Remember Me [LEE TAEMIN]

By yuushraa

With last hopes of exploring new things, y/n stumbles upon 5 stunning boys. And surprisingly she forms a spe... More

《1》
《2》
《3》
Important Note
Sorry For This
《4》
Not An Update
Unexpected Kiss.....
Taemin At My Place
Growing Feelings
Love Triangle?
Important Notice
Signs
《15》

Character Introduction

451 16 2
By yuushraa

Name: Kim Y/N

Age: 20

Body type: Has brown eyes, slim body, long brown hair

Weight: 45 kg

Height: 173 cm

Bio: Y/N lives in America. Y/N's parents died when she was 8 years old. Since then she has been living in her aunts' house. But she also died 2 years ago. Somehow she completed her college. After her aunt died she found out that she has cancer and she has only a few days to live. After trying all she can, the doctors said that it can't be helped. She decided to go to Seoul in South Korea where she always wanted to go. It was her dream to go there. She wanted to spend her last days in her dream destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...