Is it Possible (A Zayn Malik...

By MiihszR

All of a sudden, he pulled me back in and I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe I was actually being ki... More

Chapter One - Surprise
Chapter Two- Planning
Chapter Three - Tickets
Chapter Four - The Truth
Chapter Five - The weekend
Chapter Six - Going there
Chapter Seven - Just Perfect
Chapter Eight - What to do
Chapter Nine - All that was needed
Chapter Ten- The perfect Birthday
Chapter Eleven - Staying Friends
Chapter Twelve- Another Meeting
Chapter Fourteen - Preperations
Chapter Fifteen- More Meetings
Chapter Sixteen - The Dinner
Chapter seventeen - Close To Perfection
Chapter Eighteen - Nerves
Chapter Nineteen- Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter Twenty - Open Relationship
Chapter Twenty One : The first Date
Chapter Twenty Two- Letting The Public Know
Chapter Twenty Three- The Concert
Chapter Twenty Four- A Day Together
Chapter Twenty Five - Eda's Birthday
Chapter Twenty Six - The Boys
Chapter Twenty Seven - The formal
Chapter Twenty Eight- Hoping for the best
Chapter Twenty Nine- Expecting the worst
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen- A New Turn

3.1K 76 2
By MiihszR

ZAYN's P.O.V

Rehearsal was pretty mad. The Acer Arena was huge and lots of people seemed like they might turn up. I knew I was running a bit late for Rim's dance classes but it wasn't my fault. I caught a taxi with Lou just to see where this place was and then told him that I'd be back at around 4.

I stood in front of the doors to the entrance and took a deep breath and looked at my reflection on a car next to me to see if I looked okay. I pushed the doors open and walked in.

Suddenly I caught the whole room's attention. It was awkward because usually I would have the boys with me and I wouldn't be at dance lessons. I didn't know why I actually ended up here. I usually didn't do this stuff, but I guess I really liked this girl. She seemed different. Not going for my fame, not screaming her head off at the sight of me and something else that I didn't know what it was. There were some gasps and also some "oh my god"'s.

I didn't think about fans being at the dance classes. How could I forget? There weren't much, only around 25 people so I guess that'd be fine. I took a few steps in and looked for Rim. She wasn't hard to find since she was the only one who hadn't literally frozen or made any reaction to my appearance rather than a smile. See... different.

I smiled and waved at her, oblivious to everyone else, then she smiled back and walked towards me. It was awkward for a bit because when she walked up I couldn't think how to greet her, a hug? Shake hands? Or just say Hello? I felt shy, that's what usually happened when I really liked someone. I knew I liked her then for sure.

But thank god there wasn't any problem she walked up saying "Hey you!" and gave me a light hug. I smelt her scent again. God I missed it overnight.

"Hello." I smiled and hugged her back slightly.

"Come in, I'll show you to everyone." she said and grabbed my hand then turned around. "Woah. I guess you've already got everyone's attention so why not start here then." she started laughing her cute little weird laugh when she saw everyone staring at me.

I realized she was still holding onto my hand. I didn't want her to let go but then she eventually did when she stepped aside of me and introduced me to everyone. "Everyone, this is Zayn for those of you who don't know, and he will be just joining us for today."

"Hello everyone." I greeted rubbing the back of my neck.

RIM's P.O.V

He looked amazing, though I didn't say anything. Some people in the class that I knew were huge fans of his and probably looked like they might pass out.

"Some of the girls are like deeply in crazy love with you so don't freak out okay?" I said whispering in his ear and then taking in the smell of his perfume. When a guy smells nice it makes everything just so much more attractive.

I turned back and looked at John and Sarah. John looked surprised and was whispering to Sarah something and then walked over to us. "Hey bro," they fist bumped each other "didn't really think Rim was serious about you coming. But welcome and try your best at the dancing, we're doing salsa by the way." John said walking back to the front and shouting "5 more minutes everyone! Get your partners".

I grabbed Zayn's hand again and started to take him to where Nazurah, Rukshar- who looked like they were still shocked- and Legacy had been standing.

Every time I touched him I would get shivers inside and I thought I was being annoying so I would let go half way. "Guys Zayn, Zayn this is Nazurah my bestie and Rukshar my dance bud and Legacy her boyfriend." I said introducing them.

"I love your eyes." Rukshar said straight away and moved closer to him. Legacy pulled her back from her waist and mouthed sorry to Zayn and took Rukshar back.

"Hey sorry about her she gets distracted easily." Nazurah apologized and Zayn started laughing. "Nice to finally meet you! I mean I can't believe it. You. Zayn Malik. Member from One direction. Meeting me!" Nazurah said started to get a little excited.

"You better believe it." he clicked his tongue doing a half smile that looked really sexy on him.

"Can you please tell Liam that I love him? And somehow get him to meet me before you guys leave! Please please please." she begged and acted cute. I gave her the serious eyes and then she realized what she was doing. "Oh, I'm sorry; I got a little carried away there. Enjoy salsa!" she said and turned back to get her partner for Salsa.

Joseph didn't like dancing at all, he would only come in if we did hip hop or something along those lines, so Nazurah would dance with our old times primary school friend Michael.

"So I guess I can be your partner?" Zayn said looking at me still laughing at Nazurah. He had a little bit if cheekiness in his voice.

"Yes, sadly." I sighed using sarcasm.

