His Rogue Mate

By FallacyDreamer

Beaten, battered and bruised by the one person who's supposed to make you happy, Kali has had enough. Tearin... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~ Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~*Epilogue*~
Author's note

~Chapter Seven~

42.8K 928 80
By FallacyDreamer

A/N: beware: lots of flirting in this chappie, hope it makes you laugh J

 EDITED!

Chapter 7:

Kali:

Hunter took me home after the ‘incident’ and practically shoved me back into my room. It wasn’t my fault; it’s his for being a cocky jerk. I growled at him as he stood behind my cage door. I rattled the door a few times then turned away from him and walked over onto my bed flopping onto it. I heard him groan and walk away. I smirked.

I stayed awake all night, just staring out my window and watching the crescent moon as it sat and watched over the world. The stars were bright lighting up the world below them. I missed being a wolf.

When the sun finally began to rise I was snapped out of my thoughts. Then went to my bed and tried to get a few hours of sleep.

A few hours later I was woken by someone rattling my door of iron bars. I snarled and went back to sleep. But the rattling persisted. I shot up and like a bullet I was at the door snarling at Sam. He just smiled at me, not at all frightened. This made me pause and cock my head to the side and just stare at him.

“I know I’m sexy, but seriously that’s freaking me out” he said smirking

My head jerked back like he’d slapped me. “My bad” I said my voice low and sultry and slowly I turned away walking back to my bed making my ass sway just enough till I heard him moan.

I chuckled.

“Time for se-I mean school” he stuttered.

When I knew he was gone I went to my closet and pulled out some mini shorts and a tight strapless top. I slipped on some black heels then waited for someone to let me out of the prison.

I waited for awhile and got impatient so I did something I knew would annoy everyone in the back house. I started to howl. I heard movement coming up the stairs and guessed from the smell it was Hunter. Damn wrong wolf! Oh well Hunter will do just fine, in fact this will be way more fun than Sam.

“Time for school” he said

“Where’s Sam?” I asked as he pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

“Said something bout wouldn’t handle being in a car with you” He said and I felt a smile fall onto my face. “You wouldn’t happen to know what he meant by any chance?” he asked staring at my lips.

“A girl never kisses and tells” I said sweetly and strutted down the hall.

“Kisses?” he echoes sound astonished

“Figure of speech Hunter” I called back to him

“Oh” I heard him mumble.

I slid onto his motorbike and waited for him, my patience soon wearing thin. Tragically they still had the cursed ankle zapping bracelet thing on so I couldn’t make a run for it.

Eventually Hunter came out of the house spinning his keys around his finger and whistling. He smiled at me when he caught me frowning at him.

He’s very strange. I thought to myself.

Very my wolf agreed it’s hot! She added and I fought to keep in a laugh.

Hunter got onto the bike and started it.

~~

We drove to school in silence until we arrived and Hunter handed me over to Sam, switching the ankle bracelet controls to the distance of Sam.

“Humph, stupid wolves” I mumbled and I heard both boys laugh.

I winked flirtatiously at Sam and he blushed. I heard Hunter growl so I slapped him at the back of his head and strutted into the school.

Soon Jake found me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. I’m so glad I found him.

We found each other a couple months after I ran away. He was a lone wolf, to kind hearted to go rouge like me. Soon though I embraced my wolf and we lost contact. I missed him so much, like losing my mate. Except not, in a way. I wished Jake was my mate.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts as the bell rung. I went to class and took my seat. Sam sat next to me, much to my disappointment.

Class slowly passed and lunch came. I sat at a table with Jake. Sam and the rest of the pack that attended school also did. I felt my wolf growl in anger. Jake put a reassuring hand on my arm, and I looked at him. He smiled slightly. I took a calming breath and returned his smile.

“Hey Jake” some girl purred at him as she took a seat beside him. I felt a flash of anger as she flirted with my best friend.

“Oh, hey Hanna” he said brushing her off. I smirked.

Hanna frowned “How ya been?” she breathed trailing her fingers up and down his legs.

Oh god I think I’m going to throw up.

“Good, hanging with my best friend” he said looking pointedly at me as I smiled viciously at her. She was part of Hunter’s pack, so she knew what I was capable of. Jake removed her exploring hand.

She glared at me then quickly smoothed her expression to what she believed was a sexy pout. She rested her head on Jake’s shoulder and whispered in his ear, which she knew I could hear “So, you, me, tonight? My bed?” she smirked coyly.

My hands went into fists. I wanted to tell her what she could do with her bed but Jake shot me a warning look. Grr.

Jake:

I could see Kali getting worked up as Hanna attempted hitting on me. No matter how many times I told her No she wouldn’t stop.

