Prodigy Imagines....

By QueenNyia

Just you and Prodigy! Let's see what can happen... More

Prodigy Imagine....
1st Imagine.....
2nd Imagine...
3rd Imagine...
4th Imagine...
5th Imagine....
6th Imagine...
7th Imagine...
8th Imagine...
9th Imagine...
10 Imagine...
11th Imagine
12th Imagine...
13th Imagine....
14th Imagine...
15th Imagine...
16th Imagine...
17th Imagine...
18th Imagine..
19th Imagine...
20th Imagine...
21st Imagine...
22nd Imagine...
23rd Imagine...
24th Imagine...
25th Imagine...
26th Imagine...
27th Imagine...
28th Imagine...
29th Imagine...

30th Imagine

3.8K 155 28
By QueenNyia

Creep

Prodigy P.O.V

"Tonight was great, Raven" I told Raven into the phone as I sat infront of my house, inside my parked car. "Oh, I could tel by the faces you made" Raven said into the phone with a slight laugh. I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a sarcastic laugh. "Sorry, I forget that embrasses you" Raven added. "Sorry". "Nah, it's good" I assured her. "We will I be meeting up with you again?" I asked bittting my lip. "Maybe this weekend or maybe tomorrow, maybe later on tonight" she replied.

I rolled my eyes at her reply. "Raven, it's already 11 something and it's bad enough I have to sneak into the house, then risk getting cought sneaking out then back in" I pointed out to her. She was silent for a minute until she sighed. "I see your point, since this time was my turn, I let you call me when you're ready for me again" she said. I could just picture her now: Laying in her bed, twirling around her long black hair, thinking about what she could do to me next.

Now I be you're wondering, who is Raven? Raven is my...let's just say "speacial friend I play with when I'm bored". Sometimes Y/N doesn't want to "play" because she has this rule that we can't do anything until we're married. I respect that rule, for about 2 months then I flet as if it got out of hand.

"Well, Ray, I'll let you go. Talk to you later?" I asked her. "Mhm, see you later" she replied then hung up. I locked my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I climbed out my car and started walking up towards my house when I realized it was a huge, red truck in my driveway. I backed all the way up and looked all around the car. "Who..who..who car is this?" I asked myself. I looked back at my house and seen Y/N and I bedroom light on.

"Nah, she wouldn't be doing anything..would she?" I asked myself. "Naaaaah, she doesn't have the guts...or does she?" I continued. I stood there thinking until I finally decided to find out what was going on.

I pulled my keys out, sticking it into the lock and twisting it around like crazy until it finally opened. I ran up the stairs, skipping a few steps like I always do when I'm in a rush. I put my ear close to the door and heard the same noises Raven and I make. My eye started to twitch as I continued to listen.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE" I shouted, pushing the door open looking at a naked Y/N and some black dude.

- - -

"AND STAY YOUR ASS OUT!" I scream at the dude. He was running out the house, struggling to put his pants on. "I NEED MY SHOES!" He called out. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his ugly shoes from the mat. I threw one at his head and the other at his car, causing the alarm to go off.

I slowly turned around and looked at a sad Y/N. Tears fell down her face as I shook my head.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON-"

I was cut of by the sound of the doorbell. "Go tell your little friend to leave us alone" I ordered. Y/N walked past me, cleaning her tears away. She opened the door and asked "Who are you?". I quickly turned around with a frown then a shocked face. "Oh shit.."

"You left over your T-Shirt. I don't know how-oh wait you aren't Craig.." she laughed. Y/N slowly turned around and looked at me. I forced a smile on my face and shrugged. "Ooops"

- - - - -

I didn't like this imagine too much but the person would non-stop asking for this imagine. Hope you enjoyed it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7.1K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
90.3K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )
34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