Family Doesn't End in Blood...

By supernaturallvr

Sarah was just a normal girl who won a contest to enter a Supernatural themed competition hosted by J2M. When... More

A/N
Competition Day
Finals
The First Apologies
The Deserving Winner
Attacked
Role of a Lifetime
New Arrangement
Moving
News
Making the Choice
Parent Problems
Trust
Confessing Worries
Telling Jared
Family Reunion
What's the Story?
Support
Talking to Jensen
Big Sister
Sacrifices
Best Birthday
Questioning Dad
Injury
Stressed
Accusations
Discussion
Reparations
Opportunities
Missing Home
Going Home
Addressing Feelings
Big Question
A/N

Convention

572 21 2
By supernaturallvr

It was finally the day we were going to speak at the convention. Jared and I were nervous and excited all at the same time. I waited backstage while they joked around and got the crowd riled up.

"Alright everyone, we're going to bring up a very awesome and special person on stage. You saw her character in episode 4. We are going to take questions from you once she's up here and then we have an announcement. Here she is- Sarah." I came up on stage and took a seat in between Jared and Jensen. The crowd was cheering but I was still super nervous that the girl would do something. People lined up on both sides of the stage ready to ask questions.

"My question is for Sarah. What's it like acting on the show at such a young age compared to the other actors?"

"Well, it's actually really fun. You feel more like a daughter than someone way younger than them. They treat you like family." I explained.

"My question is for Jared and Jensen. What is it like having to film scenes where your love interest is way younger than you and in general work with someone with such a big age gap?" She asked.

"Well, since it was Sam's flashback and not actually happening in the scenes, I didn't have to do a lot of pretending to be in love with her." Jared replied.

"And like she said, she's like family to all of us so she's more like a daughter than just some actor way younger than us." The questions came rolling in for Jared and Jensen and lucky for me, I was mostly kept out of it. Then someone stepped up and I could tell this would be bad.

"My question is for Sarah. Is it true you are sleeping with Jared?" She asked. The crowd started gasping and mumbling amongst themselves.

"No. I am not sleeping with Jared."

"But you are living with him."

"Yes but for different reasons."

"Well then tell the world your little secret. Tell them all about how you are dating Jared and are stealing him from Gen as we speak. Go ahead." She urged. Security went to take her away.

"Security wait. If they want to hear the truth, I'll give them the truth. It was supposed to be the announcement at the end but I'm gonna do it now." I looked at Jared and Jensen and they nodded in approval. I gave Misha a thumbs up. "Ok. As most of you know, I was on that competition with the guys and I was the one they chose to be the winner. The prize was a part on the show and a week to spend with them on set. They chose the part that I played and I got to stay there in a hotel and hang out with the guys every day. It was a blast. When I went to go home, I found out my brother had moved in with his girlfriend because we were getting threats from people from the competition and their friends. My brother was all I had. I was in an orphanage from when I was 3 until about 5 years ago. My dad is in jail and my mom was a drug addict. I had nowhere to go so Jared and Gen were nice enough to let me stay with them. Then I got a call that my mom wanted me back and filed for adoption. The only way out was to be adopted by someone else. Jared and Gen adopted me. My name is now Sarah Padalecki. I have never slept with Jared, I am not stealing him from his wife, I have never hurt him or his family, and I would never lie about that. I am Jared's daughter and I couldn't be happier that he is my dad. If you are out to try to prove me wrong, I want you to be honest and get out of the line for questions. Thank you." Security finished carrying that girl away and a small portion of the line went back to their seats. Jared hugged me.

"I love you, kiddo."

"Love you too, dad." We sat back down. The next question came up.

"My question is for Jared and Sarah. What's it like having Jared as your dad and what's it like having Sarah as your daughter?"

"Well, Sarah is an amazing daughter. She is great with the boys and she's always trying to make sure we are all happy. She video chats the boys and Gen all the time when she's with me when I'm filming and she means a lot to our whole family."