“Come on babe, I know you want me. Stop fighting it” she breathed.

I looked at Kali. Shit! “Kali! No!” I yelled.

Too late.

She lunged across the table and grabbed Hanna by the throat slamming her to the floor. Then began punching her continuously. Hanna was screaming as many people got out of their seats pulling out their phones.

“Kali! Stop!” I yelled at her.

Sam and some of the other pack members tried pulling Kali off Hanna but it was useless. By now Hanna was black and blue and on the brink of passing out.

Kali landed a punch square in Hanna’s nose and then she was gone. Hanna passed out. That was when the principal decided to show up. Kali tried to continue hitting Hanna but I, Sam and the rest of his pack wrenched her away, she let out an animal scream. ]

“What happened here?” the principal said angrily motioning to Hanna’s unconscious, black and blue body.

“I’ll tell you what happened! That bi-“Kali snarled, fighting to get out of everyone’s grip but I clamped my hand over her mouth. I felt her slim body rumble as she growled at me.

“I’m sorry, Kali but the state of Miss Verne causes for immediate expulsion. It was then Sam pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

Hunter:

I was replacing a cars tyre when my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

“Hello?” I answered

“Hunter! You gotta get to school fast! Kali beat up Hanna, and she passed out…now Kali is getting expelled” Sam rushed out.

Oh god! I was panicked but I felt a bit of pride at my mate knocking out Hanna. But it was wrong. I rushed out of the mechanic garage and slung my body over my bike and sped off towards the school.

I find a park then sprint into the school and towards the principal’s office. I knew where it was, as I spent a lot of time in there after Kali left, often getting into fights.

I rushed through the lobby and threw open the principals door. There was the principal on the phone, Sam in a chair in front of the principal’s desk and beside him was Kali with a bored expression on her face. God she’s changed so much. The old Kali would be panicking. But then again, the old Kali wouldn’t even be in this situation.

I smiled at the principal when he saw me enter. He got a very confused look on his face and said goodbye to the person on the other side of the phone and hung up.

“Umm Mr Ryes? Why are you here?” he asked

The lie flowed easily from my lips “I’m her legal guardian”

He didn’t believe me but I smiled charmingly at him.

“Right, well I’m sorry but Ms Mae rendered a fellow student unconscious. This means expulsion and no negotiations” The principal said.

I wiped my hands down my face groaning. From Kali’s smile it looked like she planned this, but I know she didn’t. But no matter what, she seemed very happy about it. Great, now someone would have to quit their job to watch her 24/7. I knew that someone would be me.

I nodded my understanding and grabbing Kali dragged her out of the room. Sam followed close behind. Once we were out of the school and walking through the parking lot did I finally speak.

“Why did you have to beat her Kali?” I asked her, sighing with exasperation.

This girl really knew how to push my buttons and take me over the edge. She would kill me eventually and it wouldn’t be physically.

“She was hitting on Jake” was all she said.

“So! You didn’t have to beat her to a pulp!” I said, my anger quickly rising.

She smiled, like she was glad I was angry.

“She deserved it”

“Sam, give me your keys, and take my bike. I need to talk to Kali” I said and tossed my keys to him. He caught them and tossed me his car keys.

“What! No!” Kali said beginning to run away. I grabbed her around the waist and started dragging her to the car. “Sam help me!” she called out kicking her legs trying to break free.

He just chuckled and started the bike. She screamed his name some more before he finally drove away.

“He is so paying for it later” she grumbled sulkily crossing her arms. I was a little scared as to what ‘pay for it’ meant coming from Kali.

I pushed her into the car and she snarled at me, frowning at my sudden harshness. I had no idea what it was either. But at least she was in the car now. I smiled to myself and headed to the driver’s side.

Then once I started the car I pulled out of the parking lot and sped off to my favourite spot, which I believed I should share with my mate.

A/N:

So guys new chappie! I need to explain something to you. Can you please not like my story, just like vote or comment or fan. Please. I don’t wanna sound bossy or anything I just prefer it that way so people see my story is worth reading :D thanks peeps.

Chapter 8 will be ready soon, so make sure you show me you like the story!

How you may ask??

VOTE!!! (Not like…please!!)

COMMENT!!!!

OR FAN!!

Thanks it’ll make me very very very happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
257K 10.6K 36
Kayla's life has been pretty average, until she moves to a small town with her mum and Gavin. Her mums stuck up partner. Something about this town wi...
47.2K 1.3K 21
A 18 year old girl named Paisley is one of the last Hybrids alive , they're a dying breed. At least that's what she thinks... When she finds her mate...
11.4K 295 35
Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents were traitors. Because of this she is al...