Our Forbidden Lovestory ~ man...

By Unfogetable_Gal

(MATURE CONTENT) Guys this is the story of nandani murthy who is 20 years old she had three best friend alia... More

Glimpse
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 posted
Promo
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Promo

Chapter 5

11K 485 87
By Unfogetable_Gal

Hey guys I am so sorry that I am late I know you guys were waiting for This story from very long I am so sorry that you guys had to wait for it... but now i am finally posted it..😀😀😁😁😀😀

Guys this chapter will be boring but just wait for sometime after 2 chapters many intresting part will come. Just after two chapter all will come on track so wait for it and for that you all have to keep reading my story...

You guys have to shower with your vote and comment... I always get motivated with all your comment... I seriously love all your comment... thanks guys for always supporting me and this part is especially delicated to all my lovely readers who keep asking me when I am going to update... so guys read this and do tell me how is it...

Guys ThAnkyou so much I have 735 followers in wattpad I m so happy 😀😀😀😃😃😃😄😄😄😘😘😘😙😙😚😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎂🎉🎊 love you all l.. n😍😍😘😙😙😚😚

ThAnkyou

#Happyreading
*********

After that car incident I quickly hired a taxi so that I don't do anything more stupid. I quickly sat on the taxi and told him my address and after ten minutes I was standing outside my house. I was really scared and nervous to face my friends. I was thinking what they will think and they will be very angry seeing my conditions. In Canada they are my family, we love each other like we are sister and I cannot hide anything from them. Mukti was angry when I told her that I am going to have one night stand but I made her understand but she had warned me and she was correct I shouldn't had done it. But now its done nothing can be changed.

I quickly wiped my tears which was still flowing. I had to smile for them so I quickly breath in and out and made a smiling face and then I rang the bell. I hope everything goes well.

Finally the door was open and I was really scared who had open I really didn't wanted to face Mukti or else I will be gone but thank god it was not her. It was a girl who had applied a facial mask and I was shocked to see it was none other than Navya.

Navya was also shocked to see me as I was looking very bad as I was still in my party clothes with my face which was dull because of crying. She was trying to say something as she had applied the facial mask but I quickly grab my chance and ran to my room to avoid her question.

Thank god now I am safe I thought as I closed my bedroom door.

I quickly laid on my bed as my head was paining like hell and my heart also become heavy. Then I started thinking about last night. The first time I saw him he saved me from falling then he stopped me from drinking then he started flirting with me. Then our first kiss which was so beautiful then how we made out in car and then in his home. We made out in washroom then in his room. And then how he just left. I was now crying my eyes were swallow because of my cry and my eye lids were paining but still I was crying.

"I am so stupid " I whispered to myself . I shouldn't had done that last night. I was not so strong I get emotionally attached so easily and see now. I am crying for a stranger who just left me without any word. He told me to wait for him so that we can but he was not their. I am now so hurt but who cares. It really didn't matter to him. But I shouldn't blame him he had already warned me but I was very sure about my decision. I was in my thought but then suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Nanz atlas you are back" Alia said through the door but I didn't reply to her.

She again asked "Nanz are you there. " then I replied to her "yes Alia"

"Ok then quickly get ready we have to go for the orientation" Alia said to me.

Oh freak! I totally forget about this... but I am not in a condition to go and its also not important as our dean will introduce all the student to our new faculty.

"I am not going.. " I said to alia ,my voice was hoarse.

"Nanz are you okay.. ??" she asked me.

I sniffed and said "I am okay,.. just little tired and it's orientation and its not important as all the class will start from tomorrow."

"But you never miss any orientation.." Alia tried to reason me.

"Alia I am not feeling well.. I am having a bad headache.. " I said to her hope she don't ask more.

But then I heard some sound. I think Alia is talking to someone. Then again there was knock on the door.

"Nandani please open the door.. I know you are not okay." Alia said to me and then I heard Navya also " Nandu plzzz open the door..". I think Navya must had said to Alia about how I am looking. But should I open the door and again they were knocking so I quickly sat up and went to open the door. They both were standing their and they were shocked to see my condition.

"Oh My God Nanz what happened to you.. were you crying.. , okk just tell me what happened last night you were with him.. then. " Alia asked me with corncern. Now I couldn't control and I started crying remembering him.

"What happened Nandu ? why are you crying ?? " Navya asked me.

They both were shocked to see me like this I had never cried like this except for my mother. (guys her mother is no more..)

"Nanz please tell us what happened??? " Alia asked me seeing me as I was crying like a kid.

They hugged me and said please nanz share with us what happened.

Then I broke the hug and said " He left... left me " I was still crying. They wiped my tears and then Alia said me to explain. So I started telling them what happened last night after Alia left me. I told them about our talks like how he was so caring.. I told them we did it last night and how he was stopping me that we shouldn't not do it.. I told them each and everything happened this morning except about our make out.

