Incoherent

By Tuulavintage

"Speaking of names, what's yours?" I asked. "What's your name?" "I asked you first," I frowned a bit and cros... More

. Disclaimer .
. Cast .
. Table of Contents .
. Dedication .
0.01 - Pilot
0.02 - 12:07 am
0.03 - Encounters
0.04 - Questions
0.05 - Baby
0.06 - Nocturne Pour Tamaki
0.07 - Mistake
0.08 - Date? Date.
0.09 - Champagne Supernova
0.10 - Ticker
0.11 - Again
0.12 - The First
0.13 - Amigos
0.14 - Frog
0.15 - When Morning Hits
0.16 - Preguntas
0.17 - Pizza
0.18 - Realization
0.19 - La Belle et la Bête
0.20 - Confrontation
0.22 - Liar
0.23 - Incoherent
0.24 - Memories
0.25 - Balloons
0.26 - Me & Kitty
0.27 - Leaving
0.28 - Pills & Potions
0.29 - Underland
0.30 - First Night
0.31 - Therapy
0.32 - Pools
0.33 - Visitors Day
0.34 - Tea Party
0.35 - End of the Day
0.36 - Recovery
0.37 - Gone
0.38 - Goodbye
0.39 - Pastry Party
0.40 - Toilet Paper Fort
0.41 - Progress
0.42 - Christmas
0.43 - Lost Memory
0.44 - New Years
0.45 - Thomas
. Acknowledgements .
. Authors Note .

0.21 - I'm Fine

109 11 2
By Tuulavintage

~ Austin's POV ~

"What the hell happened to her?" Xav asked. I shrugged and pulled my hair up into a pony tail. Damn elastics always snap with how thick my hair is.

"Look, she seems like an awesome girl but have you ever thought that maybe she has like, mental issues or something?"

"Waddya mean?"

"What I mean is, is that maybe with all her sleep stuff she starts to go a bit off in the head." I tapped Xavier's temple and gave him a knowing look.

After Lilly kicked us out, we went back to my house to relax. We were cuddled up on the couch with a hot chocolate in hand, just thinking over what could possibly be wrong with Lilly.

"Yeah I guess... Maybe it's trauma. Like she had some crazy stuff happen in her past and she's trying to cope."

"But with a boy who she said she slept with? Xav you know as well as I do that he's not real. James and Ryder know too. He's not real." I sighed and shook my head. "After what she told us about the movie theater you had to have known it all wasn't real."

He grew quiet before nodding a bit. "Yeah... I know."

I sipped the warm drink in my hands and clasped my eyes for a moment. We had to do something, but being we're not that close to her, I don't know what we should do.

"Do you think.." Xavier looked at me with a worried expression. "Do you think she'd get mad at us for telling someone?"

Yes, she'd be furious. "Like who?"

"Like the guidance counselor, her mom, a doctor, I dunno. It's just concerning.."

I nodded and bit and gripped the coffee cup a bit more. "I think the guidance counselor might be the best option. She could tell her mom if she thinks it's a bigger deal."

He nodded and held out his pinky. "Pinky promise you won't tell anyone we're doing this?"

I smirked and wrapped my pinky around his. "Yeah.. I promise."

-

~ Lillian's POV ~

Going to school on Monday wasn't the easiest thing to do. I ignored James this morning and for a good portion of the day I ignored Ryder too. I hadn't even seen Xavier and Austin, and I needed to apologize from how I acted.

It wasn't cool what I did but they just made me so angry.

This entire situation made me angry.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes before heading to my next class.

"Lilly? The guidance needs you in her office." My teacher stopped me just as soon as I got in.

When people go to guidance it's either because they're in trouble, need academic help, or have some mental or physical issues. But you have the occasional perfect child who only goes into receive awards.

Back in Freshman year there was a girl who had to go in for self harming. Every lunch period she would go in and have lunch with our guidance counselor and they would talk about her feelings. It got so intense that she ended up switching schools because she hated the school system.

I don't blame her. They think they know what's wrong with you, and they think they know what's best for you, but they don't. They don't and it's not fair to be trapped in a room with an "understanding" adult when really you just want to be by yourself.

I nodded stiffly towards my teach and got him to sign my planner. The halls went from being really busy and noisy, to quiet and empty with the occasional straggler or couple skipping class.

When I got to Mrs.Claire's office, I knocked on her door and frowned softly. "Um, Mrs.Claire? You needed me?"

Her thin figure smiled at me and she ushered me inside. "Yes dear, please come in." She smiled and her red rimmed glasses hung low on her nose. "Please, take a seat."

