Dependence - Book Two (Wattys...

By MadeInWicklow

‘’ Ladies and gentlemen of Panem, for the Pageant of the one hundred and twenty fifth annual Hunger Games, or... More

Dependence - A Hunger Games Fan Fiction
Reapings: District One
Reapings: District Two
Reapings: District Three
Reapings: District Four
Reapings: District Five
Reapings: District Six
Capitol Update: Reapings Part One
Reapings: District Seven
Reapings: District Eight
Reapings: District Nine
Reapings: District Ten
Reapings: District Eleven
Reapings: District Twelve
Capitol Update: Reapings Part Two
Tribute List
All aboard tributes! Next stop, the Capitol!
Gabs - The Event Coordinator
Opening Ceremonies: Tribute Parade
Opening Ceremonies: Interviews - Part One
Opening Ceremonies: Interviews - Part Two
Capitol Update: Special Attraction
Opening Ceremonies: Interviews - Part Three
Opening Ceremonies: Interviews - Part Four
Capitol Update: Betting for Training
Tribute Pairings - Part One
Tribute Pairings - Part Two
Tribute Pairings List
Capitol Update: Special Attraction Vote Period
Training: Day One
Piper's New Condo
Training: Day Two
Capitol Update: Special Attractions and Arena Bets
Training Day Three
Capitol Update: Tribute Scores
The Tribute's Final Feast
Tribute Collar Tutorial
The Arena: Day One - The Bloodbath
The Arena: Day One - Part Two
Capitol Update: Arena - Day One
The Arena: Day Two - Part One
The Arena: Day Two - Part Two
Capitol Update: Arena - Day Two
The Arena: Day Three - Part One
The Arena: Day Three - Part Two
The Arena: Day Four - Part One
The Arena: Day Four - Part Two
Capitol Update: The Arena - Day Four
The Arena: Day Five
Epilogue
Hunger Games - Dependence - Poem
Acknowledgements

Capitol Update: The Arena - Day Three

5.2K 189 60
By MadeInWicklow

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Hello Panem! Day three of this year’s Hunger Games has sadly drawn to a close and wow! What an exciting day! Today saw the blood rain attraction hit the arena, and may I just say it was fantastic! Ten and a half hours of blood! Wow!

I think I can speak for all of us when I say today exceeded our expectations! Another two pairs of tributes went down today, and may I just add in the most spectacular ways possible! It was definitely a shock to see Ravina go, I honestly thought Echo was doomed. She was too tired after the swim with Osmo from the lighthouse to fight Ravina off.

 She’s very lucky Gauze arrived when he did! I felt it was quite nice of them to shoot Adaline, they managed to kill her painlessly and quickly to spare her dying from the collar.

Gauze and Bliss have now paired with Echo and Osmo, and are now the biggest group of tributes left in the arena. I have high hopes for them and mark my words, I think they will go far! The real question is if it did come down to them in the end, who would win? Echo is weapon-less now that her bow is gone, but I can’t see Gauze killer her. It will be exciting!

The next deaths were Ellie and Caspian, which – if I admit – is quite unexpected. Min and Stitch managed to come across Ellie alone, and took great advantage of their situation. They managed to drag Ellie from her group, taking her outside the range of the collars so they would detonate. It also meant that Ellie could say goodbye to her brother, and likewise with Caspian and Lilly. I’m not going to lie, that was quite emotional!

So with day three drawn to a close, just ten tributes remain. Tomorrow is another day, with plenty of surprises in store for our tributes. They will be facing the third and final special attraction, voted for by you, the citizens of Panem. Like you all know, special attraction number three is the coma. One member of each pairing will fall into a deep sleep and their partner will have to rescue them or else they will be joining our fallen tributes.

Finally, the most important piece of news for you all. You will be voting for which tributes fall under the influence of the coma poison. So please, get voting! Send us in the names of the tributes you want to see fall into the coma as we will be taking your opinion into great account!

That’s all I have for you all for now, so until tomorrow, I’m Piper Papillon and that was you’re Capitol Update!’’ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 226 23
The war is over, but the battle is still being fought. The Dark Days of Panem are over but nothing is looking brighter. The Capitol has just squelche...
1.2M 27.4K 51
You and Peeta have been best friends growing up, but by the time the 74th Hunger Games rolls around, you have developed a serious crush for him. Such...
14.4K 943 62
Another Quarter Quell has arrived! This year, the Quell demands something that the Districts have never done... The first tribute reaped in each Dist...
249K 6.5K 34
It's been decades since the second rebellion. The Games continue, the Capitol has a new president. Ever since I can remember, my father convinced me...