Star Wars Imagines

By fandomsloveimagines

A collection of imagines and oneshots from all Star Wars movies! For faster updates and to send in your requ... More

Repairs (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Lazy Day (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Father and Son (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Pregnant (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Surprise Engagement (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Accidents (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Midnight Snack (Poe Dameron x Reader)
I'll Be There Soon (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Sick (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Feelings (Luke Skywalker x Reader)
Interrogation (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Bunker (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Home (Luke Skywalker x Reader)
Confessions (Luke Skywalker x Reader)
Sacrifice (Kylo Ren, Cousin! Reader and Han Solo)
Best Friends (Luke Skywalker x Reader)
Keeping Promises (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Lost (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Forgiveness (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Rekindle (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Poe getting nervous around you
Reunion (Kylo Ren and Reader)
Recruit Me? (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Rough Week (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Sick Day (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Secrets (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Jealousy (Matt (Kylo Ren) x Reader)
It's You (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Whoops (Phasma x Reader)
Clumsy Little Pilot (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Training (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Playing Hooky (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Kes (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Reserved For You (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Queen and the Princess (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Family (Kylo Ren x Reader)
New Friends (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Checking Up (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Without the Helmet (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Knights (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Bubby (Kylo Ren x Reader)
His Assistant (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Surprise introduction
Without the Helmet, Part 2 (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Meeting (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Twins (Hux x Reader)
Shy (Kylo Ren x Reader)
First Day (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Surprises (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Tour Guide (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Like Father Like Son (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Rescue (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Ink Stain (Poe Dameron x Reader)
Confession (Ben Solo x Reader)
Feelings (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Pregnant (Hux x Reader)
Motivation (Ben Solo x Reader)
Home (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Story Time (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Her First Words (Ben Solo x Reader)
The Sick Day (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Delivery (Kylo Ren x Reader)
UPDATE: NEW MINI SERIES
PREVIEW: Eternal Love (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Arangement (Kylo Ren x Reader) - Prologue
Dishevelled (Cassian Andor x Reader)
Diplomacy (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The First Date (Ben Solo x Reader)
Flying Lessons (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Unexpected Proposal (Ben Solo x Reader)
Protection (Kylo Ren x Reader)
Lost Love (Kylo Ren x Reader)
The Two of Us (Din Djarin x Reader)
The Secret is Out (Kylo Ren x Reader)

New Recruit (Poe Dameron x Reader)

6K 175 9
By fandomsloveimagines

"No, no, no, no, this isn't happening right now," the thoughts went rushing through your head as you moved frantically around the X-Wing, trying to find something to put the fire out.
Your first actual time trying to make a repair since joining the Resistance and you were on your way to burning the whole hangar down. You had only just been given your own X- Wing last week!

"Okay, stay calm," you told yourself, "It's a tiny fire, you can handle this, you can– OH NO!" Your eyes widened as you saw more of the engine catch fire, erupting into a large ball of flames.
Before you could shout for help, you were surrounded in a cloud of white smoke. Coughing, your panicked expression didn't fade when you saw who had put the fire out.

Clutching a fire extinguisher, the greatest pilot in the entire Resistance was standing right in front of you with an amused look on his face.

"Commander, I–"

He waved a hand at you, "I saw the whole thing, darlin'. There's no need to explain, I know a knew pilot when I see one."

"Oh, right," you mumbled nervously.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about. Trust me, you're not the first person I've had to stop from burning down one of my X-Wings," he chuckled.

"Your X-Wing?" You cursed yourself for blurting it out so quickly.

He looked slightly taken aback before smiling at you again, "Well, you did just call me Commander, didn't you? I'm in charge of the safety of everything, and everyone in this hangar," he said proudly, "But, please, just call me Poe, I insist."

You nodded slightly but stared down at the floor, unable to meet his gaze, still embarrassed by the whole thing.

"You've been with us for a few months now... It's uh, Y/N, right?"

"Yes, I just completed my training last week. I've been here about three months now," you answered him.

"Three," he muttered, as if he was mulling over something, "In all those three months I don't think I've ever heard you speak as much as right now. W-why don't you ever talk around me?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I wasn't the one who recruited you– Not that I regret the decision– But it's just that I've never really heard you talk until... well, until now," he clarified.

"Oh," you said simply, knowing he was right.

"You're shy," he observed, "It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Don't worry, we're all friendly here! But if you have any problems, just come and see me."

When you stayed silent, Poe spoke again, "Well, if today's encounter is anything to go by, Y/N, I think you'll fit in just fine with the rest of the pilots here. You seem lovely, you really do" he smiled and his eyes crinkled slightly.

You managed to utter a quick thank you in response before silence fell between you two.

Poe cleared his throat, "Uh, hey, the reason I actually came in here was to make sure the newbies got their squadron assignments. D'you have yours?"

You reached into your pocket and produced a piece of paper you had been given by someone earlier that day.

You handed it to Poe, who took it before grinning, "Well, it must be my lucky day," he said cheerfully as he read the paper, "You've been assigned to my squadron! Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, sweetheart– I look forward to it," he winked.

--------------------------------------
Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for more Star Wars goodness and to send in requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 184 29
Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncontrollably and no one could stop them. Sh...
151K 2.1K 75
hey i'm asiya and i wrote most of these imagines/preferences when i was younger so I'll be making major edits very soon! Characters I've featured: Lu...
1.5K 32 13
Poe Dameron x OC Takes place during The Force Awakens *** Brianna Organa-Solo must fight her brother, with the help of her best friend Poe Dameron...
914K 14.4K 71
The title is self explanatory but I'll be taking requests for imagines/one shots/ preferences for any character from the prequels, sequels, SW the cl...