I hesitated a bit before dropping my stuff to the floor and sitting down. The chairs were stiff and warm. Ew. I hate warm seats.

"Someone's come in and asked me to speak with you for a certain reason. Can you guess what it is?"

At this moment she looked just like Dolores Umbridge when she was talking to Harry Potter during his detention. How he must not tell lies.

"Um... I dunno. Am I sleeping too much in class?"

She gave me a sad smile full of pity. "No dear, they're saying you're making up stories. About seeing people and going places at night."

I tensed up. No. I am not sitting through this.

"I don't feel comfortable talking about this and I surely don't wish to talk to you. May I be excused?"

"Lillian," I tensed up more. Only Thomas can call me that. "If you leave now I'll be forced to call your mother and schedule a meeting with her over this. And I'd have to request that you be there too. So would you rather sit here and talk to me now, or talk to me with your mother by your side?"

I frowned and said nothing, hoping that that would answer her question.

She smiled sickeningly and sat back. "Good. Now please, tell me about your adventures with.. Thomas."

Hearing his name made me sad instantly. Confused, angry, and sad. I shrugged softly and looked at her in the eyes.

"He's just a friend I hang out with at night. I can't ever sleep so why be alone when I can just hang out with him? I seriously don't see what the problem is here."

"The problem is, are the stories you're telling people. Do you have a picture of Thomas?"

I bit my lip and shook my head no.

"Have you ever seen him during the day?"

Again, I shook my head no.

"Deary, are you sure you're not, let's say, dreaming all of this?"

"No of course I'm not! He's real. He's 100% human and real and you can't say anything that can make me believe otherwise."

Her face grew hard and she frowned at me a bit. "And how do you know he's real?"

"He's held me, he's kissed me, we've danced, cuddled, and we had sex."

She seemed to gasp a bit at that last part and bit her lip. I could see how she was uncomfortable with that information.

"And believe me, the sex was good."

"Miss Maxwell, I assure you that that is not appropriate behavior for your age. Knowing this information in afraid I will have to contact your mother."

"What the fuck? We agreed that if I stayed here and talked to you my mum wouldn't be involved at all! You said we would keep the talking between us!"

"That's before this information. For all we know you could now have and STD or you could be pregnant and we wouldn't even know."

"Oh my gooodddddd.. Fucking shoot me now!" I laid my head back and groaned, rubbing my eyes at how senseless this woman was. "Listen to me, I'm not pregnant, and I don't have an STD. I'm fine and everything is going really well in my life right now and I don't need you butting in."

She pursed her lips and reached for her phone. I hadn't even noticed my file was already on her desk with my numbers out and all my information.

"I'm sorry Miss Maxwell but at this point this is what I have to do."

"But I'm fine!! My mum doesn't need to be involved!!"

"Mrs.Maxwell?" She said into the phone. I groaned and grabbed my things before leaving the room. I could hear Mrs.Claire calling out my name, but I didn't want to hear anymore of this. My eyes swelled up and tears began to flow down my cheeks. The halls were empty and for that, I was thankful. I couldn't stand to have to walk the halls with people watching me cry.

I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.

I don't need anyone's help and I surely don't need to talk to a stupid, bitchy, controlling guidance counselor who just wants to "help me."

No. Fuck that.

I bump into someone without even noticing and I wipe my eyes, looking down to avoid showing them I was crying. "Sorry.." I muttered.

"Lilly?"

I looked up and bit my lip as James' eyes met mine. When he saw how puffy and red they were he pulled me into a hug and hushed me softly.

"Shh... What's wrong? Who made you cry?" He asked and rubbed my back. I couldn't help it, but I gave in and hugged him back. I cried into his chest and gripped his shirt.

"Someone told the guidance counselor.. About Thomas.."

He stiffened and for a moment I thought it was him, but he just kissed my head and silenced me with soft whispers that it was going to be alright, and that things were going to be okay.

I nodded my head a bit and slowly calmed down, but not before noticing a familiar blonde girl watching the scene unfold before turning away.

~

Ohhhhh snap lol

How'd you guys enjoy Austin's POV? Want any more in the future?

Still in Spain but hey at least I'm updating, am I right?

Please vote and comment, it really means a lot to me. Especially now that I'm finishing up the story and all (:

~ Mercay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THEA By lightivity

General Fiction

136K 3.7K 42
Thea Grey: co-owner of a flower shop by day, underground fighter by night, but that isn't her only secret. What will happen when her past catches up...
123K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
300K 12.1K 35
All I wanted to do was get a pair of combat boots. Black ones. I walk into the shoe store then walk to the aisle with combat boots. I've been here s...