Dares

By wolfiphobia

College AU Repear76 (and a bit of Widowtracer) ---------------------------------- Gabriel and Amélie decide... More

Ch.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
Hey

Ch.1

5.3K 153 26
By wolfiphobia

Gabriel Reyes walked into the dorm room and dropped his bags on one of the two beds in the room. Whoever his roommate was supposed to be wasn't there yet, and he frankly didn't care. If he could have, he would be sitting in a single dorm with only one bed and only his things, but he had waited too long to sign up for a dorm, and had gotten stuck with a roommate.
He walked out of the dorm and out onto the campus to meet up with just about his closest friend. Her name was Amélie, and Gabe had known her since high school when she transferred from France. They both had "coincidentally" picked the same college and had decided to meet each other first thing when they got their.
She was sitting on a bench away from most of the people hurrying to get into their dorms. She looked over and smiled very slightly at him. "Have you met your roommate yet?" She asked, the hint of her French accent still there even after three years in America.  Before Gabe could answer she started talking again. "Mine's annoying. I thought she was cute at first but then she just got on my nerves."
"Sorry to here that." He said sarcastically, she frowned at him.
"So, what about yours?"
"Haven't met him yet. Feel like it's going to turn out the same as you, though." Gave shrugged, she moved over slightly and he sat next to her on the bench.
"It's good to keep your expectations low," Amélie smiled, "Then again, mine were already low and I reached a whole new level with Lena."
They talked for another few hours before Amélie decided she should actually start unpacking all of her things. She made Gabe promise to text her what he thought of his roommate the moment he saw him. He agreed, deciding he probably wasn't going to anyway.

He walked into the dorm room and saw his roommate already had his side of the room unpacked.
Whoever he was, he was sitting on his bed with headphones in on a laptop that looked older then him.  He didn't even notice Gabe walking in at first, but he noticed once the heavy metal door slammed shut.
The blonde man looked up at Gabe with bright blue eyes. He took off the headphones and paused whatever he was listening to on the laptop. Everything about this guy screamed "farmer" to him.
"Oh hey. Gabriel, right?" He asked.
"Right. Uh-Jack?" God he hoped he got that right. That would be awkward if it was wrong. He knew it was on the door, and he really should have checked before he closed it.
They smiled politely, "Yeah, Jack." Gabe nodded and walked towards his bags that he really didn't want to deal with right then. Jack didn't seem to pay much attention to him, he went back to his ancient computer and headphones instead.
Gabe took out his phone and texted Amélie quickly.
GR-Im really starting to have the same luck as you.
He set down his phone only to have her answer . 5 seconds later.
AL- what makes you think so?
She must have really wanted to avoid talking to Lena, saying in the three years they'd known each other this was the quickest she'd ever responded to anything.
GR- well I've got the same first thought as you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
879K 37.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC