin as he flashed his famous smile.

"No, leave me alone rat." Chaerin said as she abruptly stood up and tried to avoid him. Seungri followed leaving me alone on the chair with the amazing view.

I leaned on the chair as i indulged myself with my drink. Its really beautiful in here. The sky is blue, white sand everywhere, the sea is so calm with a man drowning in it. The air is so... Wait, drowning?!? Oh my god!! There's a man drowning !!! My eyes went wide like saucers as i instantly ran into the sea. Who the hell is that??

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

266K 5.4K 28
Description Love, fate, life and death will bind them together. In the world where everything you have is just borrowed, where everything has its own...
4.8K 71 5
Ji Yong and Dara we're close friends when they are young, but Ji Yong has a secret crush on Dara that no one knows but him. It is hard for Ji Yong to...
36.5K 904 40
Kwon Jiyong is a straight-A student, teacher's pet, mama's boy, a perfect gentleman, and filthy rich. He is an only child and even though his parents...
160K 3.9K 46
(Also posted on AFF.) They met when he was the newest singing sensation to rock the kpop music scene. He had the perfect blend of looks, wit, chari...