The Princess with Purple Hair...

By kat25521

If you were born as a Princess or Prince what whould you do? My name is Mae Roslyn. I'm known to be a social... More

The princess with purple hair
Chapter 1: The life of a princess
Chapter 2: From a Yes to a No
Chapter 3: The Hapi
Chapter 4: The kiss!?
Chapter 5: More Surprises-Part 1
Chapter 6: More Surprises-Part 2
Chapter 7: More Surprises-Part 3
Chapter 8: When The Plan Gets Screwed
Chapter 9: Life Is A Bitch
Chapter 10: Dealing With You
Chapter 11: Complications
Chapter 12: New Beginnings
Chapter 13: Hidden truths
Chapter 14: Before Everyone Finds out
Chapter 15: Staying Strong
Chapter 16: Finding happiness
Chapter 17: When hope is lost
Chapter 18: Saving Mae
Chapter 20 : The End of the Beginning

Chapter 19: Just hold on We're going home

128 5 3
By kat25521

Previously

Mae is still kidnapped and dyaln is tying to save her, he gathered up a rescue team and are ready for battle if it comes down to one.

××××××××××××××

Dylan's POV

We had our plan all ready, we were ready to fight.

Today was the day we goy Mae back.

I had explained everything in detail with missing a single spec of word, everyone had their position in the plan, this was it, if i died here...If anything happened to Mae....No I have to keep my head up...I have to.

"When you're ready D." said one of the soldiers named Cristopher, we all had code names for personal reasons.

I looked around, it was currently 12:32am and most of the bodyguard around the building were gone there was currently only five tall men walking around.

"Ok you know your positions." I say and I look at the king. "Please be careful I don't want to lose anyone today."

"Dont worry kiddo, You'd be surprised by the time we get Mae back." He chuckled and winked at me. I smirked and looked again the building.

"Now!" I whispered.

They ran to their positions, three to the left, three to the right, two followed me and five went with the king. I ran to the front and punched the guy in front, he tried to punch me but I dodged it and trip him. The guys tied him up as I opened the door of the building.

There was a heck load of stairs. I sighed, we're coming Mae just little longer. I ran up most of the stairs and of course there would be more bodyguards since most of the team followed me we all beat them up or some of the guys shot them...it was pretty bad.

Finally we got to the eighth floor, I crouched and hid on a wall. There was a hallway that lead to what looked like prisons and a room with paintings. Someone distracted me from my sorroundings, A guy with a creepy vibe, he was sitting on a chair infront of prison and laughing.

That must be where Mae is, unless he has more people here. The thought of that me me shiver. as I was getting ready to go and punch the guy I heard a phone ring.

Shit.

Luckily it wasn't any of our phones, it was one of the bodyguards of the creepy man. he answered. "Yes sir! we still have her....yeah one of the guys punched her a few times...no she actually peed a few times in the corner...it smells a bit....no sir...."

"Of course right away, sir!" he hangs up the phone and starts moving towards our direction, I breath in and slam my fist into his face.

He was taken back and fell to the floor I started punching him some more until blood came out of his mouth. "This is for everything you've done to her!" I scream and punch him again, One of the guys comes and stops me, And I'm left breathing deeply.

I sigh and get myself together, I focus on getting Mae out. We reached her cell and found her laying there lifeless, I ran to her and pulled her into my arms, I turn her to face me. "Mae it's ok now you're gonna be fine." My vocie cracks and a tear rolls down my cheek.

She opens her beautiful eyes and looks at me. I saw the look relief in her eyes . "I'm so sorry Mae...I'm so sorry.." I cry while holding on to her.

"It's ok....as long....as you're here now." She says while having dificulty speaking. "I really would like some...water." I sigh and smile on her neck.

"Of course right away my princess." I look at her and put some hair behind her ear. She smiled and scoffed.

We give her some water, as soon as she chugged the water she sat up and tried to get up but she was really weak so I picked her up princess style, she gasped and hit me, I was just admiring the fact that I have the most beautiful person ever right in my arms.

I told the team of guys that we were ready to exit the building but as soon as we were getting to the stairs more bodyguards with guns came. "Are you kidding me?" I scoffed, Suddenly one of he guys shoots towards Mae but I dodged it instead it hit on of my men on the shoulder.

Everyone starts to shoot the bodyguard but I dash to the guy that was shot becuase I knew who he was, It was Mae's brother. "Are you ok?" He wasn't responding to me. "Give me the sign if you're alive!" I shout at him. Suddenly I see his middle finger at me with a shaky hand. I chuckle. "Jerk." I see mae where I left her and she has a face of shock and comes running.

"Is he ok? we need to take him to thw hospital! Now!" She frightened, I look at her and grab her chin to look at me. "Everything is going to be alright. Trust me." I give her a smile but a tear runs down her cheek so I just hug her. My troop tells me we're ready to go so I grab Mae's hand and run down the stairs once again.
We get out of he building and I'm finally able to see the police and an ambulance so we quickly transport Mae's brother to a medic. I see the king talking with the police and the bodyguards that are alive but arrested as well the Man who kidnapped Mae.

I look at Mae and she looks at me with gratitud and love, I wish she would always look at me like this. I cherish this moment and hug her with all my strength that's left in me and sob onto her shoulder. "I thought I lost you." A tear rolls down my face as she pats my back and chuckles. "You'll never lose me." she whispers and I smile and keep hugging her.

