Magic of Salvatore

By JessySucks

"What is it about you?" He asked as he circled her shaking body. "There is something different about you," he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Family Reunion
Chapter 2 - Decade Dance
Chapter 3 - Secrets
Chapter 5 - Elijah Tells All
Chapter 6 - Meeting Niklaus
Chapter 7 - Cooking Up a Plan
Chapter 8 - Ritual Gone Wrong
Chapter 9 - The Deal

Chapter 4 - Waking Mr. Mikaelson

2.8K 73 3
By JessySucks

As I finished telling Bonnie about my plan, Damon and Stefan both walked down the stairs, and into the room. I immediately got up, ran to Damon, and threw my arms around his neck. "Damon!" I cheered, covering-up the fact that Bonnie and I were talking in secret. He hugged me back, and held me as if he was scared I would crumble if he let go. "Little love, I'm so sorry. I had no idea, but you knew. That's why you were so scared, wasn't it? You felt it," he said with his head buried in the crook of my neck. I giggled as his breath tickled my neck and nodded my head.

"Damon, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm fine," I said rubbing his back. He shook his head and let me go, holding me at arms-length, with teary eyes. "It's not fine, Genevieve! You could have been hurt! Or worse," he shouted, then mumbled out the last sentence. I smiled at him as Stefan put an arm around his shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't beat yourself up about it Damon," he said as Damon shrugged off his arm, causing a small amount of hurt to flash through Stefan's eyes. I gave Damon a glare and he looked down. "Sorry, I'm just... so angry," he said running his hands through his hair. Stefan patted his back, then walked up the stairs and out the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We finally got to the boarding house and I immediately went to change my outfit, then walked down the stairs to get a blood bag from the basement. When I opened the cooler and grabbed a bag I sensed a presence down the hall, so I slowly walked to the containment cells. I walked towards it and saw that a cell door was open and silently counted to three. On three, I jumped in front of the door and saw a surprised Elena. "Jesus Elena! I thought you were some rogue vampire," I said standing up normally and opening my blood bag. "Sorry Gene, I thought you guys were still at the witch house," she said with a sorry smile. I shrugged my shoulders, "We just got back," I said draining the bag and tossing it to the floor.

I looked over at her and saw how conspicuous she was acting and eyed her carefully. It was then that I noticed the gray vampire body laying next to her and looked between her and it. "Who's that?" I asked tilting my head to the side confused. "This, Gene, is Elijah," she said with a guilty face. My eyes widened and remembered Damon had said originals can only die if a dagger is left in them. I noticed the absence of said dagger and immediately grabbed her arm pulling her away from him. "Silentio est opus. Silentio auditi sunt. Occultare citroque verbis," I chanted as a blue field spread around the walls of the cell. Elena looked at me confused then watched with a shocked face as the field spread.

"What... But you're a vampire. I don't..." She stammered on as I gave her a look that said "Are you done?" She closed her mouth and looked at me with curious eyes. I folded my arms across my chest and gave out a deep sigh. "I'm a hybrid. I'm half witch and half vampire. Only my brothers, Bonnie, and now, you, know." She stood silently thinking about everything. "Now why are you waking up Elijah Original? I doubt it's just to have a small chat," I said sarcastically. She looked at the blue field, slightly unsure if it was safe to talk. "Don't worry, the blue field makes it so no one outside this room can hear us." "Oh... Well I know there's no way we can stop the ritual from happening. I mean, it's tonight, and Elijah is our only chance."

I looked at her like she had three heads, and shook my head. "You don't get it, do you Elena? Elijah might be a man of honor, but you still betrayed his trust. And as for him being "our only chance", as you said, he isn't. He's just the easiest option for you," I said as she stared at me shocked. "That's not true," she said shaking her head. "Oh isn't it? Tell me, did you think my brother's wouldn't think of something to save the woman they both love? I mean, I myself, already have a plan that's fool-proof, but then here you are doing something stupid, not caring who's plans it'll ruin because YOU THINK it's right," I said keeping my voice calm, but still showing all the anger I have towards her. She looked hurt then looked down at the ground not knowing what to say.

