His Maid ( rewriting )

By GreySkai

*WARNING!: THIS STORY IS UNDER SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION AND HAS MAJOR MISTAKES! SO REREADERS THERE WILL BE ADDITI... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Mya {Game 1}
Chapter 2: Daddy
Chapter 3: Snapped
Chapter 4: Need her the most
Chapter 5: Mya {Game 3 }
Chapter 6: Legally yours
Chapter 7: Lies and secrets
Chapter 8: wake up call {Game 4}
Congratulation!!
Chapter 9: Words cut deep {Game 4}
Chapter 10: Wrong brother
Chapter 11: Storm Ahead {part 1}
Chapter 12: Storm Ahead {part 2}
Chapter 13: Young love {Game 4}
Chapter 14: You Forgive ,You Forget but you never let it go
Chapter 15: Day off
Chapter 16: His hormones
Chapter 17: Sick {Game 5}
Chapter 18: Last game
Chapter 19: Gia who?
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 21: Aftertaste
Chapter 22: Home
Note
Chapter 23: screw men
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: 8 months
Chapter 26: I missed you
Chapter 27: Im getting fat
Chapter 28: Asia
Chapter 29: Orphanage
Chapter 30: Papers
Chapter 31: Happy birthday to you
Chapter 32: Family
Chapter 34: Date?
Chapter 35: I'm so into you
Chapter 36: Sucker punch
Chapter 37: Perfect
Chapter 38: Arrival & baby Ryan Curry
Chapter 39: If you wanted to F*ck-
Chapter 40: Club
Chapter 41 : Never again
Chapter 42: Is mummy dying ?
Chapter 43: How it ends
Chapter 44 : He's not Stephen's , he's mine
Chapter 45: Surprise
Chapter 46: Let's get wasted
Chapter 47: Matthew's bad side
Chapter 48 : Stop
Chapter 49: Always wanted a son
Chapter 50: Bathroom. Now.
Chapter 51: His masterplan
Chapter 52: Good-bye Matthew

Chapter 33: Bad dream

1.9K 73 9
By GreySkai

•Mya•

"I'm sorry there's only one bed Zac but we can share?"
I watch him lift his trunk putting it on the bed, Riley stands next to me watching also.

After her overzealous introduction and his very uncomfortable reaction , she decided to keep her distance and try to understand him better instead of smothering him.

He took off his shoes going to the corner of the room , he place it neatly in the corner . Then he took off his socks and folded , yes I said folded! and put it in his trunk before taking the trunk and pushing it under the bed.

It's not possible for a child to have OCD right? Maybe he's just neat. Either way he's adorable doing it.

He turns to us putting his hands behind his back , he gives us a small smile and just stands there .

What to do now?! Why is it so difficult with him? But it wasn't with Riley? Or Sam or any kid ever?

I clap my hands together ending the silence. "So, let's make donuts!"

I don't know why donuts came to mind instead of cup cakes or a cake but I have the ingredients for it anyway.

Riley nods excited running to the kitchen, I reach my hand out for Zac. He slowly reach forward and take it and we went to the kitchen .

I get an apron for him putting it on , I smile finding him adorable in it.
"Ready to bake chefs?" I ask the both of them . They smile and nod , we got to making donuts .

*
The kitchen was in a complete mess, frosting every where on the walls , the floor the ceiling and also smeared on the two children sitting on top the counter eating donuts and chocolate /strawberry frosting . Zac eating chocolate alone, I found out he hates Strawberry anything unless it's an actually strawberry and he hates chocolate ice cream but not chocolate, He's my twin .

Zac breaks his donuts in half and hand me piece , I guess he realized I didn't eat any out of the 6 we made.
I shake my head ," no it's fine Zac I don't-" he shoves the donut close to my face with a determined look on his.

I signed taking it from his hands and eating it quickly , he smiles and eats his half.
"Okay bath time!" I say throwing the dirty utensils I'm the sink .
"No.." Riley groans.
"Yes!" I take her off the table placing her on her feet then took Zac off.

They followed me to the bathroom and I grabbed two towels from the closest.
"Okay who's bathing first?"
Zac steps back leaving Riley closer to me.
She puffs but walks to the tub.

I bathe her quickly before taking her out and carrying her to the bed , where Zac was waiting.
"Can you go full back the tub , please?" I ask him .

He slides off the bed before running to the bathroom , I dress Riley quickly before joining Zac .
He nervously starts taking off his clothes, like he was embarrassed.
"Hey buddy, it's okay it just me," I tell him smiling .

He was hesitant at first but then he strips down, I pick him up putting him in the tub full of water . I grab onto the edge of the tub feeling a little light headed, I slowly lower my self to sit on the mat besides the tub closing my eyes.

Zac in worry puts a wet hand on mines.
I nod still feeling a bit dizzy but I put the best smile I could on and started cleaning him.

"I'm fine buddy," I answered .
He still seemed worried but looks down at the water .

I sign wiping his cheeks with the wash cloth, leaning over and placing a kiss on his damp straight hair.

He smiles , I dip my hand in the water before flicking some at his face, he blinks trying to get the water out his eyes before giggling.
A trick I learned from my mom to get kids sleepy.

I take him out the tub wrapping him in a towel, he yawns rubbing his eyes- I guess the splash water in kids eyes- trick works.

