Danger // BTS Fanfic

By bangtansangel

"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from... More

Chapter 1 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 2 - (1.4K Words)
Chapter 3 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 4 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 5 - (1.0K Words)
Chapter 6 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 7 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 8 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 9 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 10 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 11 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 12 - (1.1K Words)
Chapter 13 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 14 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 15 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 16 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 17 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 18 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 19 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 20 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 21 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 22 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 23 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 24 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 25 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 26 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 27 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 28 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 29 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 30 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 31 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 32 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 33 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 34 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 35 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 36 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 37 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 38 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 39 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 40 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 41 - (2.6K Words)
Chapter 42 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 43 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 44 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 45 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 46 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 48 - (3.0K Words)
Chapter 49 - (3.5K Words)
Chapter 50 - (3.3K Words)
Chapter 51 - (3.1K Words)
Chapter 52 - (4.8K Words)
Ending One - (7.6K Words)
Ending Two (7.2K Words)
Author's Ending Note

Chapter 47 - (3.4K Words)

25.9K 1K 3.1K
By bangtansangel

You walked down the stairs and into the garage, your hands cuffed together. Namjoon didn't trust you enough to let you go anywhere without them on anymore. Hoseok was carefully leading you down the stairs, and Jungkook was behind you, ready to spring into action if it looked like you were about to fall.

You reached the bottom of the steps and Hosoek let go of you. Jungkook stepped around you, then ushered you towards the middle of the garage, where the five other men were standing.

"--all loaded, need to be ready at a moment's notice," Namjoon said, striking his palm with his fist. "Today, it could mean the difference between life and death. You all need to be--there you are."

Namjoon pushed through the four boys he had been talking to and came over to you. He grabbed your wrists and pulled you towards the group of boys, and had you stand in the center. Jungkook and Hoseok followed after you.

"Alright, Princess," Namjoon said, clapping his hands then pointing at you. "Who do you want to be your escort?"

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Jimin wink and give you a tiny, unnoticeable smirk. Hoseok and Jungkook stood apart from the rest, believing that your choice was between the two of the them.

I hope this doesn't shock them too much.

"I want Jimin," you said, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Um, did I hear that right?" Hoseok asked, putting his hand on your shoulder. "You want Jimin to take you? Not me? Or even Jungkook?!"

You could clearly notice the concern in Hoseok's eyes as they peered into yours. You peeked over his shoulder at Jungkook, who looked mildly upset by your choice. Neither of them looked happy.

"Hey, respect her decsion," Namjoon hissed through gritted teeth. "If she wants Jimin to take her, Jimin will be the one to take her, whether you like it or not."

You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows. Namjoon didn't seem like he was okay with your decision either. You looked back at Jimin, who had a smirk plastered on his face.

You lied to me.

"Besides, there's no time to argue about who is going where," Namjoon said, leading you over to the big black vans. "We need to get into the vans now. I want to make sure we can monitor the entire area up until we make the exchange."

Jin slid the back door of the van open, and helped you inside. Jimin stepped in behind you and innocently placed his hand on your hip. You jumped and gave him a glare, and he immediately took his hand away.

Remember what you promised.

The door slid shut behind you, and you were alone in the back of the van with Jimin. You looked around and noticed that the van was filled with various boxes, and there were only two seats, and they were right next to each other.

The two front doors clicked open, and you swung your head around. Namjoon sat down in the passenger seat while Jin took the wheel.

"Jimin, can you make sure she's buckled up?" Jin asked as he adjusted the rear view mirror.

"No problem," Jimin said, nudging you towards the only two available seats.

You sat down in the spot that was closest to wall, mainly because you would rather be pressed up against the wall than the boxes in the seat beside you. Jimin quickly buckled you in and sat down beside you. He was awkwardly pressed into your side because there wasn't very much room on the bench. You looked to the side and silently prayed that he would keep his hands to himself.

"Aren't you guys going to buckle up?" You asked, noticing that none of the boys had their seatbelts on.

"Look, she's worried about us," Jin said, avoiding your question. "Isn't that cute?"

Namjoon and Jimin nodded and smiled in reply, the tension from before almost completely disappearing. You gave a pouty look at Jin, who was smiling at you through the rear view mirror.

"You don't need to worry about us," Jin said, turning the keys and revving the engine.

"You're too good for us criminals."