I sighed loudly as I heard the sleeping original's body begin to wake up. "I'll help you Elena," I said putting my hands back at my side while looking at Elijah. She looked up at me with shocked and happy eyes and I turned to her with a serious face. "Only because if you did this alone you'd be in over your head, and because if anything happened to you my brothers would be hurt the most." She gave me a weak smile and nodded her head as she whispered a small thank you.

A few minutes after, Elijah's body shot up and he started breathing heavily. He seemed in pain, so I bent down to try and help him. He looked at me questioningly then said, "I cannot be in this house," through gasps of pain. He immediately ran out of the cell and up the stairs to make it outside. "Silentii tamen fragilis. Silentio audiri necesse est. Nostras voces, ut tegere nostri discedunt ora. Let's go, they won't hear us," I said walking up the stairs, grabbing a few blood bags on the way to the door. When we passed the den, I saw Stefan writing in his journal with a brooding look on his face, making me giggle. When I got to the door I saw an attractive man wearing a suit waiting for us. "What happened?" He asked as he held onto the door to support himself. I handed the blood bags to Elena and walked out and to his side. "Here, let me help you," I told him as I slung his arm around my shoulder and put an arm around his waist.

He looked at me confused, but still accepted my help. "My apologies, my name is Genevieve Salvatore," I said smiling up at him. He looked surprised for a second then nodded his head at me and smiled as well. "Elijah Mikaelson," he said then turned back to Elena.

"Well?" "I'll tell you, but not here. Can we trust you?" She asked with a serious face. "Elena, we should be earning his trust," I said in a scolding tone. She nodded her head and looked at the floor like a child getting in trouble. She looked back up at him with a shy smile then handed him the dagger. He took it in his hand and I lead him to Elena's car where I put him in the passenger seat. After I got into the back, Elena drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Stefan's POV

When we got to the boarding house I sat down in the den writing in my journal for ten minutes. When I was done I walked up to my bedroom to look for Elena. I walked into my room and saw she wasn't in there so I walked back downstairs. "Elena!" I yelled looking for her. As I looked around I saw Andie holding a cup of coffee. "Hey," I said kind of awkwardly. She gave me a small smile and said, "Hey." I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Have you seen Elena?" I asked hopefully. She shook her head then looked at me a bit sorry. "Uh, no."

Damon walked into the room and walked over to Andie, "Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee," he said grabbing the mug from her. He put a hand around her waist and gave her a small peck. "Good morning," she said with a huge smile on her face. I put my hands in my pockets and looked around. This was pretty weird, and I had no idea how to react. He pulled back from their kiss and smirked at her, then took a sip of coffee. "Good morning."

I decided I should ask Damon where Elena is since he was here before I came to get him. "Hey where's Elena?" I asked looking over at him. He gave me a smirk then shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, Stefan. She's your girlfriend. Mine's right here," he said looking at Andie. I sighed as I mentally began throwing up at their couple moment. "Oh, and how's the shoulder? Got time for a bite? I'm so hungry," Damon said widening his eyes then smirking. I looked at him disapprovingly and crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a blood bag today?" I inwardly gagged and took my phone out of my pocket, calling Elena's cell phone.

"I'm already late for work." "No!" Damon said pouting like a child as I waited for Elena to answer her phone. After a minute of ringing I got her voice mail and I let out a groan. "Hey, it's me. Where are you? Call me." I hung up the phone and looked over to see Damon and Andie kissing and I got frustrated. "What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy," I said looking at Damon. Andie turned to look at me then replied, "It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?" I looked at her, wondering if this is Damon's doing, or if this was her actual personality. "Yeah. What she said," Damon said smirking at me and I just ignored him, as usual. "I have to go to work," Andie said before kissing him and leaving. "Ugh! Bye," he shouted as she walked out.