I dress him in his PJs and put him to lie on the bed next to Riley to watch the cartoon Tarzan. I sit on the chair next to the bed watching the movie waiting for them to fall asleep , when they did I cleaned the kitchen then went to take a shower.

While in the shower I started feeling dizzy again , I held onto the wall sliding down to my knees just incase I fall.
I feel all the food I ate today and maybe even yesterday come rushing back up , sending me on my hands as I throw up everything.

My throat burned like I just puked up acid , I lean back away from it holding my throat and now aching belly. Shit food poisoning! Oh god what if the kids get it too?

I was send hurling over a second time puking once again. It took me a half hour too come out the bathroom , I change into just my underwear and a top laying on the couch in pain.

The pain was getting unbearable, I have to go to the doctor's tomorrow if this continues. After a few minutes of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep or more like passed out from the pain.

*~Dream~*
Everything was blurry and dark, I was standing in the middle of a road that seemed vacant until I hear a cry from someone behind me.
I turn around quickly, in slow motion there was a woman laying on the road , feet away from her was a turned over turned car.
She was crawling through glass towards the car yelling a name , calling for someone in the car.
"Are you okay?!" I yell walking closer or so I thought I was.
She doesn't look towards me , she couldn't hear me it was as if I wasn't there.

My position completely changed and I was facing the other direction from the flipped car , speeding towards me was another car . I scream covering my face waiting for impact but it never came, when I moved my hand I was closer to the crash and the speeding car drives past but slow enough for me to see the driver
"Ayesha?..." I turn to the crash hearing the familiar woman scream.
She gets closer to the car and looks up directly at me allowing me to her face.... Or should I say my face.
"Help him,"

Right as my other self said that , immediately my eyes came in contact with a dangling arm of a toddler. I couldn't see the child's face because of the sides of the upside down car seat and the car door , the only visible parts of the child was the one arm and curly brown/reddish hair falling past it's wrists.
I took off running to the car-

*

I sat up breathing heavily and sweating , Zac was standing next to me looking worried.
"Mummy ," I swore I heard him say but when I stared at him he doesn't make a move to say anything else if he did actually say something .

I could be hearing things.

I smile at him pulling him onto my lap, I rest my head on the top of his slowing my breathing.
"It was just a bad dream buddy, let's go back to bed," I get up with him still in my arms.

I carry him back to the bed where Riley was still sound asleep, I get in the bed with them snuggling with Zac. He falls back asleep very quickly , I reach over with my other arm pulling Riley's sleeping body closer in fear she might roll off the bed, a bit of paranoia I have with that.

Just as quickly as Zac I was asleep , dreamless this time.

*
"I hate the doctor's" Riley groans skipping along besides me .
I roll my eyes pushing the door of the doctors office door open.
"I'm going to see the doctor not you Riley," I tell her guiding both her and Zac to the sofas.

"Are you dying?" She ask sending Zac into panic mode and he starts breathing heavily.
Riley turns and watch him oddly with the funniest look on her face , watching him have a panic attack .
I sit next to Zac pulling him into a side hug, in attempt to calm him down. "It's okay buddy, I'm not gonna die , I'm just sick,"

He nods calming but I can still tell he's panicking.
"Okay guys stay here I'm going to talk to the lady," I get up walking over to the front desk.

I asked to see a doctor , you know the usual doctor's check up process , she told me to have a seat after taking my information.
I walk back to the kids to hear Riley on my phone talking to someone.
"she might be dying,"Riley says casually to whoever.

There was a pause as the person on the other line replies.

"I hope not too she is very pretty ,"
She sees me coming and smiles l. " she back ," she tells the person before handing me the phone.

I look at her weirdly before checking the caller ID; European Matthew😍.
I blush sitting next to Zac again before saying anything.

"Matthew?"
"Hello Maya, are you okay ?" I look down blushing avoiding the children's gaze.
"I'm fine just a little sick, "
"Oh, well I decided to take a trip to Asia to visit you will that be alright ?"

Oh my god what the hell? He's coming all the way to Asia to see me?

"Um, what about Elijah?"
"I'm leaving him with my grandparents till I return , that is if you want me to come ?"

"Of course I do,"
But isn't this to much ? I met you twice.

He continues talking about where he'll stay for the few days when he is here - which is the same hotel as us- , and other stuff but I had to cut him off when I was getting called in to see the doctor.

Riley and Zac was carried to the kids room - much to Zac's objection not wanting to leave me - while I went to see the doctor.

She did a few tests before declaring it was simply food poisoning as I guessed , she gives me pills to take to kill bacteria or something like that in my stomach before she lets me go.

I pay before leaving with the kids.
"See guys told you I'm fine,"

___________________________
So guys my school starts pretty soon, much to my disappointment since I'm changing schools for the last two years I have left in school.

Wish me luck guys because I have anxiety and low self esteem 😐 so first day of a new school sounds awesome!😑

Okay so I'm speeding up this story getting to the point because it's taking to long for me to finish this story.

Names so Far.
1. Ethan
2: Aiden
3:Benji
4:Chase
5:Cameron
6. Kai
7. Jace
8. Dylan
9. Adam

One more name ! I'm choosing in the next chapter !

Enter name here:___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
6.8K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...
47.8K 2.1K 36
Everything was spinning out of control, until he met her She'd never understood her power, until she met him
16.8M 217K 62
^Top Five Finalist in the 2013 Watty Award^ ATTENTION: Due to publishing this is only HALF of the book. For the complete story, this book is availabl...