Blue Eyed Grier #Interracial

By vonniewm

A story about Hayes Grier and Neveah. Nash will also be in this story along with his goergous girlfriend Tayl... More

Hang out?
Educate yourself
Parade
I saw Shawn Mendes!!!
Park
Don't She Dark-Skinned
School
Feeling down
Food + Homework?
California
Adventuring
Disneyland
Back
Tell Us
Teach Me
Jack & Jack
What do you say?

Pool Party?

420 8 0
By vonniewm

Hayes:

Nash and I decided to have pool party today. We invited a few of our friends two days ago. A little get together. I mean it's a month until school starts so why not? We put the bottles of drinks on the kitchen peninsula along with some snacks.

My mom, dad and little sister walked towards to the kitchen. "Okay guys, we're trusting y'all with the house. It's a small pool party right?" Our mom asked, we nodded. "Yes ma. Its just going to be a little get together." I said "Yeah we just want our close friends to come." Nash added on, I nodded. "We're trusting y'all." Our mom said, we nodded. "And thank you." Both Nash and I said at the same time.

"Why can't I stay for the pool party?" Sky my little sister asked,  Nash and I kneeled so that she was at least a bit taller than us. "Because there's going to be a lot of big kids Sky and we don't want you to get hurt." I said to her. I mean it was the truth, if she came to the pool party something bad would have happened. 

I honestly don't know what I would do if that happened. Plus it would be weird if she was there since she would be the only little kid there. "But next time, we can have our own little pool party, is that cool babes?" Nash asked, trying to make a compromise with her so that she won't be so upset. "It'll be a lot cooler, this one will be so boring." I added on, she nodded and jumped up and down giggling, we smiled and stood up, our family left the house and locked the door.

I turned to Nash. "Okay so how long until everyone is here?" I asked, he looked at the time on his phone. "In about 30 minutes or so." He said, I nodded. "Lets get going, we still got a bunch of stuff to do." I said. "We should play some music too." I added on, Nash looked at me. "Spotify?" He asked with a smiled on his face. "Spotify." I replied with smile on my face."What playlist." He asked. "I'll put, a trap music playlist, it'll get everyone in like a hyped up mood." I said. True, true." He said.

I got my phone out "Can you get you're speaker please?" I asked Nash. "What happened to yours?" He questioned, I sighed. "It's dead, it's charging in my room right now." I explained, he nodded and ran towards his room, got his speakers and ran back. He set it down on the kitchen peninsula, connected my phone to the speaker and played my trap music playlist and helped Nash set up and move things out of the way just incase somethings gets broken.

In a few minutes we were done with everything."So we good, we ready?" Nash asked. "We ready." I said with a smile on my face. "Now all we gotta do is put on our swim trunks." I added on, he nodded. We went into our rooms and changed into our swim trunks. We walked back into the living room and sat down. I looked at the time "People are supposed to be here in like a minute or two." I said, I nodded.

The little get together was supposed to start like ten minutes ago but you know people gotta take their sweet time getting ready. After a minute or so we heard a knock on the door. "You go get it, I'll bring the speaker back to the pool so that we could listen to the music better." Nash said, I nodded. "Wait but don't do what you did last time, when you dropped it into the pool." I said, he rolled his and sighed. "It was an accident!" He said raising his voice, I chuckled making his smile. I headed down the stairs and opened the door, letting our friends in, we invited about twenty people to the little pool party.

I led people to the pool. The music was playing, some people went back into the kitchen to get some snacks. I went back into the house to get my phone, I texted Neveah:

Me: "Hey you still coming to the pool party?"

Neveah:" I don't know, I'm over here trying to convince my mom to let me go." I smiled knowing that her mom can be strict sometimes and how hard it can be to convince her to let Neveah do somethings or go some where.

Me:" I mean I can go over to your place and try to convince her. I mean if that will help anything."

Neveah:" Yes please. Gosh you're a life saver yo & You know that my mom loves you, she thinks you're the most innocent person alive. Which is far from the truth."

Me:" Cause you know that's just how I am & wym? I am hella innocent. You're something else."

Neveah:" Boy if you don't quite lying to yourself. You need Jesus sometimes." I laughed at her response.

Me:" I'm not even lying to myself, I'm stating the truth & I'm on my way."

Neveah:" Yeah keep telling yourself that pretty boy & Okay." I smiled

Me:" So I'm a 'pretty boy' now?"

Neveah:" Shut up & hurry up, I really shouldn't have said that."

