Tethered

By hidingsecret

Highest rank - #4 vampire A kiss, just a small touch of lips. The gesture of affection The token of love The... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
very very important, please don't skip!
The story is completed
thank you
A/N
surprise!
a/n
Q & A part 1
Q & A part 2
A/n
so sorry😖
Power: In his arms
A/n
Pretty pretty Please?
Power: Trusting The Enemy
try IHA with the cast
Sequel And Note:
Why am I taking the chapters down?
Tethered out on Dreame!
It Started With An Impulse is getting published!

A/n about updating schedule

2.9K 64 6
By hidingsecret

Hey lovelies!

I am getting a lot busier these days so... the updating pattern is going to change. I know you guys must be upset and shouting profanities at me but remember I'm a human too with a life outside wattpad...

So from being weekly updates it's going to be alternate week update. One week, I'll update Power and the next week I'll update Tethered. Starting from this week, I updated Power, so next week, I'll update Tethered.

I hope you understand my situation and cooperate with me.

Thank you
And I love you all!

- Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
3.1M 99.1K 33
{Will be taken down for editing on Sept 5th} It's easy to love when you have a normal thumping heart, but it's harder to love when you have a Stone H...
5.6K 328 6
❤Started with a Heart, ~A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ¡Well in that case kissing is a hea...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...