Like Brother Like Sister...

kerrywotsitsss által

Több

Characters = Like Brother Like Sister
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 1
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 2
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 3
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 4
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 5
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 6
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 7
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 8
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 9
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 10
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 11
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 12
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 14
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 15
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 16
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 17
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 18
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 19
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 20
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 21
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 22
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 23
Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 24
Like Brother Like Sister - Final Chapter.

Like Brother Like Sister.... Chapter 13

1.6K 6 2
kerrywotsitsss által

Heyahh! Thanks so much for reading this story :D

I have a special shout out to the first person to fan me after i uploaded the story :)

Thankyouu so much Shyasas :) I really appreciate it :D If it wasnt for my fans then i dont know why i would be writing :D

My other shout out is to SuperCoolNerd :D My first commenter on my story :D

Thank youu soo much! I really appreciate your opinions on my story :D

If you want me to read your stories then please say! I love reading everyones stories on here :D But please tajke into an account that i cant read them all at once!

Lovee Youu All x

_____

Ava's POV

It was around 5:00 when I woke up. I don't have an alarm which some people may be grateful of. But my body just wakes up normally. It can be annoying at sleepovers seeing as your mates haven't woke up till 11 and I lay there waiting for what seems like forever but instead its just around 4 or 5 hours.

Today was it. Lets hope it goes well.

I got up and noticed that Cady wasn't here. No surprises there seeing as the last couple of nights she had spent with her boyfriend Sam. I wouldn't blame her, the way I treated her was horrible. But no time for all sorry this and sorry that. I can only really trust Greg and that's okay by me. I feel a little guilty for Jason but he would understand. Right?

As I went for a shower my cell phone went. Greg. Well I'm only guessing but who else will text me? I carried on washing my hair as well as my body then I got out and dried myself. My hair felt so nice when it had just been washed. I blow dried it then styled it to how I usually have it. Grabbing my phone I looked to see the text. There were two, that was strange I only heard one of them. Oh well.

Greg: See you soon, don't be late. Oh and cover-up story is set x

Well that's one last thing to worry about. I opened the other text and realised it was Jason.

Jason: Wow! You're allowed out, but it's sad bout Greg's Nan. Don't care bout Greg though :/ Soz can't be happy for ya, but he is an idiot...love ya x

How the hell does he know that Greg is an idiot! He hasn't even met him properly... Eugh! No-one can be happy for me. Not even my own brother. Well screw him, screw all of them. I don't need them.

I got dressed into my favourite top and jeans, then I grabbed my two bags and headed out of the door. Me and Greg already planned out that we wouldn't meet up before the trip apart from on coach.

So it wouldn't look weird. So that meant me roaming around near the coach by myself till someone decided to come and wait with me.

________

Greg's POV

Beep Beep!

Eugh! Who invented alarms? Because when I find them I will kill them! Okay so I don't HAVE to have an alarm in my room, but its not like anyone is going to wake me up! I looked across my room and saw that Luis was still asleep. He looked like he had a bad dream, but who cares? Its bad enough having to share with someone, but with your enemy? Please!

I got up and took a shower. Then I set out for a walk. I noticed the coach was here already and I already saw Ava and a couple of other girls waiting. They must really hate it here, I mean to be that eager to get a couch out of town at around 7 o'clock in the morning! I carried on with my walk. Me and Ava had already agreed on no talking to each other till we are on the coach.

When I finished with my walk for today, I headed back to my room and had another shower. I know I'm a clean freak but at least I'm a guy who cares about these things! When I was all done I looked at my room for the final time then headed out of the door with my two bags in my hands. Alot of people knew about my Nan cover-up story and to be honest I felt bad. Not because I am lying to everyone (because I really don't give a monkeys on what they think) but because I'm kind of using my own Nan to get me out of school.

As I reached the coach, I saw Ava's mood lighten. She smiled then took my hand. The doors open and it looked like I was just in time. We hopped on and headed to the back. We didn't bother putting out bags on top so we just held them between our legs as we sat down. I took out my ipod and Ava took out a book.