(Writer's note --- she was in a pain so she shared everything with her friend but she cannot discuss full detail about their make out as she was hurt and in this condition she can't say about their moments..)

I ended my story and then heard a clapping sound we turned to see that Mukti was standing their. She was really very angry. She came toward us and then said to me " I had already told you and warned you but no you wanted to do it and now see you are crying."

She was totally right I should had listen to her and should had done one night stand and now see I am so attached with him. I know she is angry with me but she really cares for me and she didn't wanted me to face what she has faced.

"Mukti you should console her but no you are shouting at her.." Alia said to mukti.

"Yes Mukti you should not shout at her.." navya also said to her and then I saw Mukti calming herself and then she made me sat in the bed and then kneeled down and said "I am sorry baby doll if you felt I hurt you but see I had warned you that you shouldn't had done it and now see you are crying for a stranger who don't care.."

I was still crying she wiped my tears and then said "you know this had happened to me and now see now you are going through the same what I have gone.. I know my story is very different from yours but see who is now in the pain.. we girls have to be in pain.. boys will not care."

"But he is not like that.. he was really caring and sweet."I tried to defend him because I still feel that he was not wrong.

"Now see you are defending him." Mukti said annoyed by my behaviour.

"You know what I am not going to leave him.. " Mukti said angrily.

"Mukti what are you saying.. are you mad" Alia said to her and navya also supported her but mukti was not in a mood to listen.

"Ohh please guys don't stop me I m going to kick him how could he do this to her.. that bloody moron.." mukti angrily said.

"Muku it's not his fault he is innocent yaar we all already know that it would be like this and this was just one night stand.. " I said to her so that she can calm down.

"Mukti how you will find him.. we don't know anything about except his first name and his house which we don't know is it his house or not.." Alia said to mukti.

" Guys we will find a way.. we will go to that house or the club.. we can find anything about him."said Mukti.

"Mukti right now we should be with nandani she need us.. " Navya said to them and then mukti nodded. I was still sitting in the bed. They all came towards me and then they all cuddled me. They were very concern about me and they were sad to see me like this.

" I am so sorry nanz it was me who told you to do this.. I am so sorry I shouldn't had push you to do it.. " Alia said to me with her tiny and sad voice. She was feeling guilty and feeling that she was responsible about it.

"Alia stop it. Its not your fault," I told her .

" But if I didn't had push you, you wouldn't had be in this condition." She again said to me with her guilty face.

"Alia please don't say that it was me who wanted to do a one night stand you are not at fault.. so please stop or else I will not talk to you."I said to her to which she nodded and smiled.

Then to cheer their mood I said guys did you forget today is orientation and you all are here.

"Oh shit we totally forget about this.. "navya said to us.

"But I don't want to go.. " she again said. Alia also said " I will also not go."

"I second" Mukti said.

"But guys don't do this you all should go because you allwere very excited for it. "I said to them but they were very firm with their decisions.

I love these girls they are always with me they love me alot.. I am really lucky to have them in my life. They can do anything for me and I can also do anything for them..

To change all their mood I asked navya " Navya why I had you put on a facial mask."

" oh actually we were going for the orientation so I wanted to be look good. "she said sadly.

"So sorry babes you guys are not going because of me."I said to them and this time mukti eyed me not to say like this to which I laughed and then we had a group hug.

Then Mukti said "Nandu go take a shower you will feel fresh." and then Navya said "I am going to make hot choclate so nandu go get fresh." and Alia pushed me to the washroom.

I went to the washroom and turned on the shower I started taking bath remembering about our moment but now i have to forget everything and start my life. I cannot let him affect my studies. It was just a one night stand and for me it will be better not to attach any feelings for that guy.

With that i quickly grap a towel and dressed up and went out to see my friends were waiting for me with a hot choclate. I quickly grap it and then our full day was spend my talking about our memory. We had fun. We did pillow fight. We fight for little little things. I m so blessed to have them as my friends they were just doing this so that my mind her divert. I just love them. Atlas after so much fun we slept in my room only...

********

Precap : manik's pov and manan second meet.. 😄😄😄😁😁😀😀😉😉

********

So guys this is the update I hope it's not boring.. guys actually i wanted to show that there are girls who just for fun and in excitment they do one night stand and then they have to face so many problem.. this is a story and woh bhi manan jaha they will be together but what about real life so guys I hope I have written upto all your expectations..

Guys I will write my neighbour tomorrow so don't worry who want it.. will update tomorrow.

PLZZZ guys vote and comment.. ThAnkyou

My works:
My neighbour manan ff
Our forbidden lovestory manan ff
Drunk in love manan ff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
113K 11.8K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...
410K 20.2K 40
Character sketch Nandani Murty (protagonist) ~ An ordinary girl with no ambition in life but has a deep passion for dance. A girl who is very emotio...
171K 10.7K 39
Book -1 of "Hiraeth" series. . . Manik Malhotra the CEO of Malhotra Industries, always being the grumpy one and doesn't care about anyone except o...