* * * *

"How much longer is this going to take?" You whined as Yoongi leaned closer to you, holding the mascara brush in his hand.

"It'll go quicker if you stop squirming," Yoongi sighed in an annoyed fashion. "I'm almost done with your eyes, so just sit still for a little bit longer."

"Maybe you shouldn't look her in the eyes," Hoseok suggested, watching you from the front seat. "She might be getting flustered by seeing so many hot studs so close to her."

"That seems a little unreasonable," Jin said, shaking his head. "Neither of you are nearly as hot as I am."

You carefully, but exasperatedly rolled your eyes so as not to mess up his work. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head at Jin, but brought the mascara brush up to your eyes, determined to finish your makeup.

Almost two hours ago, the three vans arrived at the drop-off point, just in front of a large, wooden bridge. While you had been sitting in the back of the car with Jimin, you silently went off on him for lying to you. Of course, there was no changing anything now. So, you pouted until the van stopped, and you could actually get away from him.

About ten minutes ago, Namjoon sent Jin with you to Yoongi and Hoseok's van to get your makeup done. When you asked him why, he replied with only a single word.

"Aesthetics," he said, holding his hand up in the air as if it was obvious to everyone, except for you, of course. Without another word, he pushed both you and Jin out of the van, leaving him alone with Jimin.

I hope at least Namjoon is alive when I come back.

"Alright, do you want to go have a look?" Yoongi asked, motioning to the van's side mirror and putting the mascara brush down at his side.

You nodded your head and stepped out the open door of the van. You walked past Jin, who was leaning against the side of the van. As you walked by, he grabbed one of your cuffed wrists, causing you to look up at him.

"Wow, that looks really nice on you," Jin said, awestruck. "I think this is some of Yoongi's best work. At least, from what I've seen."

"What can I say?" Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders. "I had a wonderful muse."

"Jin, I want to see," you whined, trying to hide your bright red cheeks. You pulled away from him and walked over to the mirror. You peered at the reflection and your eyes widened in surprise.

Is that really me?!

You slowly batted your elongated lashes, revealing the beautiful umber shade of your eyelids. The taupe eyeliner nicely complimented the color of your eyes. He even managed to fill in your eyebrows to the point of perfection.

"How the hell did you do this?" You asked, turning to Yoongi. "I can't even make my makeup look this good."

"It takes a lot of practice," Yoongi chuckled, putting the mascara brush away and looking through his makeup kit. "Now come back so I can do the rest of you."

You walked to the open door and sat down just inside of the van. You kicked your feet as you waited for Yoongi to find a shade that he liked. He kept holding the containers up to your skin, shaking his head, and then replacing them in the kit.

"Those flowers look pretty," Jin said, motioning with his head to a break in the trees, where there were several gorgeous white flowers. You followed his gaze and turned your head, but Yoongi grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"Don't turn your head," Yoongi said, holding up another shade to your skin. "I'm still trying to figure out a color."

"Jin, can you please go and pick me some flowers?" You asked sweetly. "Yoongi won't even let me look at them."

"I'll pick the best flowers I can find," Jin said, moving so that you could see him out of the corner of his eye. "I'll be back soon."

"Wait, I'll go with you," Hoseok said, jumping out of the van. "I'll pick the prettiest flowers for you, (Y/N)!"

"Is that a challenge?" Jin asked, walking up to Hoseok. "You're on."

With that, both of the boys ran towards the opening in the woods and began searching for the flowers. You chuckled lightly as you watched them quickly disappear. You focused back on Yoongi, who was staring deeply into your eyes.

"Uh, Yoongi?" You asked, feeling your face start to go red. "What is it?"

"Do you know how beautiful you look? Even without all this crap that Namjoon wants put on you?" Yoongi asked, closing his makeup kit.

"Yoongi, why are you telling me this?" You asked, shaking your head. He gently sighed, and placed his hand on your cheek.

"Do you know how much I'd like to lean closer to you right now?" Yoongi asked, his eyes sad as he stroked your cheek. "Do you know how much I'd like to kiss you one more time? Do you know how long I want to be here, alone with you?"

You were silent, mainly because you didn't know how to respond. After a minute, you shook your head.

"I want to kiss you. I want to stay with you forever. I want to be the one to make you happy," Yoongi said, inching himself closer to you. "But for all the wrong reasons."