I chucked locking my phone, I turned around and saw Nash looking at me amused. "What's so funny?" He asked, "Nothing,  nothing. I'm about to go get Neveah." I said, he smiled."Oh you're girlfriend?" He said smiling, I shook my head. "Dude no, we're not dating she's just a friend." I said. "Alright, keep telling yourself that." Nash said, I rolled my eyes smiling at him. "Whatever dude." I said, he chuckled.

I went into my room and slipped on a shirt, I then went down the stairs and walked out of my house and starting walking towards Neveah's house. I knocked on her door, her mom came and opened the door. She opened the door wider for me to come into the house. I walked upstairs to the living room.

I sat down on the couch next to Neveah. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Neveah's mom came and sat beside me so that I was in the middle of both Neveah and her mom. "Okay so Neveah said that you were having a pool party." Her mom said starting the conversation ,I nodded. "Its like a little get together, both my brother and I invited twenty of our closest friends." I said.

Her mother still didn't look convinced. "Is there going to be drinking or smoking?" She asked, Neveah's eyes widened. "Mom, you know him better than that!" Neveah said raising her voice, her mom glared at her. "You better watch how you're talking to me young lady." She scolded, Neveah sighed and nodded. "Now like I was saying, are there any drugs or alcohol? Are there gonna be people making out and having sex or any other inappropriate behavior?" She asked, I shook my head. "No ma 'me just a little get together with snacks, music and we will be either in the living room or in the pool for the rest of the time." I said.

That was honestly the plan. Some of us can stay if the pool and some of us can play video games in the living room. Nothing crazy. Her mom still didn't look too sure, but she sighed and finally nodded. "I guess its okay for you to go. Hayes I'm trusting your word on this. No inappropriate behavior." She said, I nodded. "No inappropriate behavior." I said "Okay you can go." She said.

I smiled and high fived Neveah. "I need to go and change into my swimsuit, thank you." She said, I nodded. "Yeah, no problem." I said smiling. We both got up, she turned to me and gave me a hug. I was shocked but I still hugged back. We pulled apart, she smiled at me one last time and ran to her room. I smiled. "Y'all are gonna end up dating." Neveah's mom said. I turned to her, my eyes widened at her statement. I was speechless.

I didn't know what to say. "Just saying, I wouldn't even be mad if y'all did. Your good guy." She said smiling. "Thank you." I said smiling, she nodded and walked away. After a few minutes Neveah walked out of her room in shorts and a white shirt and stood next to me."You ready?" She asked, I smiled "I've been ready." I said, she laughed. We walked downstairs and put on our Nike Slides and headed back to my place to the party.

The party went by really quickly. It was a blast. Everyone was dancing, playing games in the pool or just swimming around in the pool, or just chilling in the back yard or in the living room. After the party ended a couple of our friends stayed and helped us clean up, then left. Both Nash and I sat down on the couch exhausted.

I thought back to when Neveah's mom said that Neveah and I would end up dating, was it true? If it happened would it be a bad thing? "Hey dude what are you thinking about? What's wrong?" Nash asked me, I looked at him and shook my head. "Nothing man, just tired." I said, he rolled his eyes. "Dude I'm your big brother. I know you're lying, what's up man?" He asked.

I knew I couldn't get out of this. "I don't know dude, like Neveah's mom said that Neveah and I will end up dating and I just can't stop thinking about that." I said, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" Nash asked. "I don't know, like what if something happens and we never end up dating or worse what if we do and our  friendship gets ruined? So many things can go wrong." I said.

Nash smiled. "But at the same time so many good things can happen. Y'all might end up going out and y'all might end up being together for a long time, plus I bet y'all will be really happy together and y'all will be pushing each other to do better. Plus you should try dating outside of your race sometimes. You'll end up trying new things, you'll end up being so much more open minded to so many new things." Nash said, I nodded letting everything he said sink in.

Wussup y'all how y'all doing? This is a hella long chapter, without the authors note its 1805 words long so yeah lol. I hope y'all liked this chapter and enjoy the rest of your summer.

From Yhur 1 And Only Yvonne<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 25
Ashley Wolff and Hayes Grier fall in love with each other but right when they think everything's going great for them, they take a step back and real...
3K 72 18
A Hayes Grier/Matthew Espinosa fan fiction
9.4M 130K 72
Mackenzie and hayes have been friends for 3 years, due to Nash & Mackenzie's sister, Hailey, dating. Hayes is dating a girl, Jordan, and slowly pushe...
29.2K 405 54
Sophie has been best friends with Hayes Grier since they were in kindergarten. They know everything about each other, do everything together. Five mo...