☆ FAN FICTIONS ☆ When Your Dr...

By Me_gestorum

I'll be writing some utaite fanfic in this books! If you guys have any request don't be shy to tell me! I'll... More

Stargazing (Prologue)
Stargazing [Part 1]
Stargazing [Part 2]
Stargazing [Part 3]
Stargazing [Part 4]
SoraMafu | Sweet [oneshot|yaoi]
Stargazing [Part 5]
Stargazing [Part 6]
Hashiyan x Reader [oneshot]
Sako Tomohisa x Reader [Oneshot]
Un:c x Reader
Mafumafu x Reader [twoshot]
Mafumafu x Reader [twoshot] part 2
Stargazing [Part 7]
Stargazing [part 8]
Stargazing [part 9]
Stargazing [Part 10]
Kashitaro Ito x Reader
Kashitaro Ito x Reader (part 2)
Aho no Sakata x Reader :3
Aho no Sakata x Reader : another story?
Stargazing : Part 11
Stargazing : Part 12
Hashiyan (Happy B'day) x Reader
Stargazing : [Part 13]
Stargazing : [Part 14]
Stargazing : [Part 15]
Rib x Reader
Mafumafu x Reader
Kradness x Reader
**Soraru x Reader**
Stargazing : [Part 16]
Stargazing : [Part 17]
Stargazing : [Part 18]
Startazing : [Part 19]
Stargazing : [Part 20]
Nqrse x Reader [Part 1] Snow Falls In The Night
Nqrse x Reader [Part 2] Snow Falls In The Night
Luz x Reader
ShounenT x Reader // Second Chance
Stargazing [Part 21]
Stargazing [part 22]
Stargazing [Part 23]
Stargazing [Part 24]
Stargazing [Part 25]
Utaite x Reader [Valentine Special] Prologue
Utaite x Reader [Valentine Special] : Chapter 1
sorry!
Stargazing [part 26]
Stargazing [Part 27]
Stargazing [Part 28]
Stargazing [Part 29]
Stargazing [Part 30]
Stargazing [Part 31]
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Stargazing [Part 32]
Stargazing [Part 33]
Stargazing [part 34]
Hello
Stargazing [Part 35]

SoraMafu! x Reader..? : oneshot

887 32 16
By Me_gestorum

So, I'm back with a SoraMafu ff (again) xD
This time... I don't really what kind of end/genre it'll be 😂
But don't worry, I did my best and I am so sure this one will satisfy you (hopefully *cries*)

(I include a surprise and comedy (?) well, just enjoy the story~ ✌😄)

Covet credit : original artist (i got the pic from google :'v)

Requested by : CindyLaurensia

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Unexpected Love*

[Narrator's PoV]

It's another peaceful morning. You are a to-be utaite (A/n : sorry if being an utaite is not your dream :'D). You finally find the best collab partner and managed to join their group (?). Yes, your collab partner is the so famous SoraMafu! And their group After The Rain (ATR) of course.

You are so happy going to the promised place to meet up with SoraMafu, proof is you are skiping all the way to the cafe. It's a beautiful Cafe near a Karaoke building which will be your and SoraMafu's practice room (karaoke rooms are cheaper than renting a music room so why not 😂).

"Ah, hello!" you greeted SoraMafu which are sitting at a table immediately when you enters the cafe.

"Ah, hello, (y/n)-chan." Soraru smiles as he removed his mask a bit, then soon covers it again, same goes for Mafu. Well, they are popular, so it's best to avoid any possible attentions.

You took a seat and ordered a cake and also a drink. You are so happy and nervous, you are giving a rather weird expression as you talks with SoraMafu.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Mafu calls you as he lowered his head a bit, eyes still on you.

"Y-y-yes???" you answered fidgetly.

"Are you nervous?" asked Mafu.

"We-well.. I guess so..." you blushed so hard as you told them how nervous you are.

"Why?" Soraru asked you as he layed his head onto his palm.

"Well, I just can't believe I'll be a collab partner for Soraru-san and Mafu-san. You guys have been my fav utaite duos!" you said pretty excitedly. Well, it kinda like what you'd call, Fangirling?

"Pfft... What was that???" Mafu began to laugh so hard, hands on his stomach.

"Lols, your so cute, (y/n)-chan..." Soraru burst out laughing as well, his eyes even got a bit teary.

Looking at those two laughs at you, you pouts.

"Hmph, whatever." you pouted, you ate your cakes at a very fast pace.

"What's wrong being nervous when meeting fav utaites anyway..." you mumbled as you eat your cake.

"Nothing!" Mafu answered you almost immediately. His face is so gentle as he gaze at you.

"Eh..?" you were surprised because he actually heard it. You blushed a little.

"There's a crumb near your lips, hehe..." Mafu leaned closer to you and wipes a crumb near your lips with his thumb gently.

"There..." Mafu then licks the crumb his thumb and smiles at you.

"Eh.. Eh.. Ah... Th-thanks..." you blushed so hard you can hardly looks at Mafu directly.

At the meantime, Soraru which is watching you and Mafu got all lovey dovey has this weird face. He pouted a bit, but soon he smirked.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Soraru slides his fingers through you silky (y/hair colour) hairs gently. Which gave you a shock.