"What do you mean?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows and tilting your head.

"I blamed you for my problems, even though you were a kind and sweet person," Yoongi said, choking on his words. "I mistreated you. Just the sheer thought of you frustrated me so much that I mixed up my feelings."

Before you could respond, he continued.

"It's not fair to you if I do this," Yoongi said, shaking his head. "I can't expect you to feel the same way, especially after all of the things I said. I don't deserve to be the one to make you happy."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" You watched as his gaze turned stony.

"I know it's not what I want," Yoongi chuckled, his eyes cold and lifeless. "But I know that it's what's best for you."

You heard the brush rustle and you watched as Hoseok and Jin started running towards the van, a bouquet of flowers in each of their hands. You turned toward Yoongi and motioned to the boys, who were quickly making their way to the van.

"Listen, I want you to forget about anything that happened between us," Yoongi said, opening his makeup kit again. "I think it's best that way."

Before you could respond, Jin and Hoseok were at the side of the car, shoving their flowers into your face. You tried to swat the flowers away, the sickening smell of the fresh flowers blocking the rest of your senses.

"Yah, give her some space!" Yoongi raised his voice and pushed both of the boys away from you. "She won't be able to pick if she can hardly see whose is whose, you dumbasses!"

How can he mask his feelings like that?! That's not healthy.

"It's obvious that my bouquet is better, right (Y/N)?" Hoseok asked, holding his flowers out to you.

"You shouldn't lie to yourself, Hoseok," Jin scolded, pushing him out of the way. "I obviously picked the better flowers."

"Are those lilies?" You asked, ignoring both of them.

"Yes, they are," Jin replied. "Why?"

I think I remember a vase of lilies being in my room.

"No reason," you said, turning to Yoongi so that he could do your makeup. "Do you have a color picked out?"

"Yeah, I do," Yoongi said, opening up a container of blush. "Whenever you're ready."

"Hey, wait!" Hoseok whined, getting your attention back onto him. "You never told us who the winner is!"

You looked from one bouquet to the other, and then up at the boys. You turned back to Yoongi just in time for him to bring a brush up to your cheeks.

"I think that Jin wins," you said, earning a grin from Jin and a groan from Hoseok.

* * * *

"She should be here by now," Namjoon growled through gritted teeth. "It's almost sunset."

"Just relax," Jin said, scanning the surrounding land from the drivers seat. "There's no reason why she wouldn't show."

"Right, right," Namjoon said, running his hand through his already disheveled hair. "I'm just a little bit nervous."

After Yoongi finished your makeup, Jin took you back over to the main van. When you came back, you were surprised to see that neither Namjoon or Jimin had moved from their spots. You didn't believe that they had left each other completely alone, but they were trying to make it look like that's what happened.

For the past two and a half hours, you had been entertaining yourself by bothering a sleeping Jimin. It was basically what you considered payback for him lying to you. Every few minutes, you poked his face and watched with amusement when he sleepily rubbed his face in response. It was hard to poke him with your hands cuffed together, but you made do.

There were a few times that he woke up and gave you an annoyed glare, but he didn't bother stopping you. He progressively got more annoyed every time that he woke up, but never got angry at you. After the fifth time that you woke him up, he pulled you down on top of him.

"If you try to wake me up again, I'll kiss you," he whispered in your ear before falling asleep again. You tried to pull away from him, but he didn't budge. You couldn't push yourself off of him, because his arm was resting just on top of your cuffed hands. You gave up fighting against him. Soon enough, you were napping too.

Now, you were both awake, mainly because Namjoon got jealous because of how Jimin was holding you. He came into the back seat and separated the both of you himself. In fact, Namjoon was so jealous that he pulled you into the front seat and had you sitting between him and Jin.

His hand was resting protectively on the outside of your thigh, despite your obvious discomfort. He made sure that Jimin knew how he was touching you, because every once in a while, he would look back over his shoulder at Jimin to ask him a question. Then, he would start stroking your leg, causing you to give him an aggravated look. You kept biting your lip, to keep it from quivering.

I know he's only doing this to piss of Jimin, but still.

"Hey, one of the sensors just caught something," Jin said, putting his hand to his ear, as if he was trying to listen to something. "Jungkook says that there's a van coming this way, very quickly."