"Jared is the world's best father. He treats me like I've been in his family since birth. He's not around a lot when he's filming but he always finds a way to make it up to me. He loves me unconditionally and I'm proud to be his daughter." The questions kept coming all for Jared and I. We were getting low on time and Jensen hadn't gotten a question since before I told everyone who I was. "Does anyone have a question for Jensen? He's had hardly any questions. I'm not here to take the spotlight." A couple people in line raised their hands. "Can we let them ask their questions and then get back to Jared and I's? We have time for 6 more questions. 3 more Jensen and 3 more for Jared or me. Please." They let the Jensen questions up to the front and everything worked smoothly. We went backstage after and Jensen pulled me aside.

"What was that for? People wanted to ask you questions. It was fine."

"It's not fair to you or the people wanting to ask you questions. You deserve to get asked questions more than I do. You're the regular character." I explained.

"You didn't have to. Thanks though."

"Of course. Love you Jensen."

"Love you too." Just then I heard a voice I recognized.

"Sarah?" A girl came backstage led by a security guard.

"Hey." I replied happily.

"Do you know her?" The guard asked.

"Yeah. She's a friend. I didn't know you were gonna be here." She gave me a hug.

"I can't believe that's what's really going on between you two and how that happened. I can't believe she really thought you were sleeping with Jared." She chuckled. It was pretty stupid.

"Hey, I think I know someone who is going to want to say hi to you." I led her over to Misha. "Misha, look who came. Don't worry, she's on the good side. She knew nothing was going on." He gave her a hug.

"How've you been doing since the competition?"

"Pretty good. Finishing up high school. Coming to a convention when I have enough money. The usual."

"Good. Glad you're doing ok."

"Um. If it's not too much to ask especially since I spent a week with you guys, but could I get an autograph and a picture? I can't afford to buy the ticket to do that." She asked shyly.

"Yeah of course. I'm sure the other guys would too if you asked." She nodded excitedly. They took their picture and she got her autograph. I walked with her over to Jensen who didn't appear to be doing anything.

"Hey Jensen. This friend of mine was wondering if you would mind giving her an autograph and a picture. She can't afford to buy them."

"Normally, I would say yes, but Sarah, you can't let people walk all over you and get you to give them what they want. People are gonna try to use you for stuff like that now that they know who you are to us."

"Jensen, she's not-"

"No." I pulled out my phone and texted Jensen since he wouldn't let me talk.

She was on the competition and she warned me someone would try to claim I was sleeping with Jared. Quit being a jerk.

He pulled out his phone, read the text, then turned around and came back over. "Jensen, she just wants a picture and an autograph. She brought her own picture for you to sign. Cut her some slack." I snapped. He nodded.

"Sorry. I forgot you were on the competition." He told her.

"It's ok. You and I didn't talk much." They got their picture and autograph.

"Hey, Jared's over there. Just tell him how you know me and that you're the one who warned us. I need to talk to Jensen." She nodded and went over there. "Jensen, what was that all about?"

"I don't know. Just you're getting really popular and kinda famous and I've seen people try to use cast members to get to us. I don't want you getting hurt or have people walk all over you." He told me.

"Are you jealous that people were asking me more questions than you?"

"Not jealous, but I think it's a little strange. You were in one episode and they're acting like you've been in it since season 1." He replied.

"It's because I'm closer to their age. I started out as a fan and now I'm a part of his family. I used to be one of them so they connect with me more. No one is walking all over me. If I wasn't good friends with her, I wouldn't have let her back here. You can trust me you know."

"Don't lecture me on trust. You have no right." He walked off. I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 68 19
After being rescued from being kidnapped by the Archangel Michael, who was taking dean winchesters body for a joyride, you help bring dean back. In t...
117K 3.1K 31
โ‹† DISCONTINUED โ‹† Exactly what the title says. โ‹† Disclaimer: These stories are all from over two years ago, and my writing has much improved and chan...
1.7K 44 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!