Diabolik Lovers: More brides...

By adoKure

Disclaimer: I do not own Diabolik Lovers. However I do own these OC characters. *AU* Yui is now a vampire, an... More

Chapter 1: More brides?
Chapter 2: Run away brides
Chapter 3: To Teach Untamed Brides Part 1
Chapter 4: To Teach Untamed Brides Part 2
Chapter 5: Brides in a Nutshell
Chapter 6: Sweeping Brides of their feet Part 1
Chapter 8: Going Under
Chapter 9: Not Your Average Brides
Chapter 10: Full Moon Lovers
Chapter 11: Paradise and Horror Part 1
Chapter 12: Paradise and Horror Part 2
Chapter 13: Paradise and Horror Part 3
Chapter 14: Paradise and Horror Part 4
Chapter 15: Green with Envy
Chapter 16: Confessions of a Vampire
Chapter 17: Coming Clean
Chapter 18: Say I Love You
Chapter 19: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 20: Fated Part 1
Chapter 21: Fated Part 2
Chapter 22: Fated 3
Chapter 23: Fated 4
Chapter 24: Tension, and Nothing Less
Chapter 25: More Surprises
Chapter 26: Caught Up
Chapter 27: Let's Talk
Chapter 28: Unstable Mess
Chapter 29: The Time Is Now Part 1
Chapter 30: The Time is Now Part 2
Chapter 31: Overcome Part 1
Chapter 32: Overcome Part 2
Chapter 33: Overcome Part 3
Chapter 34: Overcome Part 4
CHARACTER PROFILES
Chapter 35: 60 minutes
Chapter 36: A Wedding Without Boundaries Part 1
Chapter 37: A Wedding Without Boundaries Part 2
Chapter 38: The After Dance Part 1
Chapter 39: The After Dance Part 2
A/N
A very very Big Sorry..

Chapter 7: Sweeping Brides off their feet Part 2

2.3K 35 37
By adoKure

Previously...

"Not so fast," he said. He opened his eyes, which were brown and Reina suddenly felt hot inside.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall on top of you. Forgive me," Reina pleaded.

"I don't mind you tripping over me with your clumsiness. It's stealing something that's not your that I don't like." He told her.

Reina looked down at the tomato in the palm of her hand. "Oh, I-I just love tomato's so much and I couldn't resist."

He placed his index finger against her lip, "Be quiet and eat it. Or would you like me to feed it to you?

Reina turned pink at his attempt to flirt with her. She quickly wanted to change the subject. "I'm Reina, wh-what is your name?"

"Yuma Mukami... and it's not everyday I have a beautiful girl straddling me."

"Well consider yourself lucky," she smirked.

Reina POV

Reina couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. Just a minute ago, she was caught for stealing a tomato from out of Yuma vegetable garden and now she was flirting with the guy. Reina cursed herself for her actions and she felt like if she said anything else hasty, she would look like a complete fool in front of him.

Reina nearly melted at the sight of his stare. A chill ran down her spine, which forced her to shiver in front of him. She gripped the sweater that was clothing his chest and gasp when she felt how firm his upper body was.

Yuma took a peek at the girl features; he then traveled down to her chest where a bit of her cleavage showed. She didn't have big tits, but they were pleasant enough for him. At the blink of his eyes, the wind swiftly passed through, allowing the scent of her blood to tickle his nose. His fangs nearly twitched as he inhaled her delightful scent.

Straightway, Yuma eyes became dark. He didn't second-guess to yank her on top of him, joining their bodies together. He yearned for her blood now and there was no way he was letting her get away.

Reina wasn't completely shocked by Yuma pulling her down. He was a vampire after all and they all seem to act the same. Her arms were folded up to her chest, making it hard for her to get out of his grip. She began to thrash in fear once she comprehended what he wanted from her.

She murmured the words, not again. Which Yuma caught spill from her lips; what did she mean exactly? Where did she come from? The rebellious vampire asked himself. By the look on her face, of course he figured out that she had to be another vampire's prey. Additionally, he never saw her at the house before today. So which one of his brother's brought her here to begin with?

"Look at me," Yuma demanded.

Reina slowly glanced up at Yuma horrified. Déjà vu, she instantly wanted to run far away from him. That wasn't the first time she heard those words from a psychotic vampire mouth. He seemed a lot similar like someone she claimed to hate. Tall, handsome, sleeps in random places, aggressive and flirty.... this was all too good to be true.

"Whom did you come with?" Yuma urged her on trying to gather whatever information he could get out of her.

"I-I came with my friends. Your brother Kou invited us... well not really us but my friend is here today for dance lessons!" She exclaimed.

"Mm, do you usually travel alone by yourself in a strange homes?" He asked her politely.

She shook her head. "No of course not! I just wanted to give Izumi-san and Azusa-san some alone time."

"Oh.... so you're here with Izumi? I didn't know she associated herself with humans, especially one so fragile as yourself." He bluntly state, when placing his hand on her rosy red cheeks.

Reina moved her head away from his hand. "I'm not fragile! You don't even know me," She huffed.

"Then why are shivering above me? Has another vampire had the pleasure of drinking your blood before me? Who is he?" He questioned her, becoming impatient.

"That is not your concerned and he is nobody, so ju-just let me go!" she yelled when squimmering around with her eyes shut. Her eyes suddenly opened when realizing what he was getting at. "D-did you say what I think you just said?"

The corner of Yuma mouth pulled up into a lop-sided grin. "You catch on quick, fragile one. From this day forward, you will only answer to me, myself and thee. I will be your master and you obey everything I say, understood?"

"Like hell! You just can't go around telling people what to do!" At this, he placed his lips against hers, forcing a mind blowing kiss upon her. The kiss became aggressive and there was no way Reina could keep up with the pace. He bit down on her bottom lip, waiting no longer to taste her blood.

A squeal left Rena mouth as she tried to pull herself off him, but Yuma was too strong. He drank and drank into he quenched his thirst. Reina could taste her own blood with the hint of sugar, coating her tongue.

When Yuma was done, he places his head back on the grass and stared back up at her. Reina could help but stare down at him with blood all over her lower lip. "Did anyone ever tell you that you tasted amazing? You're taste is surprisingly sweet, just how I like my woman."

Reina looked away trying to hide the fact that she wanted to cry. "Let's us rest. I need you fully awaken when I drink you again." At this, he closed his eyes for an afternoon nap. Reina laid her head on top of his chest, falling into a deep slumber after him.

Back in the Music Room (NO ones POV)

Kyoyo scowled at the pair before her. Kou had just finished spinning Mayu on her toes. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he moved her hips against the front of his trousers. Of course Mayu didn't realize that blonde was a pervert and trying to make a move on her. Kyoyo expected this from her pink hair cheery friend. That's the reason why she stayed behind in the first place. Mayu was draft when it came to guys and she would let them take advantage even if her life depended on it.

As for Kou, Kyoyo could see right through his eyes even if one eyes was strangely a different color from the other. Something didn't seem right about him and he played the nice guy act far too well. She wanted to slap the pretty boy smirk right off his face every time he gleamed back at her.

Kyoyo couldn't let her guard down, even if she was just a human teenage girl. She felt bad that she let the others wonder off with blonde's older brother, who seemed to take an interested in Yui. Kyoyo knew that Yui could take care of herself and she wanted her friend to take her mind off of a certain reddish-brown head vampire back at the Sakamaki manor.

She yawned quickly as boredom began to overpower her. When placing her hand under her chin, her eyelid became droopy. If she let sleep overwhelm her now, there is no telling what blonde might do to her friend while she was sleep. She fell asleep anyways, even after deciding against it.

"You are doing an excellent job Mayu. I enjoy dancing with you," Kou spoke.

