Mr. Ceo & I

Door dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 26

238K 9.1K 3.7K
Door dreannaxoxo16

Asher POV

I walked out of the house heading to work. It has been a couple of weeks now that Natalia and Miya has moved in.

It still surprises me that I even let them live with me, let alone bring up the idea. But I couldn't watch or bare knowing that they will be on the street homeless, and I could have done something.

I gave her job back also, and we got to the routine of working together again.

However, we still bumped heads all the time, so honestly nothing really changed.

She was back at being my personal assistant within a week. It was now a Saturday.

Everybody was off except me. I mean even Natalia was off. I come in everyday even on the weekends to work. There's so much that I must do.

Especially being the owner and CEO of my own company. There's never a break, or a rest day for me. However, I always learned that you get what you want by working hard.

I built this company from the ground up. With no one help, not even my Father's.

My family are filthy rich, with my father owning a few companies of his own and my mother standing by his side.

They were successful in everything they did. My father taught me everything I needed to know about business, etc.

He was the main person who inspired me to own and build something up to what it is now.

Even though we don’t talk or get along these days. I had to admit that my Father was and still is a big part of who I am today.

I take pride in everything that I do and own.

Once I stepped out of the limo, and headed up to the door. My phone beeped in my back pocket.

I took it out of my pocket, and looked at the person who was calling me. I internally groaned when I looked at the name.

However, I answered anyway.

"What!?" I snapped

"Well hello to you too" She muttered in the phone.

"What do you want Stacey!?"

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go for coffee?" She asked.

"I'm busy" I said in a gruff tone.

"I know you’re not! Why are you ignoring my phone calls Asher! I want to see you again" She whined through the phone.

Man, her voice was annoying... she was annoying in general.

"I don't care!" I said

"Why are you acting like this. We don't even sleep together-"

"You're getting on my nerves. I'm hanging up now." I said harshly.

"Bu-"

I hung up the phone before she can even finish her sentence. I put my phone back into my pocket.

I was so fed up with her, for the last couple of weeks she has become so clingy, and annoying.

She was always talking about getting married and having kids and blah blah...

I wasn't even dating her. I've met her through my mom. My dad had recommended her to work for me.

So since then she's been my little toy. I only slept with her though. That's it tough nothing more.

My mom was even getting tired of her.

A lot of people think we're official just because she wants to always blabber her mouth to everyone.

Yes, I have been ignoring her texts and calls. I do what I want and I don't care.

And she always bugs me about Natalia. She was upset that I gave Natalia her job back.

But I shut her down also with that situation. Telling her to mind her business.

Speaking of her, she’s so quiet around the house. That doesn't go for Miya though.

She’s always loud, giggling and smiling. I don’t mind it though. She was adorable, and for some reason seeing her just brightness my day.

I can honestly say that I care about her. She's just a bundle of joy, we have gotten so close in a short period of time.

I can't say that for Natalia. I don't care if were close or not. But the times that I see her around the house we barely speak to each other.

It’s kind of weird though, because I’m used to her being talkative.

I walked into my office starting on my work for the day like always.

****
I was finally done, and was packing up to go back home. I've been here since 5:00 in the morning, now it's hitting 6:00 at night.

I was tired, but I was used to the hours. I stepped into my limo letting Edward know that I was heading home.

A few minutes later Edward opened the door letting me out. I walked past him saying nothing.

"Have a nice night Mr. Beacon" I heard him say to me.

I waved behind me while walking up to house. I opened the front door, entering in.

As soon as I did I got hit with a smell of something delicious. The scent filled the whole house.

I walked into the kitchen getting closer to smell. It was becoming stronger, by intoxicating my nose. I finally stopped at the kitchen.

Natalia was cooking up something good on the stove but what surprised me the most was what she was wearing.

She had on grey shorts, with a black shirt, and black ankle socks. Her hair was tied in a messy bun with strands falling to her face.

I never saw her skin revealed like that. I looked at her legs up and down. Her legs looked so long, shiny smoo-

What the heck Asher don't even go there I thought to myself. I finally decided to get her attention. While shaking the thought out of my mind.

"Ugh uh" I said clearing my throat.