"That might be her," Namjoon said, taking his hand away from your thigh and stepping out of the van. "Tell everyone to get out, we need to get ready."

He offered you his hand and helped you out of the vehicle. Once you were on your feet again, he snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close. His hand was resting dangerously close to the gun that was still holstered to your hip.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" You asked as he led you away from the van. "I thought Jimin was supposed to take me."

"Don't worry, he's going to," Namjoon said, closing the car door behind you. "I just have to make sure that they give us our money, first."

You watched as the six other boys followed after you, coming to stand in front of the group of parked vans. Namjoon leaned up against the hood of the van, pulling you with him. Not seconds later, you saw a set of headlights coming towards you. You watched in fear as the van slowed to a stop just in front of the other side of the bridge.

"Right on time," Jin said, walking forward to stand on the other side of you.

You watched as two of the van doors opened and two large people stepped outside. You could see their silhouettes outlined against the headlights of their van, which were still on. They each looked to be holding a large briefcase in their hands.

"Miss Lee wants to know if her niece is safe before we hand anything over," one of the voices called from the other side of the bridge.

"Where is she?" Namjoon asked, clearly annoyed. "I figured she would want to come to the delivery herself."

"Miss Lee had other plans," they called again. "Now, where is the girl you promised?"

"She's right here," Namjoon said, stepping forward and pulling you forward with him. "She's perfectly fine, I can assure you. Do you have the money?"

"We have all two million," the other one called, holding up their briefcase. "Just like you asked."

"Let's make it five million," Namjoon said, pulling you a little bit closer to him. "I've taken a bit of a liking to the Princess here."

"You can't just up the price!" The first voice complained. "Miss Lee won't stand for it!"

"She's not here to tell me no, so I think I'm going to anyway," Namjoon said, his hand trailing down your hip just past the gun. "Until I get my money, this is mine."

He leaned over and gently kissed your cheek. You reeled back in surprise, but he held you tightly against him. His lips started trailing slowly down your collar and closer to your chest. You gasped as he got closer and closer to the collar of your shirt.

What is he doing?!

"Alright, stop!" One of the voices called, waving their hands in the air. "We have the money. All five million."

"Good," Namjoon said, instantly pushing you away towards Jimin. "Bring the cases to the middle of the bridge, and leave them there."

What the hell?! Was that just an act?!

"Don't try anything, either," Namjoon warned. "Every single one of us is armed."

Jimin grabbed your hands, which were still cuffed together, and pulled you closer to the edge of the bridge. Hoseok and Jungkook stood on either side of you, each holding a gun in front of them. You watched as the two boys on the other side of the bridge stepped onto the wood and walked towards you.

Jimin pushed you forward, and you unwillingly walked towards the center of the bridge. Jungkook and Hoseok stayed put, keeping their guns trained on the men walking to meet you at the middle of the bridge.

"(Y/N), do you trust me?" Jimin whispered in your ear once you were far enough away from the edge of the bridge.

"No."

"Can you trust me?" He asked, changing his question.

"What's going to happen?" You asked, watching as the two boys got closer and closer to where you were standing.

"As soon as I take these handcuffs off of you, you will draw your gun," Jimin calmly explained. "Do you understand?"

"Jimin, why--"

"I asked if you understood," Jimin hissed into your ear.

"I understand," you said, your heart rate increasing as you got closer to the center of the bridge.

"Good," Jimin said, fumbling with something in his pocket. "Remember, that gun is to be used for your own protection. Not mine, not anyone else's. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," you said as he came to stand in front of you, holding the key in his hands. He carefully unlocked your wrists as the two boys left their briefcases in the middle of the bridge. As soon as he was done, you shakily reached down and grabbed your gun from the holster. From the way you were standing, Jimin was the only one who could see the gun in your hand.

"Jimin, what's going to happen?" You whispered, your voice cracking.

"Miss Lee wanted me to make sure that you made a memorable exit."

Jimin drew his gun, pointed it at Namjoon, and fired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 388 22
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING (Of stupid grammar mistakes I've made like 3 years ago lmao) You live in a world full of darkness, violence and intimadation...
10.8K 618 60
"YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS IN THIS POSITION TODAY! YOU AND YOUR DUMB FAN GIRLS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO POPULAR?! TO ME YOU ALL ARE JU...
42.1K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...
714K 30.2K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...