{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Vikk's gone!
Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Umm......Brandon?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
I got Tagged!
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Recording
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Pain
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

Questions And Answers.

273 7 6
By LueLue15

Hello everyone it is Lue here for the Q and A. I actually got a few questions and I am happy about that. So here they are.

TBNRkitty
Who is your favorite Pack member?
Well, My favorite Pack member is Vik, He was the first of the packed I watched. And he is freaking CUTE!

TBNRemmaster123
Who's your favorite Band?
My favorite band is PANIC! At The Disco. I love there music., especially, "Emperor's New Cloths"

Dragonmyst17
The Pack and The Sidemen are in a burning building, and you can only save two. Who do you save?
Why must you asks questions LIKE this! I can't choose just two! I can't answer this question, They are all amazing how could I save just two and let 11 people die!
But if it came down to it, I would save Vikk and Tobi.
Vik because he is Kind and caring. And he is my favorite YouTuber,
Tobi, Because is kind and funny, and I just LOVE him, (Well not as much as Vikk)

Okay so that is all of the question I got asked, Not a lot but I still had fun answering them.

So I didn't update any of my stories today and I am sorry, but I had no motivation. I was literally sitting on my but all day binge watching YouTube, PeteZahHutt's Ark series, VikkStar123's GTA, Vlogs, and Minecraft Videos, Simon's Why I am Lonely Video, ThatcherJoe, KSI, and O2L.... Yea I am lazy and I am sorry for not updating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 915 21
6 people. All who have tragic passes. What will happen to them when they are captured and forced to work together? Will these people be able to over...
4.9K 349 19
Book two of the Problematic Series. A Vikkan Fanfiction First Book: Problematic Third Book: Phlegmatic ---------------------------------- Undergoing...
225K 4.1K 60
When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Josh. When you fall in love with Simon you...
4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...