Mafia Mistake #Wattys2017

By MyLife_As

She wore smiles. He wore a mask. She held conversation. He held threats. She handles magazine covers. He hand... More

The Mistake
Dangerous Deal
Uncovered Past
Familiar Faces
The Prisoner
The Cut
Cold Shoulder
The Truth
Shut Out
Thank You!
Italian Cousin
Blast to The Past- Pt 1
Blast to the Past-Pt 2
Blast To The Past Pt-3
Writers Block
Dressing Up
Blooming Feelings
Party Introductions
Alcoholic
Falling Like The Tide
Apology's With Coffee
Pep-Talks
Guilt Trip
The Blessed Deal
Gentle Caress
Flutter Eyes
Heat of The Moment
Wild Passions
Heated Fued
Sisterly Embraces
Revenge: Best Served Cold
Burning Hatred
Torn Sobs
Mind Numbingly Numb
The Light in My Dark
Mio Amore: My Love
Family Gatherings
Broken Lies
Betrayed Heart
Lost Lover
Never Let Me Go
Epilogue: My Forever
NEW BOOK'S + SEQUEL?!

Sickening Threats

34.1K 1.1K 82
By MyLife_As

Hey! It's been so long since I updated. I'm So sorry, in June I had a ton of exams and coursework and later DOFE then we finally broke up for summer holidays. Hard work being 15-(probably not).

I just got back from being on Vacation in France and I'm so ready to write!

Enjoy!
***********************

Angelo's P.O.V

I spent the next few hours typing at my desk, whether it be at my phone, or the computer screen that was now imprinted into my vision, anything to take my mind off the guilt from arguing with Alessa.

Sighing, I closed my eyes slowly, letting my fingers run messily through my hair for the hundredth time as I contemplated ringing Alessa and trying to talk it out.

I looked at the time, my brows furrowing now at how late and how long Alessa had been gone for. It was almost midnight and I hadn't heard a single car pull into the driveway or hear the front door open and close.

Something tugged at my stomach, a queasy and uneasiness settled within me, as if my instincts were telling me something was off.

My fingers drummed against the desk, my brain ticking with questions whether she is staying the night in a hotel or had gone out somewhere else with her friend.

After a few more moments of contemplating my own anxious thoughts, I grabbed my phone and hurriedly found Alessa's number before calling her.

I pressed the phone to my ear, hearing the Monotone ringing in my ear, each second causing anxiety to claw up my throat as I struggled the swallow the lump forming in my throat.

Come on pick up Alessa... Please pick up, I thought desperately as the same dangerous feeling of anxiety knotted tighter in my stomach.

The phone stopped ringing as her voicemail rang out. Cursing I hung up before hanging my head in my hands.

She's fine Angelo, it's just your paranoia...

Repeating those words in my head didn't calm me, it was like I was giving myself false hope, something felt off.

My head suddenly shot up as I heard a car pull into the driveway, the purr of the engine shutting off and the sound of footsteps on gravel echoed outside.

Leaping up, I barrelled out my office door. My nerves unbundling slowly as I prepared to wrap Alessa so tightly in my arms.

As the front door opened, a weight dropped to my stomach. Alonso stopped at my front door, his eyes drinking in my features that were twisted with worry.

"Angelo?" Alonso asked wearily, glancing around the room quickly.

"Where's Alessa?" He asked slowly, my breathing deepened and became harsher as I shook my head violently.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, my hands latching onto my ragged hair.

"She went to go get her friend from the airport, we had a argument before hand and she hasn't come back," I said, rubbing my hand across my stubbled face.

"She's been gone for over three hours now Alonso, I tried ringing her and she didn't pick up," I babbled,  my anxiety clawing at my very being as I struggled to grasp any logical thoughts.

Alonso froze, his Adam's apple bobbling up and down slowly as he swallowed.

"You can't think the worst Angelo, she might have just gone out with her friend to cool off-" he began but my sharp anxious times cut him off.

"I can feel it Alonso, it's clawing at my gut, I can't get hold of her, I don't know where she could be, somethings wrong," I punctuated slowly.

Cursing lowly, Alonso ran his own fingers through his hair, tugging at his own blonde roots.

As silenced settled in the room, my phone rang out, piercing the thick distressed tension.

Plucking my phone from my pocket, I glanced at the screen, hoping it to be Alessa.

It was an unknown number.
"Is it Alessa?" Asked Alonso, pacing up to me. I shook my head silently before answering it, putting it on loud speaker so Alonso could hear it.

Silence crackled through the phone as a slow sigh followed after.

"I began wondering whether I had the right number for a moment, or feared for you that you wouldn't pick up," a deep thick voice called out, my brows furrowed as the voice continued.

"I seemed to have picked up a a fine specimen that seems to be yours my dear boy, Angelo," the cold voice said . Slowly my stomach churned as my hand clenched my phone, praying that he wasn't talking about Alessa.

"Whether you want her alive now depends on your actions, you have something I want, and I'm going to get it," he deadpanned, a slow heavy sigh echoing through. My jaw clenched, my mind soared into anger at the thought of him even touching Alessa.

"What do you want, Bonado," my voice bit out through clenched teeth, my mind now registering the man on the other end as a low chuckled sounded through.

"You have 24 hours to come to me alone and unarmed, to hand over your mafia group and Georgio's- or you can witness your pathetic lover being shot from close range," he threatened, the clicking of a barrel in a gun following his threat.

"Do we have an understanding ?" He asked after not hearing an answer as my mind raged with anger.

"We have an complete understanding, Bonado," I bit out slowly, almost hearing his smile in his voice as he continued to talk. His voice sickening me to the core.

"Good, see you a few hours, and maybe your little Mafia mistake might live to see another day," he called out, before a deep cackle sounded then the line when dead.

My eyes stayed trained on the phone in my hand, taking every inch of will power not to smash it in my fist.

Alonso's hand came down on my shoulder, causing me to turn to meet his blazing eyes, filled with the same anger that coursed through me.

"Don't think for one second your going in alone," he stated, holding me firmly in place as our eyes clashes with raw intense emotion. I knew he cared for Alessa, they had become like the closest of friends while she was here. And me? I loved her with every fibre of my being, and she still needed to hear those words from my mouth.

"Your my mate by chance but brother by choice, we're going to go in there with a plan and with everything we've got to get Alessa back," he promised, his hand still gripping my shoulder with such intensity. But behind his words, I knew there was truth. Alonso was like a brother to me, we always work better as a team and greater as leaders.

"If Bonado wants to play dirty, then we'll play dirty," he said, a wicked grin curling at the sides of both of lips as his eyes blazed my promise. Nodding, I firmly grasped Alonso's shoulder, my own dangerous smirk tugging at my mouth.

"Let's do this, brother."

*******************

Ok! Quick notice before I disappear. It's the Wattys! As you know I have entered this book into The Wattys 2016. So, please continue to vote, follow and comment- all of your comments I love to read and they honestly make me laugh.

I also wanted to thank you for your support throughout my book, it's been inspiring me to continue writing with the endless stream of comments and votes. It lets me know that you truly enjoy what I'm writing and putting on Wattpad.

So  Thank you, again 💖
Don't forget to-
Vote
Comment
Follow

Laters! 💖
~Bella~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8M 134K 7
Having lived a sheltered life under her father's strict rule, Ella's newfound freedom is tested when she meets Angelo Tomassi, the most well known cr...
47.9K 1.2K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
155K 5.5K 30
Princess Layla discovers she's pregnant with the baby of a dangerous mafia leader and manages to run away. Her ex-lover, Dimitri, who had given her u...
157K 2.9K 69
[UNEDITED] Aria Galanis , a trained assassin ,who always has to have eyes every where because her dark and painful past still hunts her down. Alessan...