He had done his little cheeky laugh again. I could listen to it the whole day and never get bored. He looked on the ground and scuffed his hair a little from the top where his quiff was.

John and Sarah started explaining the basic steps and told us to practice on our own first. I felt awkward dancing salsa In front of Zayn at first but then when I turned to look at him he looked nervous than I was.

I started laughing and said "If you're here to learn you gotta do something."

"I know, its jut I don't know how to do what they just done, it's hard." he said playing back.

"Oh come on it wasn't that hard, here I'll show you." I said and demonstrated again. He got the hang of it a little and I got to admit looked very cute trying. "See, there you're getting it! Not bad for a first timer actually." I said nudging him.

I tuned around to look what Nazurah and Rukshar were doing. Nazurah looked at me and winked. I knew exactly what she was thinking. I rolled my eyes at her smiling and then took a look at Rukshar. As usual she was having a mini smooch session with Legacy. Her hands around his neck and his arms around her waist while doing the steps with their feet. I turned back to Zayn sighing and realized he was staring at me. I looked down on the ground and back at him.

ZAYN's P.O.V

I was studying at her while she was looking at her friends kissing. She sighed and looked back at me. I didn't realize I was still staring at her. All I could think if was that she sighed, that meant she wanted it.

People usually just say it for fun but I was the type of guy who understood how a girl feels, better than most other guys. When girls usually see a couple kissing and they sigh, they want to be in that position but with that one right person that would love them forever.

She was facing the ground then and to get her mind off that I asked her; "So how long have they been together?" nodding towards her friends.

"Oh-um around 4 months now." she said looking back up at them.

"Oh wow that's good, so Uh-tell me about your boyfriend." I said trying to get her attention back to me.

"Well, you read my diary so you should know that I'm single." she said smiling again. I knew that she didn't have a boyfriend but I wasn't sure.

"Sometimes people forget to write about their boyfriends in their diary." I laughed a little nudging her with my elbow. She started laughing hard and that made me laugh more. Then the leaders at the front whose names I had forgotten said that we had got the basic steps so we do them with our partners next.

We faced each other and smiled. We started following instruction by instruction with how to stand with each other and we ended up half an arm's length away from each other. I had my left hand right under her shoulder plate at the top of her back and she had her left hand slightly on top of my shoulder. Both our right hands were stretched out to the right hand in hand. I was just staring into her eyes because they were so beautiful. Her hands felt really soft.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me and I didn't realize I was still staring at her eyes.

"Nothing." I said and looked away and then said "just your eyes they're really pretty."

"You're cute! Thank you." she said and I looked back at her and smiled.

I was standing so close to her that all I wanted to do was reach in and kiss her. I wasn't sure about how I was going to tell her that I liked her. I was scared I guess a little but I didn't know what from? I had read her diary and knew that she loved me but how come she didn't show it? Most people that say they love me would have been straight up in the first meeting saying I love you. Though I hadn't once heard it from her, only read it in her diary.

Most people say that you could tell that a girl is in love by the look in her eyes but Rim's eyes were so beautiful you couldn't tell if she was in love or not but you'd definitely fall in love with them at the sight. Could she tell though? Could she tell I liked her? Just a billion thoughts started runing through my head.

RIM's P.O.V

I was so overwhelmed inside when I felt his hand on my back and the other hand in mine. I couldn't breathe but I tried not to show it. We did our dancing and he was very good at it. I wanted to bring up about how he went behind the stage for x factor and refused to dance in the first place since he was very talented.

In the middle the girls did a solo salsa path and by then I wasn't very shy anymore in front of him. So I did my part very confidently.

After I finished I came back to him and he whispered in my ear "Your hips are so talented."

I giggled and pushed him away a little since his breathing tickled my ear a little. We had free time for the rest of the time and only had our final stretches. While I was sitting on the ground. I saw the other girls from my class coming towards us. Some were holding a pen and paper and the others their camera. "Hey, Rim can we get a picture and some signs with Zayn?" I was surprised about why they asked me. Shouldn't they be asking Zayn?

"Um yeah I guess if it's alright with Zayn himself." I said shrugging and turned to face Zayn.

"Yeah it's fine with me." he shrugged. So before I got trampled over I slid across to sit next to Nazurah who was on her phone- of course texting Joseph.

"So, I just danced with Zayn Malik and it was the most amazing thing ever in life!" I whispered to her.

"Yes, I can tell the smile on your face gives it all away. You guys actually make a really good couple you know. I was watching." she said to me looking at Zayn. I turned around to look at him too.

"Yeah, you think so? But I don't think he likes me that way." I said playing with my nails.

"Then why would he be here?" she asked me.

"I don't know maybe he had free time and was bored so just wanted to do something different?" I guessed and before she could ask me why he was taking me to lunch with him I held up my finger and continued "because they don't have their guide yet and I'm probably the first person they know and probably need to get around here."

"Alright. By the way Josephs asking If you got his messages?" Nazurah said looking up from her phone.

"Oh- yeah the one in the morning but not the recent ones I think, let me check." I said and got up to walk over to my bag. I took a glimpse at Zayn and he was talking to the girls and still signing stuff for them. I was thinking in my head, didn't he ever get fed up with all this?

I took out my phone and checked my text messages.

Joseph: Call meee when ur free! :p

I didn't know why he wanted me to call him so bad but I did right after I saw his message.

"What's up man?" I said when he picked up.

"Finally, I was waiting for you to call." he said sounding eager.

"Is everything okay? