Amy Riddle - Daughter of the...

By voldemort-flakes

Amy is a normal teenage witch. She lives her everyday life in complete normality. The one thing that separate... More

Amy Riddle - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (DOUBLE DIGITS!)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (Unlucky... duh duh duhhh)
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1 of THE END)
Part 31 (Part 2 of THE END)
Part 32 (Part 3 of THE END)
Part 34 (Part 5 [Final Part] of THE END)
Epilogue

Part 33 (Part 4 of THE END)

7K 224 94
By voldemort-flakes

Chapter 33

AMY'S POV

 No.

 No. No. No.

 No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

 NO.

I sank to my knees in front of him. It was just a joke. Just a stupid prank. He was just kidding around. I waited for him to sot up and smile his stupid smile and pull me into his arms and kiss me again. He wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't leave me in this cruel, boring world alone. I needed him.

Ha. The Dark Lord's Daughter. Needing someone.

I stared at him.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead.

It was my fault. I killed him. I loved him ... and I killed him.

He never got to tell me what he saw in me. I was stupid, thinking that someone like me could love someone like him. Someone like me - violent, cruel, unloving, psychopathic, evil. And someone like him - caring, funny, nice, smart, good.

What a stupid thought.

"Amelia."

I felt Lucius's hand on my shoulder. The other Death Eaters had moved on when Lucius waved them away. I suppose that was a good thing. It would be embarrassing to be sad in front of all of them. But Lucius was more like a father to me.

At his touch, I shouted. "Leave me alone!" 

"Please, Amelia," he repeated. "Amy. I'm sorry. But we need to go." 

I looked at him. "You don't understand." 

"I understand more than you know," Lucius said. There was kindness in his face. Something I didn't see often. 

I was silent for a few moments. I found myself unconsciously holding Teddy's hand. I stared down at him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. 

He was dead. He was never coming back.

"We have to go," Lucius said.

I dropped Teddy's hand. "I'm gonna kill them," I said. I wiped tears from my eyes. "It's their fault that I had to kill Teddy. I'm going to kill them. They've got to die." 

"Let's just find them first," Lucius insisted. "Then we can decide -"

"I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I pushed his hand off of my shoulder. I picked up my wand off the floor. With one last look to Teddy, I began walking away. Lucius followed me. I walked confidently towards the door.

Once there was a thought in my head, it took a lot to get it out. I was a steamroller now, with one task at hand.

I wouldn't stop until the Potter boy was dead.

HARRY'S POV

The six of us ran from the explosion, getting away while there was still time. I looked back only to make sure that all of my friends were with me. Ahead, I saw a door. Not thinking about what could be on the other side, I opened it and jumped through.

There was nothing on the other side. We went through anyway, pushed by our momentem, and went flying through the air. I looked down, seeing the ground rushing up below us. I closed my eyes, sure that we were going to die. At the last second, I found myself still. I thought I was dead, but soon realized that I was not.

I opened one eye slowly. My friends and I were all hovering a few inches from the floor. I assumed that there was a charm in this room, so that if anyone were to fall like we just did, they wouldn't die.

The spell stopped, and we all landed on the floor with a unanimous "oof". I looked down at the glass ball I held in my hand. It was still safe. I stood up, brushing dirt off of me.

"You guys all okay?" I asked.

They nodded their heads, brushing dirt off of themselves as well. I looked around, taking in our surroundings. We were in a large, circular room. There were some doorways off to the side. The floor was rugged and rocky. In the center of the room was a huge arch. It was made out of stone and was extremely tall. In the archway was a transparent veil, billowing back and forth.

I could have sworn I heard voices coming from it.

"Voices," I said, as I slowly walked towards the curtain. "Can you tell what they're saying?"

"There aren't any voices, Harry," Hermione said. "Let's just get out of here."

Luna walked up beside me. "I can hear them too."

We continued to stare at it, strangely captivated by it's mystery.

"Please Harry!" Hermione insisted. "It's just an empty archway."

I finally turned around, but halted in my tracks. I raised my wand, pointing it at a ledge above our heads. "Get behind me!" I yelled.

AMY'S POV

"Get them."

The Death Eaters jumped from behind me, disapparating in black clouds of smoke. I stood at the ledge, watching as the clouds enveloped the kids. They struggled, fighting through the smoke. Lucius stood behind me as I watched.

"I want you to kill them," I said quietly.

"Amelia, don't you think it would be better to bargain first? We could avoid any unnecessary deaths. It would be safer," Lucius argued. 

"Do you think I give a shit about what's safe or not?" I snapped. "Kill them all." 

Lucius looked at me with sympathetic eyes. I narrowed mine. Did he too think I was changeable?

I Disapparated to one of the rocks jutting out. I sat on top, watching Potter and his friends. Once the clouds cleared, I saw Harry lying on the ground alone, still clutching the Prophecy in his hand. His friends were all pulled to the side, a different Death Eater holding each of them, wands to their throats. I remained in my seat on the rock, watching the scene with growing curiosity. I couldn't wait to see what Potter would do.

Lucius advanced towards Harry, who had stood up. Lucius chuckled as he neared him. "Did you actually believe ... or were you truly naive enough to believe that children stood a chance ... against us?"

He turned around with an outstretched hand. "I'll make this quite simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy ... now. Or watch your friends die."

I leaned forward. I knew that once Harry's friends' lives were on the line, the deal was sealed. There was no way that he would risk his friends for a prophecy, no matter how important he was. That was just one of the many faults of that boy. He cared too much.

Although, I cared, too.

And you see how that turned out.

"Don't give it to them, Harry!" Neville exclaimed. Bellatrix slapped her wand to his throat.

I smirked. I didn't think he was that brave.

Harry looked from Lucius to his friends, then down to the prophecy he held, then back to Lucius. He seemed to be deciding what the right choice was. He slowly handed the prophecy towards Lucius. I grinned as Potter placed it in Lucius's outstretched hand.

Lucius raised the prophecy in triumph, when all of a sudden there was a bright light. I squinted, trying to see what was going on now. Both Potter and Lucius looked very confused.

To my surprise, Sirius Black was standing right behind Lucius.

"Get away from my godson." Sirius punched Lucius in the face.

I opened my mouth in shock, trying to fight the grin that spread across my face. Poor Lucius, but that was pretty awesome.

As Lucius fell to the ground, more clouds of white smoke began appearing. I jumped out of the way as the Order of the Phoenix showed up to rescue the children.

I ran towards Lucius. "Give it to me! I'll take it!" I yelled at him, meaning the Prophecy.

Just then, another cloud of white came swooping past him, knocking him to the ground. He fell forward, losing the Propechy. It smashed on the ground. I stopped in my tracks. He slowly looked up at me.

"You stupid son of a bitch," I muttered, turning around to deflect a curse.

I watched as the members of the Order each took on the Death Eaters. I turned around in a circle, noticing that our forces were now outnumbered and greatly outskilled.

"Come on, come on," I said, my fingers twitching at my wand.

Just then, I was faced against Sirius and Harry next to the arch. I saw a spell fly by my face. I grinned, readying my wand against them. This was just what I needed.

With all my anger over Teddy, there was no way I could lose.

I shot a spell at them. Sirius reached over and deflected it in front of Harry. In about two seconds, I heard someone come up behind me, and I was fighting alongside Lucius. I ducked my head around one of the spells, shooting one at Sirius. He blocked it, but just barely.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled.

I tightened my grip on my wand, but it wasn't my wand that went flying. Instead, Lucius's wand went flying out of his hand.

"Nice one, James!" Sirius said, no doubt mistaking his godson for his dead best friend.

Harry shot a stunning spell at him, but I leaned over and sent it flying away. I forgot about Sirius for a moment, and he hit Lucius right in the stomach with a spell, sending him flying away.

It was now me vs them. I readied my wand. I was fueled by my anger of Teddy's death. I had no hesitation to kill them all. Harry fired a Stunning Spell at me, which I easily deflected. I saw Sirius ready himself to fire again, but I quickly cut him off by firing at him. Sirius blocked as well. This went on for a few more moments before Sirius finally hit my arm. I felt my arm snap backwards. I cried out in pain and clutched my arm. I looked up at Sirius, who had no mercy on his eyes.

Just as Sirius was about to hit me with a spell, I heard a cry from Bellatrix on one of the upper ledges.

"Avada Kedavra!"

There was a green light. It hit Sirius straight in the chest. Everyone stopped moving. Harry looked up at Sirius, who still had a faint smile on his face. The emotion in Harry's eyes was overwhelming.

I felt bad, because I understood.

Sirius fell backwards and drifted off into the veil.

And in that exact moment, I wanted to reach out. I wanted to take off my mask and hold Harry and tell him that I was sorry and that it was going to be alright. I remembered the advice Sirius gave me. How he held me and comforted me and made me feel all better.

I backed up a few steps. Harry made to walk forwards into the veil, as if to follow Sirius. Remus Lupin came running up, grabbing Harry and pulling him back.

Tears dripped from my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Harry screamed, fighting at Sirius. He looked at Bellatrix, who was standing by a door in the corner, smirking. He ripped out of Lupin's grasp, charging at her. She slipped through the door, and they were both gone.

Despite my most likely dislocated arm, I ran forward, trying to follow them. Lupin reached for me, trying to hold me back, but I was running too fast. I didn't look back as I ran into the hallway after Harry and Bellatrix.

This, I assumed, would be type of situation that Dad would show up for.

I could only hope that he wouldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 13
DISCLAIMER: Me and my friend, Rosethelovewing, are co-writing this, we own nothing, but the plot and the OCs, the rest belongs to J.K. Rowling. WARN...
410 0 36
Lauren Evergreen was considered pureblood royalty. The Evergreen's boasted a fortune and everyone thought they knew them. They were considered one o...
340K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
18.3K 565 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...