When she left I turned to go to my room, when I saw that the basement door was open. I immediately ran over to it and down to the containment cells. As I ran down the stairs I could hear Damon's footsteps behind me. When we get to the cell, the door was open and I put my hands up to my hair and tugged on it, frustrated. When Damon saw the cell open he just stared at it and shook his head. "No, she didn't."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gene's POV

We had been driving for a few minutes when Elena stopped driving and parked the car. Elijah was sitting next to her in the passenger's seat drinking the blood bags I had got for him. When he finished, he threw them out the window and turned to look at Elena. "You look better," she said causing me to roll my eyes and mentally face-palm. Smooth one Elena. "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked her. "I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." "Your ability to make demands has long passed," he said in a slightly irritated tone and I sighed.

"Well then I give you my word, Elijah. No harm will come to you from Elena, my friends or my brothers." He turned in the seat to look at me and I met his gaze straight-on. He seemed to look for any hint of doubt in my eyes, and when he didn't see any he nodded his head. "Alright, you have my word," he said as Elena's phone went off again. I let out a frustrated groan and looked at Elena. "Answer that damned phone!"

"Hello?" She asked and I listened to the conversation. "Where are you? Are you okay?" I heard Stefan ask frantically. I giggled quietly. He was always one to worry too much. "Yes, I'm fine," she said as Stefan immediately asked another question. "Where's Elijah?" "He's right here," "Where? I'm on my way." "No, Stefan, Elijah and I need time to come to an understanding." "Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you to get to Klaus." "Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself," she said trying to flatter Elijah and prove she could be trusted. I just rolled my eyes and continued listening to the conversation. "You can't do this alone," he said causing me to turn and look at her in shock. "I'm not alone, Stefan. Gene's with me. Please respect my decision. And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I’ll be in touch," she said hanging up.

I felt a pang of hurt rush through my body and I turned my head to look out the window. They hadn't even noticed I left. Girl first, as usual. They are and always will be fools to love. I saw Elijah hold his hand out for Elena to give him her phone and she placed it in his hand. As I looked outside, daydreaming away, I hadn't noticed he did the same to me until he got out of the car, opened my door, snapping me out of my daze, and placed his hand out for me to take. I smiled at him and took it as he helped me out of the car. "May I have your phone my dear?" I nodded my head and went to grab my phone from my pocket when I realized I had left it in Damon's car. "Oh, I don't have it," I said smiling at him. He returned the smile, nodded his head and led the way to the Lockwood Mansion.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Stefan's POV

I sighed as I removed the phone from my ear and turned to my older brother. He was NOT going to like this. He looked at me with a mix of shock and anger then threw his hands in the air. "Did she just hang up on you?" "She did," I answered while pursing my lips and nodding my head. "She's lost it." "If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her. And Gene is there to help convince him and keep Elena safe," I said trying to reassure him. "Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan. He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her. And I can't believe Gene is there. Elijah could easily figure out her secret and take her!" He said going into an uproar. "Bonnie will kill herself in the process. Elena's looking for another way, and you know Gene's not that careless," I said getting slightly irritated with him. He always tried to control Gene's life. He needed to trust her for once. "They're going to get themselves killed. So we need to find them and make sure they don't go off playing hero again."

Damon got up and started to walk out of the room so I got up and followed him. "No, you need to back off. Gene isn't a little girl anymore, Damon. She can make her own decisions without your approval, and she can take care of herself. You're suffocating her," I said causing him to stop in his tracks. He turned around, glaring at me as he walked up to me. "What?!" I sighed. "Look, I don't like this any more than you do. But we need to trust them. We gotta just let them do their own thing." He shook his head at me then turned around after saying, "That might be your plan. Mine's better." He tried to leave but I grabbed his arm, stopping him. He turned around and gave me a look that said "have you lost it?" but I just continued to hold his arm. "I said back off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.1K 86
"Why? What's the problem? I thought you didn't love her anymore," Klaus grips Rosalie's hair. She winces and holds onto Klaus's wrist. Stefan glances...
500K 15.3K 28
❝My whole life, I thought I was running away from everyone, everything. But now I know I was just running towards you. I love you. I loved you even b...
215 19 11
A Klaroline fanfiction, the baby vampire VS The Original Hybrid who's torn between his old and new life. The air bit the white males cheek as he sta...
655 48 17
"From the first days since I saw you with Elena, you made me angry" I finally answer. "There is nothing between me and Elena" "But you love her..." I...