Mayu blushed, "Thank you Kou. You are a wonderful dancer as well. I had no idea that you were also a pop idol. What a coincidence!"

"There're a lot of things you still don't know about me yet." Kou said, rested his chin over her shoulder and staring narrowly at her. "You make a marvelous dance partner. We shall do this again...next time alone maybe?" he said with a smile.

Mayu smiled back before slouching her shoulders with a frown. "I don't know. I feel kind of bad coming here without Subaru."

"Forget about him! I mean...he didn't want to come like he promised he would. That tells you a lot about the youngest Sakamaki brother." Kou explained, while trying to cover his slip-up.

"True...but he doesn't seem to like being around anyone... so I refuse to hold a grudge against him. Besides, Subaru is fascinating in his own way." Mayu moved her shoulder away from where Kou and walked away

This took Kou aback. He crushed his hands together tightly, trying to control his anger. How could she be interested in a nobody like Subaru? They hardly know each other. Kou casually thought to himself. He needed to come up with a plan to remove Subaru from the picture.

He stalked over to her in an uneasy manner. "Mayu, what do you think of me?"

"I think you are a great guy, who is very talented."

Kou raised his eyebrow, "is that all?"

"I think so...I still have a lot I need to learn about you, right?" She smiled softly at him. Kou followed Mayu every move, he was determining to not let her get away from him. "Kou-kun, I need a little space please."

Before she new it, he had her wrapped around his arms in an awkward position. She quickly spun her head around at Kyoyo for help unfortunately she was asleep. "I've been meaning to tell you something since you arrived here Mayu..."

"Wh-what would that be?" she stuttered.

"I want you... and when I don't get what I want, things can get out of hand and you don't want to see that, do you beautiful?" She shook her head repeatedly at his statement.

Kou licked up her neckline before licking is own lips, which progressed into a grin afterwards. To his amusement, he burst out into a fit of laughter at the stun look on her face.

By doing so, it startled Kyoyo out of her sleep. He removed his hands from around Mayu and smiled at her cheerfully, like nothing happened. "I was kidding. You should've seen the look on your face." He chuckled to himself. He ran his hands through his hair and gaze over at Kyoyo. "Oh, would you look at that. We woke up your friend."

Mayu slightly chuckled in embarrassment, "Oh, you scared me there for a sec Kou. Um, do you mind if I use your restroom?"

"Sure, it's two doors down on the left." He pointed out, still smiling.

"Okay, I will be right back." She rushed out.

Kyoyo stood up from the sofa as Mayu exited the room. Once the door closed shut behind her best friend; she furiously marched over to Kou. "Who do you think you are, scaring my friend like that?"

"I think I'm Kou Mukami if you must know. It wasn't like we didn't formally introduce ourselves an hour ago." He retorted freely when looking at his nails.

"Don't play dumb with me blonde! You were making a move on my friend and I don't like it. I don't like you!" she hissed.

Kou snorted, "Humans....I was a human once. So full of dreams and hopes... then I became a vampire and went on to becoming a pop star. I saw a whole new world after that, one that you haven't yet to see."

Kyoyo stared at him blankly. "I never heard of you and what's your point ray-eye?"

He narrowed his eyes, while scrolling at her fabulous figure. Then he scrunched his nose and whipped his head away. "You're kind of cute for a stick in the mud. Too bad you're really not my type of girl."

Kyoyo roundhouse kicks him in the face. The second time she attempt to kick him, he caught her foot in the palm of his hands. She struggled to tug her foot away. Unsuccessfully, she landed on the cream marble floor, whimpering in pain. He dropped to his knees, hovering above her. She stared back at him with sweat dipping down her forehead and growled at him.

"On second thought, maybe you are my type of girl...the type of girl I'd like to eat." He wrenched her wrist in his grasp and bared is fangs at her. Kyoyo was shockingly horrified that she snapped her eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

A shadow came up behind Kou and jerked his body off her. She opened her eyes once she registered that nothing was happening. There in the background were two figures. One had white blond hair in which she recognized to be Subaru. The other had Kou smashed up against the glass vanity. Kyoyo recognized him right off the back. Reddish long hair with a purple fedora hat on, It was Laito and he looked crossed too no end. He gripped Kou shirt with so much force and he smashed his body into the mirror once again.

"Get off me, you drag!" Kou screamed.

"Sure...right after I kill you!" Laito scowled.

"Why are you doing this? I did nothing to you!" Kou demanded as he tried to push him away.

Laito smashed his body into the vanity twice more and wrapped his hand around his neck. "Tsk, you put your filthy paws on my Eve and I can't accept that."

Kou snickered with blood oozing from his mouth, "You have a Eve? Who would ever want such a disgrace as yourself? You are sick and disgusting! A vampire who lies with his own mother deserves to rot in hell where he truly belongs!"

Laito eyes widen in displeasure along with Kyoyo, who was dumbfounded at what she had just overheard. Laito looked over at Kyoyo with guilt and pain. He didn't want her to find out this way and it wasn't like he cared about anybody opinion. Although, Kyoyo was special and some how her opinion was the only one that mattered.

Kou smirked at the scene before him, he got Laito where he wanted him and he was quite smug about his accomplishment.

Laito turned away from Kyoyo trembling with fury. He crunched his fist and launched it at Kou. Subaru grabbed his brother's wrist just before it hit his nose and held it in place.

"Laito control yourself! As much as I enjoy you beating him to a pulp. We don't need anymore blood spilled!" Subaru shouted.

"Oi, get off me Subaru! This doesn't concern you!" Laito tried to yank his wrist out of Subaru gap, but he wouldn't let go.

"I will, once you control yourself. Which is more important? Your feelings or the girl you love?" Subaru questioned.

Kyoyo mouthed the word love as she realized that Laito really did have feelings for her and he didn't just want her for her blood. This was too much for her to take in and she wanted to crawl into a cave away from all of it.

"I choose love of course," Laito smirked.

Mayu walked in a moment later, gasping in shock. She placed both her hands over her mouth, surprised by the sudden turn of event. Laito released his hand from around Kou throat and dropped him on the floor. Subaru let go of his brother wrist and stepped way.

Mayu noticed that it was Subaru and Laito were involved in this and it looked like they attacked Kou. He was on the floor leaning against the wall with his top ripped and wrinkled. Subaru narrowed his eyes at Mayu while she stared back at him in horror. She forcefully looked away and rushed over to Kou aid, "Kou-kun, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. Just a bit of a misunderstanding." Kou told her which was a lie.

"Did they attack you?" Mayu asked, touching the bruise on his neck.

Kou was startled that she was showing him affection, especially after he was rude to her earlier. It made him blush and he almost felt bad for lying to her. "There's nothing I can't handle Ms. I'm a vampire after all."

Subaru was appalled by Mayu change of heart. He was envious and now he couldn't understand why this girl suddenly rub him the wrong way.

As for Kyoyo, she couldn't believe how her best friend was acting and she wanted nothing more than to smack some sense back into her.

Subaru looked hurt. He walked towards the door with nothing to say to the girl he recently started to like. "Laito, we're done here. Let's go."

"Looks that way, ay?" Laito commented before walking after his younger brother. He stopped in track, extending his hand out to Kyoyo. "Ready to go love-kitten?" She gratefully took his hand, even after learning his dark secret and followed them both out of the music room. With one last glance at her friend, Kyoyo shook her head and shut the door behind her.

Yui POV

Yui smiled at the fact that she just finished making delicious curry buns with her cooking partner Ruki. They set them on a tray along with some soft kinako cookies that she also made. Ruki picked up a cookie out of the tray and took a bite.

"Well... what do you think?" Yui asked.

After crewing and swallowed it, he smiled down at her. "It's pretty good... but I think you should hold back on sugar next time. You don't want to make the kinako cookies too sweet, it takes away from the original flavor."

Yui looked down in disappointment, "Oh, I see... I will make sure to hold back next time I make them for you."

"On the bright side, these curry buns are delicious." Ruki mumbled with food in his mouth. He took another bite of the curry bun and closed his eyes. "So good!"

This made Yui laugh, it was the first time she had been really happy all day. "We should probably take the rest to the others." She implied when lifting the tray from the counter.

"Indeed. But first...let me congratulate you for your delicious offering." Ruki told her. Yui was confused by his words and wanted to ask him what he meant. Before she could get the words out, Ruki placed the tray that was once in her hands back on the counter.

He turned towards her with a fire burning in his beautiful gray eyes. Yui saw this look before, it was the same look Ayato gave her every time he lust for her blood. She backed up against the counter, almost knocking over the pitcher of ice tea.

Ruki chuckled at how she was acting and popped the palm of his hand on his right hip. "Even as a vampire livestock, you are still frighten as ever. Now come, let me repay you."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Yui asked.

Ruki lifted her chin with the tip of his index finger and pulled it up in his direction. "A kiss for your generosity." He whispered. Yui big light pink eyes soften; he softly touched her lips with his own and pulled her into a welcoming embrace. Yui reacted by wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer, allowing their lips to pile over each others in a lustful motion.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, sliding it against hers. For the first time, Yui swirl her tongue around his as the kiss deepen. Ruki lifted the pink top over her head and threw it on the floor. He ran his hands down her shoulders, leaving a trail of kisses down her collarbone. Yui moaned out in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around his waist, getting comfortable.

Out of nowhere, a fist collided with Ruki jaw, knocking him off his feet. Yui screamed as she landed on top of the kitchen counter by the cabinets. The power coming from this punch had to belong to only one vampire and that was Ayato Sakamaki.

"You bastard! How dare you touch what belongs to yours truly!" Ayato yelled, holding his fist up in place.

"Ay-Ayato!" Yui shouted.

Ruki grinned, while wiping the blood off his lip with his sleeve. He stood up standing toe to toe with his rival. "Yours truly, tsk? Didn't we have this conversation already? She only your food supply, if I remember correctly."

"It's none of your damn business whether she's my food supply or not! She was always mine to begin with!" Ayato exclaimed.

"You're right, but maybe we should ask livestock who she wants. She does have a voice and freedom of choice," Ruki suggested.

Yui mouth opened, "Wh-what? Me?"

Ayato blood started to boil at Ruki nickname for her, "I told you never to call her that again!" He prepared to punch Ruki again, but then he heard the girl beside him scream his name."Ayato stop!"

He looked over at her wide-eyed. "Ruki-san is right, I do have a voice and I decided that...that I want to stay with him! So...just go away and leave us alone alright!"

Ayato was modified, it was like someone ripped his heart out of his chest and stepped on it. He was easily persuaded by Yui's request. Should he kill her? The way he saw it was, if he can't have her then nobody else can. However, he decided against his own feelings and barged out of the kitchen quickly. She deserved that much from him, especially after all the pain he caused her.

"Troublesome, that one." Ruki spoke. "I can't believe that some day he will be our next vampire king. What a waste."

Yui didn't speak. She just stared at the door frame waiting for Ayato to barge right back in, telling her to cut the nonsense and come home... in which he never did.

Izumi POV

Izumi continued to pout as Azusa did everything in his power to make her smile again. He became impatient by her lack of confident and he wish there was a way to wipe Kanato off the face of this earth. Into this day, he didn't understand why Izumi loved the baggy eyed idiot so much. He was nothing in his opinion and he always talked to the stupid stuffed toy of his.

Azusa thought of himself as the better choice for his loving Izumi. He cared for her a lot to the point that he couldn't let her out of his sight. That's why he secretly watched over her to making sure no harm comes her way.

