One Chance (Cameron Dallas fa...

By xxsuperxnaturalxx

What happens when Marissa is introduced into a new life and meets the guys shes always loved, what happened w... More

The beginning
Star struck
Update
Could it be?
Falling in love
First date
Jordan
Magcon day one
When sadness takes over
Only way to end the pain
Its official
I've lost her?
All alone
Forgive me?
Concussion
Too much to handle?
A happy ending?
Not a chapter

Third time lucky

109 2 0
By xxsuperxnaturalxx

"You feeling better" Cameron asks playing with my hair as I wake up.

"Yea, I was an emotional mess last night" I smile.

"Pancakes"

"Do you even have to ask" I laugh as he climbs off the bed shaking his head smiling.

"I'll be down in a minuet I'm gonna shower first" I shout to Cameron as I walk over to the shower turning it on and pressing shuffle on my playlist the first song to play being rumours by Gnash. I step into the shower singing every word of every lyric of the song.
After showering I step out of the shower drying my body and hair before settling on my outfit, blue ripped jeans black top and checkered shirt.

"Your an amazing singer" Cameron says as I walk back into my room.

"You heard that" I say looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Why so shy your really good" he says bringing a huge smile to my face.

"Thank you" I smile

"It's the truth, now let's eat some pancakes" he says walking downstairs.
*
*
*
*

Cameron's POV:

"Right guys Magcon tour starts again in 2 weeks" our manager informs us.

As much as I love seeing all my fans I'm really gonna miss Marissa they don't allow us to bring anyone on tour with us unless they are part of magcon.

"However we've got two new people coming they have agreed to join be we won't confirm this unless you guys are happy with it" he tells us, I wonder who they are.

"We have a girl named Marissa and she said she wouldn't come unless she can bring her friend Ava which we allowed beings though Ava is Musical.ly famous" he announced

"Yesss this is amazing" I cheer jumping around with all the guys.

"Well I'm guessing you guys know them and by the looks of it agree to them joining" he asks waiting for confirmation.

"Yes we all agree" Matthew confirms

"Great I'll let them know and all of you come to this airport on the 25th all the details are in this folder" he says handing it to me.

I'm so glad Marissa is joining magcon this is gonna be amazing.
*
*
*
*
"Omg were joining magcon" me and Ava scream jumping around the living room.

"See Marissa I told you you'd do good on vine" Taylor says smugly.

"Shut up" I laugh.
Today is a great day I'm joining Magcon and its my 2nd date with Cameron, can this day possibly be better.
I grab Ava and we head to my house to find an outfit for my date.
"So how are you and Shawn" I ask

"Well.... I think he's gonna make it official" she squeals

"Omg really" scream

"I overheard him talking about it with Aaron" she smiles widely

"Omg I'm so happy for you, you have to wear your little black dress when you go on your date so you look super cute" I suggest

"Yes I'm so wearing that" she smiles I can just tell Shawn makes her so happy.
*
*
*
*
"I personally love the maroon jeans and white crop top and heels" Ava suggests

"Yes your amazing thank you" I say

"Yea I know I know you can't live without me blah blah" she smiles sarcastically.
"Now straighten your hair put on some eye liner and your good to go"

"You got it" I smile as she goes and applies her own make up and slips on her black dress which I chose for her.

"Girl we look fine, lets take a selfie" I say before posting it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption: Just us besties looking fabulous together💫
Ava doing the same before we hear a knock at the door.
"Ahh it's Shawn" I screech looking out the window before pushing Ava towards the door "girl you got this, go get yo man" I tease as she opens the door, her and Shawn hug each other and kiss, before leaving, their so cute.
I go upstairs and take my phone off the charger before hearing a knock at the door. I open the door to see Cameron looking sexy wearing black jeans, a white t and leather jacket.

"Wow" I say under my breath looking Cameron up and down.

"So you like" he smirks.

"Yes I like a lot" I smile feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You look stunning by the way" Cameron winks handing me a red rose causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.
"Now If you will" he says holding out is arm for me to link mine with, which I do as we walk towards a cute little restaurant.

"Omg look at the sign, if that isn't me" I laugh reading the restaurant sign that said
People suck!
Pizza understands.
Pizza is here for you!

"That's why I chose to come here, it reminds me of you" he laughs.

"I can't argue with that cause it's true" I smile walking into the pizza restaurant, we take our seats. Cameron orders a pepperoni pizza the same as me. We just make small talk until our food arrives.
After eating and talking we decide to go for a stroll along the beach, we come across a large rock and sit on it.
"So I really enjoyed tonight" Cameron smiles looking into my eyes.

"So did I" I agree smelling the rose he gave me.
"I don't think you understand how much I love going on dates with you" I say lying back on the rock"

"You don't even know how happy hearing that makes me" his cheeks going a pink colour as he lays next to me tracing patterns on my belly his fingers brushing over my scars causing my belly to twitch.
"Your so perfect" he smiles placing his head on my shoulder.
"Tonight really couldn't be any more perfect" he gleams looking into my eyes.

"Stop your making me blush really bad" I giggle covering my face and turing so we're facing each other.

"Your not like other girls" he says.

"What do you mean" I ask

"I don't know like the way you play hard to get, like you still haven't let me kiss you and the way you put food before everything" he laughs "just everything about you is amazing, I've never felt like this" he smiles.
Making me smile the widest I've ever smiled.

"I've never been this happy ever I really am falling for you" I smile as we both slowly lean in and our lips connecting. The kiss was passionate and fireworks flew.

"Wow" Cameron whispered as we pulled away "I guess it's true what they say, third time lucky"

"Haha I get it cause I let you kiss me on our third date" I laugh sarcastically whilst Cameron does a cheesy smile.
We decide to slowly walk home, as were walking I get a notification on my phone.

From: Ava👯
Ahhhhh were official

To: Ava👯
Yas girl get in😏😉

"What you smiling about" Cameron asks.

"Ava and Shawn are official" I cheer doing a little dance making Cameron laugh.
"I bet their gonna have some fun and my place" I wink waggling my eyebrows making Cameron laugh even harder.
Soon we reach the apartment and walk inside.

"Have you guys heard" Carter asks

"Heard what" I say

"About Shawn and Ava" he replies

"Ohhhh yea, are they back yet" I ask

"Nah their staying at yours" he smirks

"Told ya" I laugh looking at Cameron.
"Urgh now I can't get any clothes" I whine.

"I got you" Cameron says pulling me to his room and throwing me one of his tops.

"Thank you" I say kissing his cheek before walking into the bathroom to change. After changing removing me make up I walk into Cameron's to see him sleeping cuddled up to his bear, he's adorable. I decide to take a picture of him sleeping before laying next to him on the bed. As I lay down next to him he lets go of the bear cuddling me instead.
I could lay in his arms forever I think as I slowly fall asleep.

Authors note:
Only a short update but vote and comment your opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 618 46
Ein Störenfried, Badboy, verbringt gerne seine Tage mit sein reichen Freunden in Clubs um einfach das Leben zu genießen. Einzelkind sein ist so geil...
13.1K 961 95
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
126K 5.1K 132
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
119K 4.6K 103
Hallo zusammen, das ist schon mein fünftes One Shot Buch und sozusagen die Fortsetzung vom ersten, zweiten, dritten und vierten Buch. Da ich gerne sc...