Finally Part 2 (Lucaya)

By _LucayaFeels

Sequel to my last book, Finally Part 1. This book will be about Maya going through her pregnancy with some tw... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 26

961 28 10
By _LucayaFeels

A/N: All this mystery what happened with Josh and Maya is about to come to the surface. I apologize instantly for those of you that ship Joshaya, I'm not trying to be a dick because I know how that is being a Lucaya shipper, just keep in mind it's only a story and it's not meant to cause any harm. Half the time I don't even know what I'm writing down and I write what comes out without thinking on it that way I can give you guys a heartfelt story. I appreciate every one of you reading this still, I really hope I'm not dragging this out on you guys. I've been trying to detail things and situations out as much as I can. If you guys ever have suggestions or anything feel free to drop a suggestion because I'll always put your thoughts into account because I'm writing this for you guys :)
So let's continue on with this story :)

Maya's POV

Home. Most days I would be thrilled to go home and relax after work with Lucas, but I know he's there waiting for me. I literally have so much to explain to him about my past with Josh that it was making me feel sick. Thank god I still have like three hours of work left.

"Hey Maya!" I heard a perky, but familiar voice come from behind me.

"Hi Riles." I smiled at her.

"What happened to you today? You disappeared after study hall." I should have known this was coming.

"Well, it wasn't hard to guess who did this to Lucas. I went and dealt with it." The overwhelming sensation of nerves took over my body and my hands started shaking just thinking about the conversation I had with Josh.

"... Maya you're shaking, what's going on?" I hate hiding things from her, but I can't tell her yet.

"Riles seriously it's nothing, you don't need to worry, I got this." I tried giving her my best convincing smile.

"I just feel like I'm not apart of anything involving you anymore, it's like your icing me out." I looked up at her stunned because it's rare that Riley is super forward.

"Riley, this one is beyond your reach, it's even out of my reach, but I went and did it anyway because that's who I am. I'm impulsive, you've known this since the day you met me." I let out a small laugh.

"I understand that, but will you ever tell me?" She was giving me those puppy dog eyes that she knows I can't say no to.

"Yes Riles, but before I can do that, I need to talk to your mom and dad first." I hate that she feels like that I don't trust her because that's not it at all, this is too big for her.

"Why? Do you need them today?" This is why I love Riley because she's always prepared to help.

"Oh god no, please not today, today too much has already happened and Lucas and I already made plans to have a talk when I get off work and I can only handle one big conversation in one day and I'm already tired from lugging this thing around, referring to the little human in my stomach by the way." She could tell how drained I was after I had mentioned it.

"You call your baby a little human?" She chuckled.

"I mean yeah, we don't know if it's a he or she yet, so I'm sticking with little human until we know. Who knows it might become a nickname." I smiled putting my hand on my stomach.

"You're going to be a great mom, Maya." She put her hand on mine that was on the counter and smiled.

"Thanks Riles, that means a lot." I said as I bit my lip.

-After Work/Talk With Lucas-

When I walked in as expected Lucas was waiting on the couch watching a hockey game on tv. Once he noticed I was home he picked up the remote and turned the tv off.

"Hey" he smiled at me like a cowboy would.

"Hey let me go change and then I'll be right out." I smiled at him so he didn't think I was upset because I'm not.

I threw on some sweats and the lucas the good shirt he got me for our first date after I took a quick shower. I placed my phone on the charger in the bedroom and set it on my night stand and left for the living room. That nerve wrecking feeling was back.

"Well, look at you." He smirked at me.

"It's been a while." I half smiled.

"How was work?" He grabbed my hand delicately and held my hand.

"Work is work. Oh, except Riley found me." I laughed a little.

"Well, her mom does own the bakery." He was giving me that Ranger Rick sarcasm.

"Okay Huckleberry enough with the sarcasm." I playfully glared at him.

"So, are you ready to talk?" I appreciate that he's patient about it, but it needs to done.

"I am, ask me anything you want or need to know, from here on out I'm an open book." I squeezed his hand a little to know that he's there.

"Okay.. First things first, based on the things I read, how long was he, you know, hurting you?" He seemed terrified to just jump to that question in particular.

"I want to say it started four months in out of the six that we dated." I was getting that nerve feeling where you feel super clammy, but look completely fine.

"So, you went through being pushed around like that for two whole months without saying a word?" He seemed more then shocked at how long I kept this a secret.

"Yeah, I did." I felt like crying right this second, but I need to get through this conversation.

"Why?" He held on to my hand even tighter and it made me know that I'm safe.

"I don't know Lucas. I just got myself in a tough situation that I couldn't get myself out of. Do I regret staying as long as I did? Of course I do because if I would have stayed any longer who knows what would have happened to me. I can't change what happened as much as I would like to." Not once did my tone of voice waiver. I was pretty impressed with myself with how emotional I've been lately.

"I get it, but Maya that was serious and you really should have told someone then, so many people here love you and wouldn't never second guess something this serious." He smiled at me.

"I know, but you live and learn, right? Next question?" I didn't want to dwell on the fact that I was abused.

"Okay, um, you wrote something about getting locked in somewhere? Care to elaborate on that?" Oh great the incident I was referring to earlier when I was talking to josh.

"Uh, well, this didn't happen too often, maybe once or twice, but he and I got in this blown out fight and he pushed me into his closet and locked it and wouldn't let me out for hours. Before you ask I would always spend the weekends with him, so that's how that was possible." Without even realizing it I was squeezing Lucas's hand even tighter and he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest while trying not to lose it because this has always been Lucas telling me it's okay to cry.

"I'm not glass Lucas, I'm not going to break." I still kept my grip on him pretty tight.

"Maya it's okay to cry over this, I understand now because I didn't before." He kissed the top of my head which made my heart warm.

"Lucas, you can't tell anyone this new information because no one knows and as long as we keep quiet, Josh won't be a bother to us." Fear literally sunk deep in me.

"That's not my place. If it were still going on I would have no choice, but nothing bad will ever happen to you again, you have my word, I love you Maya." I looked up at him and he had a tear coming down his cheek.

I've never seen Lucas cry, this is new.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
153K 3.8K 45
○○○•COMPLETED•○○○ ••• BOOK 1 ••• ○Followed by: My Little Blessing & All we have is Forever○ Dedicat...
6.9K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
2.9K 52 11
Riley has always been smiley Riley or Riley Town, but now it is a lie, she cut to dull the pain enough for her to be smiley Riley. Everyone worried a...