"Your hairs are very beautiful..." said Soraru as he slides through you hair slowly and gently.

"Every strands of them..." Soraru smiles at you as all of your hairs finished passing through Soraru's gentle fingers.

"Eeh??? Th-thanks?." you blushed as you tried to smile at Soraru.

Both Mafu and Soraru are blushing a bit, although it escaped your eyes which are staring at your cake.

"Hmm... Hei, (y/n)-chan, you said that we are your fav utaites right?" Said Mafu suddenly as he touches his lower lip slightly with his index finger.

"Eh.. Yeah..." you said a bit confused as you stares at both Soraru and Mafu.

"Then..." Soraru leaned slightly closer at you.

"Which of us do you Like the most?" Soramafu asked you with gleaming eyes.

"Eh.. Well.. i... Do I really have to say this?" you blushed a bit as you stare at your hands which are resting on your lap.

"Yeah!" SoraMafu leaned closer to you.

"Th... Then..." you said fidgetly, you lift your head as you try to be confident with your answer. Both Soraru and Mafu are ready for your answer.

"I... I Like..."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okaaay please write your answer down below in the comment section..! Please? XD (just curious)

No, this stroy is not done yet, this is just an (a/n) :'v

Next after this will get fishy?

Well, enjoy xD

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I ship SoraMafu!" you answered as confident as you can, you even closed your eyes due to nervousness.

It's... Awkwardly quite...

"Eh..?" you took a peek, only to find both Soraru and Mafu gazing at you with wide eyes. Well, it is awkward and shocking to be told that even if they knew how popular they are as OTP.

"What the heck is that?! LoL!" Mafu laughed so hard tears are slightly gathering in his eyes.

"Your the best, (y/n)-chan!" Soraru wipes his teary eyes as he laughs.

"Eh... You guys are not mad?" you asked.

"Of course not!" Mafu said, still laughing.

"I mean, for what do we need to be mad? Right, Soraru-san?" Mafu slaps Soraru's back slightly.

"Yeah, after all we love each other..." Soraru stared so deeply to Mafu.

"E-eh..?" your eyes widened as you watch Soraru closing the gap between him and Mafu. Suddenly, Soraru grabbed Mafu's cheek.

"Eh.. Soraru-san, not here... Especially in front of (y/n)-chan..." Mafu flustered as he tries to avert his gaze from Soraru.

"Why? It's an obvious fact already about our love right? No hiding is needed..." Soraru smirks as he slowly pulls Mafu's mask down, dropping it to the table.

"Eh, eh...?" you confusely stared at the both of them, blushing.

"So-soraru-san..!" Mafu flustered, but Soraru hold him in place.

"Do you not love me?" Soraru looks at Mafu with a sad face, asking for affections from Mafu.

"Silly Soraru-san. Of course I love you..." Mafu kissed Soraru's lips which are hidden by his mask gently, leaving both you and Soraru speechless.

"Mafu..." Soraru touched his hidden lips slightly.

"You did said not to hide it..." Mafu blushes.

"Then, do the real thing to me..." Soraru gazes at Mafu.

Mafu then slowly leaned his hand to Soraru's cheek. He then slowly pulled Soraru's mask off. Touching his lips slightly. Soraru as if answering, gently caresses Mafu's cheek, holding it firmly then.

Their face got closer and closer... Only a few millimeter from each others. As a kiss is near forming, Soraru suddenly put his hand in between his and Mafu's lips. Mafu ended up kissing Soraru's hands.

"Times up!" Soraru said crossing his arms.

"Bzzz bzzz!" Mafu follows to cross his arms as well.

"Eh..?" the tired and confused you can only stares at the both of them.

"Wait.. What.. What was that..?!" you asked desperately.

"Haha.. Sorry.. We were teasing you, our dear cute Fujo!" Mafu giggled.

"Sorry if our fanservice is bad, or perhaps too good?" Soraru smirks at you and bursts out laughing.

"Wait whaaa?! Geez! Stop it you two! i almost had a heart attack!" you slaps the tale slighly.

"Haha. Sorry... I just went along with Soraru-san." Mafu said rubbing the back of his head.

"I though you might like some entertainment." Soraru smirks and laughs.

"Geez..." you pouted.

After that, all of your bursts to laughter. Soom enough, you guys practiced the song for the collaboration. After a few hours, it's evening already. You went to take the train(or taxi) and went home. While Soraru and Mafu walks to their apartment since it's nearby.

On the way home...

"Nee... Soraru, I thought we'll actually kiss for real back then. Lols." Mafu said as he skips slightly.

"Hmm.. Well, do you want to do it?" Soraru glance at Mafu besides him, smiling.

"Eh.. Hm... Maybe?" Mafu smiles as he looks at Soraru.

"You?" Mafu tilts his head a bit.

"Well... You'll see later..." Soraru smirks, and starts to walks faster.

"Hmph... Baka..." Mafu blushed slightly. He pouted as he tries to catch up with Soraru.

What happened later? Well, I had no idea as well... Just imagine it yourself... :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, it is doone~ sorry it's a bit long. But well, I hope everyone likea it :D

(Im accepting requests by the way ✌😂)

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars. Thank you :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...