The coach finally left school and I was starting to become a little nervous. I mean what if the school realises that we have run away and they catch us? We would never get out of that hell hole.

Ava must have realised how nervous I was so she put her hand on mine and as I looked up to meet my eyes she kissed me on the cheek. That made me smile and so I carried on listening to my music.

______

Ava's POV

We hopped on the coach, hand in hand. No-one cared and that didn't bother me. Just less hassle.

We went to the back of the coach and popped out bags down. Then Greg took out his ipod and I took out my book. I didn't really read alot but I thought it would be something to pass the time. The bus was filling up quick and as I saw Luis sit at the front with an empty seat next to him I smiled to myself.

That was until the seat was taken up by Lilly. He draped his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into him. Okay, so maybe I was a little jealous. Ava! What am I saying! I don't like him, I never loved him because I do and have always loved Greg. Maybe I'm just jealous of how Lilly could love Luis and I couldn't?

I hadn't realised I had been staring at them until he turned around, obviously looking for the attention. His eyes met mine and he smirked. Then he turned back round and whispered in Lilly's ear. She laughed then turned to face me, giving me a look of hatred she turned back around and planted one big and unexpected kiss on Luis's lips. He looked surprised but seemed to enjoy it.

I turned away from them and looked at Greg instead. He looked worried about something and I kind of guessed it was the same thing as I was worrying about. So I put my hand on his. As soon as I touched him, he looked at me in the eyes and smiled. Then I kissed him on the cheek. His smile grew bigger and I could tell there was no more worry left.

It was about 15 minutes later and the coach had stopped outside the shopping centre. The shopping centre happened to be where Greg's Nan used to live. So when we were let off the coach me and Greg took each others hands and headed in that direction.

I got a text from Jason, and I promised Greg that this would be the only text I would read, seeing as the others would probably be from school or Jason asking where I was later on. As I opened it i realised it was a chain mail one. Great. Note to self: Last message received and opened basically meant that if I didn't send it to five of my friends that I would get bad luck for the next five years.

"Stupid text" I said to my phone.

"What was it about?" Greg asked me.

"Just a chain mail one, I'm going to turn my phone off now"

"Good idea, me too" he said. Then he took his phone out, pressed a button then placed it in one of his bags.

"Where shall we go first?" I asked him.

"Hm..my nans" he said.

"Doesn't anyone live there anymore?"

"Nope, she sold it to this other elderly couple but they died, and I guessed it hasn't been sold yet" he said.

"Wow, must be cursed" I joked. He laughed then he held my hand tighter and we headed off on our first adventure.

____

Greg'sPOV

"Wow , must be cursed" she said. I could tell she was joking. I laughed. Then I realised that she was right. I remembered my Nan mentioning how the previous residents had died from a car accident, and then there was my Nan and then the people after her.

I held her hand tighter and we headed off to her house.

We arrived at the park where I used to play in before we went to my nans. I knew we wouldn't be that far away from her house, so I suggested that we could have a little snack and a play on the swings. Ava laughed and agreed.

"So what's it to be, tuna and mayonnaise or ham?" I asked her.

"Hmm....ham?" she said, whilst swinging on the swing. She lifted her legs up and down trying to gain more height. It reminded me of when we used to go out before; we used to do the same thing, acting like little children. She looked so sweet and innocent, while I looked like a doofus. I reached into my bag and pulled out our sandwich box. She took her ham one out and I took a marmite.

"You either love it or you hate it" she quoted. I laughed then I sat on the swing next to her. When we finished eating we had a mini competition on who can swing the highest. She won. So I gave her a kiss.

"That's not fair!" she stated.

"What do you mean? Are you saying I'm a bad kisser?" I joked around with her.

"Oh shut up! You know your not. No its not fair because you benefit from it too! So really it means we have both won!" it was true. But I was hoping she wouldn't notice. I gave her a little look of sorry and she smiled and continued swinging. I got up and held out my hand to her.