She spun on her feet looking at me startled.

"Oh, wow I didn't expect you to be here, so soon?"

I put down my brief case, and started taking off my jacket. I caught Natalia staring at that action.

I think she was thinking of something because her eyes got wide, while looking at me and she turned around quickly.

"I'm cooking dinner if you want some?” She asked sweetly.

"No one said you had to cook dinner. You know just because you're living here doesn't mean you have to cook dinner for me" I said harshly.

She turned around snapping her head up to me and her face settled in a frown.

"I didn't cook for you, I cooked for myself because I was hungry. I was just offering some to be nice. If you want to act sour, and starve go ahead!" She said through gritted teeth.

I was used to this... us arguing about stupid stuff. She had a plate of spaghetti in her hand and placed it on the table.

"Just stop acting like a house wife I-" I said but she cut me off.

"Can you please stop with the insults. For a second can you just be nice to me. Or don’t talk to me at all if you can’t?"

She walked off putting spaghetti in a little bowl probably for Miya. She didn't even finish doing the action fully.

She slammed the serving spoon in the pot. and turned to me speaking again.

"You know I'm trying Asher, I really am! But It can't be all one sided. I don't know what your problem is with me? Since the first day I walked into your office you have been nothing but rude to me! I know you hate me, and I know you probably are dreading for us to be living with you but I'm trying to do the best that I can to not be trouble for you! But I give up, I really do!" She yelled

I never seen her this mad, she stomped to the table slamming the bowl down on Miya’s high chair.

For the first time, I felt remorse. But I shouldn’t, should I? This is the way I am people should accept it or move on.

Before she could step back to the stove I grabbed her arm turning her towards me.

I didn’t know what I was doing, before I seen her face.

She was looking down weirdly at my hand on her arm. I let it go immediately realizing that I was touching her.

She had her head down looking away.

"I don't hate you" I said.

She looked up at me with her light brown eyes.

"Well you sure-"

I interrupted her quickly.

"Well that's just the way I am" I said sternly.

"I know that Asher, but you said that you will be a little nicer. Just cut me some slack please. I mean it's like everything just pisses you off."

"Like I said that just-

"You... I know." she said finishing my sentence.

I looked at her and saw that she looked tired, and drained. I think I never really took a step back and seen how hard this is for her...

I mean she lost her house, and now she has to live in someone's house that she only knew for a couple months that she doesn't get along with.

She cut off my thoughts with speaking again.

“You were the one that asked us to move in Asher. And so far, you haven't been that welcoming."

"Do you want a parade or something!?" I said getting irritated.

"No but manners or even being a decent person will be fine!" She snapped.

She ran her hand through her hair in frustration. Looking at the floor again. I can't believe I'm saying this... but she was right. We needed to figure something out.

"Fine, I promise that I will be nice. And I mean it really. You’re living with me and we have to get along." I said.

She looked at me placing a tiny smile on her face.

"You really mean it?" She asked

I nodded my head in response.

"But you need to stop being sarcastic and having an attitude." I said adding in.

"And you need to stop being rude and snappy all the time" She said getting her piece in.

I smirked at how she can fire back so easily it was amusing and so interesting to me...

However, I just nodded in response not saying anything because I didn’t want to start arguing again.

"Deal?" she said holding out her pinky

"Are you serious?" I looked at her with a ridiculous face.

She nodded her head quickly.

"Really a pinky promise?" I said looking at her finger confused.

"Yup" She said with a smile.

"No, if we’re going to make a deal were going to shake hands like adults." I said holding out my hand to her.

She narrowed her eyes at my hand then looked up challenging me.

We just stared at each other. Her pinky poking out, and my hand still in the air.

She finally gave in rolling her eyes.

"Fine, deal" She said shaking my hand finally.

I smirked at her boasting my win between the stare down. She finally let go of my hand, and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I guess were starting with small steps." She said talking to herself more than me.

I walked past her going to the stove where the food was.

"Very small."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.3M 335K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...
23.2K 1.3K 24
After one hot and thrilling summer, a decision had to be made, hearts were broken, and tears were shed. Almost five years after the ex-lovers run in...
15.5M 632K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
315K 12.6K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...