Then today happen...when he realized that Izumi was heading towards the Sakamaki manor. It pissed him off. And when he witness Kanato body on top of Izumi's in the garden earlier. Something snapped in him and he wanted to hit Kanato where it hurt.

He realized that Kanato didn't have that teddy bear of his. So he climbed up to the balcony and saw it there where he left it. This was the perfect opportunity to take Kanato precious teddy from under his nose. He grabbed it and vanished before his love rival could see.

Azusa bet Kanato was going around crazy looking for it. He smirked to himself smugly and focused back on the beautiful girl sitting on the chair next to him.

"What are you smiling at?" Izumi blinked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about what fun we used to have when we were dating." He lied.

"We did have a lot of fun, didn't we?" Izumi agreed.

Azusa sighed, "Izumi-chan, why can't it be like it used to be between us?"

Izumi bite down on her bottom lip, "You know why Azusa-kun. I just don't feel the that way about you."

Azusa frowned, "I heard that so many times before and yet I still haven't giving up hope on you. I know we have another chance to make things right."

"Your heart is pure Azusa and you showed me nothing more than the greatest respect. But, I made my choice and I will stick by my decision. I choose Kanato."

The breeze strongly blew pass them. He lifted himself from the table, gripping it firmly. This couldn't be the end. He couldn't allow them to fade away so easily.

"Izumi...Azusa," called a voice that sounded familiar.

"Hello Reiji...Kanato and Shu." Izumi greeted. "Wait...what are you guys doing here?"

"We were looking for you. We needed to ask you something argent." Reiji explained.

"Me? But, what about?" Izumi looked at each Sakamaki brother one by one. Her eyes stayed on Kanato a bit longer. He looked depressed and she also noticed that he still didn't have his teddy bear.

Azuma smirked to himself with his bang shadowing his face. These idiots came all the way here for a teddy bear? What a brunch of pitiful vampires. It's a shame that they carry the Sakamaki name. He thought.

Shu glanced at Azusa right away. Something didn't seem right with him. He hasn't said as much as a hello since they got there and he didn't seem to be care about any of their wellbeing. Shu didn't want to stay there another minute; he sensed that something else was wrong and walked further out into the estate.

Reiji watched Shu walk away from the corner of his eye. He knew that his brother could sense a certain someone where she shouldn't be. This put a smirk on Reiji face, because he knew his brother had let his guard down since this girl arrived a few days ago.

"Izumi, I know we just met and you have shown me nothing but kindness. So I was wondering if maybe you seen teddy anywhere," Kanato asked.

"Sorry Kanato, I haven't. I wish I could be a better assistant to you, than this would've never happened." She answered doubtfully.

Kanato took her hand in his hand holding it close to where his heart lied. Izumi was ecstatic that he was finally reaching out to her. However when she saw his face her expression dropped. "Thank you for being honest with me." He said, holding back his tears.

Azusa immediately twitched at the madness that what happening in front of him. "You childish brat," he gritted through his teeth. "I hate your fucking guts Kanato Sakamaki!" Reiji pressed his glasses back up to touch the bridge of his nose after hearing Azusa explosion. "You will pay for taking Izumi away from me!" Azusa threaten. He took a knife out of his pocket and threw it at Kanato head.

"Azusa no!" Izumi screamed when it was too late.

Kanato caught the throwing knife a few inches from his head. He held it to his side and gazed up at Azusa directly. "That wasn't very fair, Azusa. If you wanted to play, all you had to do was just ask me." Kanato giggled.

"You are such an idiot Kanato! Why would I ever want to play with the likes of you!" he yelled.

Kanato tilted his head to the side, "Oh no? Then why are you throwing knifes at me?"

"Shut up! Everything that comes out of your mouth is rubbish and I don't want to hear it anymore." Azusa choked out.

Kanato smirked, "You have something of mines Azusa and I want it back."

Azusa nearly tumbled over his own two feet when he heard him say that. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh you don't? Then why is teddy in your room? Play time is over, give him back." Kanato said becoming serious now.

Azusa eyes grew bigger by the second, "H-How di-did you-you know that?"

Kanato serious expression turned into a smirk. "Easy, I transferred a soul into teddy and I can easy tell when he's close by. You didn't think that I wouldn't find him? You were mistaken. Now I will ask you again nicely, give him back before things get ugly."

Azusa stared at him horrified while Izumi and Reiji beamed at Kanato wise discovery. Ayato aggressively pushed open the sliding door with the look of misery on his face.

"We are leaving now!" Ayato announced.

Kanato placed his hand out to stop Ayato from saying anything more. "Not into Azusa receive my teddy from his room."

"Fine! After that we are leaving." Ayato huffed.

Shu POV

Shu knew she had to be somewhere. He could sense her presense closed by and another's which was very familiar. Finally he stopped in track as he saw a small body on top of another one. Surely it was no other than Reina and his childhood friend from long ago.

Shu wanted to snap that neck of his. But a sudden memory came back to him, the moment he even thought about it. A small hand reached out to him and the next thing he saw was a village burning down, it was the one other place he called home. Shu suddenly snapped out of his most hateful memory that he never forgot.

He walked up to Reina and lifted her body off his childhood friend. Reina eyes snapped open when she felt her body being lifted. "What the...Shu! What are you doing?" She shouted.

"Quiet, you had enough fun for today." Shu grumbled.

"Oi, what is this?" Yuma asked, waking up from his nap. "Shu Sakamaki, you got a lot of nerve showing up here and taking my prey from me."

"Your prey? You are blind if you think she belongs to you. I saw her first." Shu spat.

"Really now?" Yum said, pulling a sugar cube out of his pocket and popping it in his mouth. "Let's ask her who she really belongs too."

"I don't belong to anyone and Shu put me down now!" Reina shouted from over his shoulder.

"Hush, your voice is giving me a headache." Shu told her. "She doesn't know what she wants or needs. She wouldn't even know if someone was trying to protect her from anymore harm, because she's naïve and immature like that."

Reina started to tear up, "you're an asshole Shu Sakamaki."

"I heard you loud and clear. You really know how to make a girl cry. If you think that you're protecting her, than you better quit your day job now, because your communication skills are terrible." Yuma sighed.

"Whatever else you have to say to me is irreverent, further more." Shu said, walking away.

Yuma came up behind him, yanking back Reina by the arms. "A.... guys... can we just get along?" Reina asked.

"Let go Yuma, I don't want to fight you." Said Shu.

"Then let go of my prey go we wouldn't have to fight." Yuma hissed.

Shu turned on his heel, pushing Yuma hard in the chest. He stumbled a few centimeters back and glared back at Shu.

"So you do want to fight with me after all? Put the girl down and take your beating like a man Shu Sakamaki!" Yuma commanded.

"No, I refused to fight you." Shu told him.

"Oh really now? Yuma said, cracking his neck left to right. "Then you wouldn't mind me beating the hell out of you!" He said charging after him.

With every punch and kick, Shu dodged it. He managed to still have a hold on Reina who was terrified and holding on for dear life. Shu jumped on top of the fence once he got bored with playing around.

"Get down you coward!" Yuma snapped.

"Like I told you once before. I refuse to fight you." He said, before disappearing on the spot.

"When I find you Shu, you will pay for this!" Yuma shouted from the top of his lungs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 74 8
A love - revenge story... with alot of suspense, thrill, mystery and action. And the most SPECIAL thing about this is that it's a collab of about 15...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.2K 94 12
[DISCONTINUED FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY HOLYSHET] "Wait - who's 'Frop Egg'? Chat, you're seeing this, right?" Upon logging in, Philza checked the pla...