She took it then we picked up our bags and left. It was only around the corner. But when we turned the corner we noticed that the house had been boarded up. I gasped. How could they abandon it like this?

As we walked closer I noticed that there was a notice on one of the boarded up windows. It just said about the house being unoccupied for a couple of years and that it will be taken down next month. Ava looked at me then let go of my hand and headed inside. The door was boarded up so she slipped through one of the windows out the back.

"Well at least no-one else will be struck by the curse" she said. She said it jokingly but I could tell even she was a little shocked.

"Yeah, I guess, check upstairs and see if there is anything we might need" I told her. I didn't like the way I sounded bossy, but she didn't pick up on the bossy tone. Instead she went upstairs. I looked around in the kitchen, but all the stuff looked dirty and inedible. I followed Ava upstairs and found her in the bedroom. She was looking through the cupboards and then under the bed. I was about to turn away when I heard a scrape of the floor.

"Whats this?" she asked me.

"How on earth am I supposed to kn-" I started as I turned to face the object. I stopped my sentence mid way as I looked at the object she was holding.

"May i?" I asked her as I held my hand out. She nodded then handed it over. It was a mini carousel wind up ornament. My Nan was given it by her Nan, so it was very old. Then my Nan gave it to me, I never thought of her dying so I always left it here, and when she died I didn't come back. Too much pain.

"What is it?" she asked me again. I sat down next to her and started winding the carousel up.

"It used to be my Nan's, passed on by her Nan; it is a wind up carousel. She gave it to me and I forgot about it. This use to be my room when I stayed over. She used to share with my granddad in the room opposite. But most of the time she came in and slept with me over there" I said as I pointed to the corner of the room.

"There used to be a bed there" I continued. She rested a hand on my shoulder and I held it there.

Then we got up and went into the other rooms. The bathroom had a couple of shower things we could use later on, so we packed them in our bag. That was all they had that we needed.

It was getting to the time where the school would expect us back, so we decided to go a bit further. We left the house and held hands.

"So which bus and to where?" I asked her.

"Hmmm let's see" she said whilst checking the bus timetable at the bus stop.

"The next bus should arrive in about 5 minutes and it goes to a place called Shropston no wait my bad, it's Shripstone. Sorry I can't read" she said between laughs. I love her laugh.

"Okay Shripstone sounds good, now let me pay for this one" I told her.

"No way! Let me. In fact why don't we pay for ourselves" she suggested. I smiled and hugged her. She can be so sweet sometimes. The bus arrived and we sat at the back, like last time. We were laughing and talking about the most random things, and then we saw someone get on the bus. It was Candice. She was in mine and Ava's Spanish class.

"Keep your head down and get off at any stops after her, oh and don't draw any unnecessary attention to yourself." Ava told me.

"Message received and understood Ma'am" I joked. She nudged me in the side.

Candice was busy reading a magazine and listening to music. But she sat in the seat two rows ahead from us. Then I realised that she would get off at the next stop anyway. I kept quiet and pulled my hood up. Ava did the same, but her hood was too small so she had to put it back down. I laughed quietly and she nudged me in the side again. I put my hands up in defence and that's when Candice turned around.

"Ava? Eugh" was all she said, before she turned back around again. I looked at Ava and I could see she

thought it was a close shave too. The bus stopped and Candice got up. She turned around at us.

"Coming?" she said then strutted off the bus. I saw Ava nod and then she stood up. Just as Candice left the bus, she sat back down and laughed. Then as the bus pulled away she waved at Candice.

Candice looked confused then she stuck her finger up at her. I felt Ava relax a little in my hold and

then I relaxed too.

The bus stopped at Shripstone and we got off. Our bags seemed lighter, even though we had more in them. I thanked the driver and then walked over to where Ava was standing.

"So second adventure is......"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

229K 2.2K 41
2.6K 113 25
543K 17.8K 40
My Dream put in story mode