"As much as I hate to ruin the small reunion but I kind of want to see me daughter." I hear behind us. I quickly let go of Mae and clear my throat.

"Sorry I just-".

"I know." he says and pats me on the shoulder. "Thank you." He smiles at me then looks at Mae. She quickly hugs him and as does he. I decided to give them some space to talk so I go to check up on the ambulance. I jog to get there and suddenly hear strange noises.

"We got to get out of here, Now!"
"Sir the hospital is almost 2 hours away!?"
"Then we should hurry." an emergency medic says. I run to him and grab his arm.

"What's going on?" I ask and he looks at me with pity.

"He's losing a lot blood and his pulse is very weak we need to head to the nearest hospital." He says. "Are you his guardian? can you come with us?" he asks and I nod. We quickly get in the ambulance and I see Mae looking at me confused, she starts to walk towards us but they close the doors and we rush off before she's able to say or ask anything.

"Everything is going to be ok." I tell myself and look at Mae's brother. I close eyes and sigh. we'll be back before you know it Mae, just hold on...we're going home.

*******************

We got to the hospital and Mae's brother is fighting to live meanwhile I'm getting worried, He just had surgery. Apparently he had a bullet stuck near his ribcage and he could've died if it went any deeper. I'm pacing around outside his room, Mae hasn't got here, there's only royal guards and Mae's older sister sitting in the cafeteria.

We're all worried as to if he will or can live.

Please, Please keep fighting. Don't give up.

I will.

I suddenly hear a voice. His voice. I look around and nobody but the guards are around. I think I'm going crazy.

Is that you Will?

Yes, you idiot.

B-but how?

I have no idea, but hey I'm not dead right?

I don't know do you feel dead?

Are you fu- yes dylan beacuse I've died so many times that I'm suppose to know.

Ok ok sorry, chill will ya? you're a bit unstable after you're surgery so you're pulse is weak, that's why you're not dead yet I guess.

Well no shit sherlock. can you come in the room I'm in?

Yeah.

Come in.

I'm in.

So how do I look?

Dead.

What!?

Just kidding haha. you look kind of pale.

Seriously? how about now?

oh! you're gaining your color back!

Can you touch my hand?

What? ew no.

Just do it!

Fine!...ew it's cold.

I can feel your hand...interesting.

Man this is messed up. Woah! you just grabbed my hand!

I think I'm gonna wake up soon.

you sure?

How the hell am I suppose to know. I just feel it.

Well your pulse is stable actually.

.......

Hello?

.......

I looked at him and his eyes started to flutter open, He looked at me and smirked. "So much for not holding my hand eh?" I look down and see we're still holding hands. I take my hand away and clear my throat.

"I'll go call a nurse." I say and head out.

"Hey dylan?" he call me out.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Thank you." He smiles weakly. I smile back and call a nurse, I head to the cafeteria to tell Mae's sister that he's awake and speaking. As soon as I tell her she runs to the room and enters with caution, she aproches him and hits his arm. "Ow! can't you be more gentle? I'm a patient you know." He pouts and rubs his arm.

"You had me worried sick, idiot!" she sobs a littleand hugs him. He looks at me and then at her, smiles, and hugs her back.

I get out of the room and go to the exit of the hospital, It's chilly indeed. I look at the sky and smile. I miss Mae. I sigh and get into the hospital again. I hear someone enter after me so I turn around.

"Mae?" I say. She smiles, she runs and hugs me. And I hug her. We stay like that for a while and she let's go and looks at me, then I feel both her hands on my face and suddenly I feel her lips on mine. So soft yet so caring. I was in heaven, so I kissed her back.

We stop and look at each other still with centimeters apart I can't believe she's here, Infront of me. "I like you... like a lot... like more than a friend." she stumbles on her words. What could possibly make her cuter at this moment? And then she blushes and looks down, correction, this could make her cuter.

I put my forehead on hers and sigh as I look into her eyes. "I like you a lot too." I say to her, She looks up at me and gasp. I smile and kiss her again. we rest and hug some more, then I spin her and rest my head on her forehead again. "I've been wanting to do that since forever." I say and she giggles.

We walk to her brother's room hand on hand, we enter and as soon as he say us he curses. "You son of a..." we all laugh and Mae hugs her brother.
Suddenly everything feels at ease and in place.

I'm hand in hand with the girl I'm in love with. What could possibly happen?

****************

I'm soooooo sorrryyyyyy i don't desereve your support or anything i won't make excuses either.

But as an apology gift i give you this crazy chapter.

One more chapter and we're done, it's crazy to think how far i've ce and how long this has taken, it started as a hobby ans turned into a passion 💖

if you're still here comment A heart and i'll follow all of you! thank you for everything and anything.

ciao!

Love, kat💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.6K 35
"When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the...
2.5K 247 31
Having a tail makes me different from humans. Being the princess' doppelganger makes me different from others of my kind. I'm kept hidden away, livin...
129 0 15
I'm exactly as the title says. I'm part zombie and part girl. My birth parents are humans, and Seabrook is all about cheer. My biological sister will...
210 2 29
I won the hunger games. I was the lucky one, the sole survivor. And then they picked me to be a princess. It was an honor, of course, but also a burd...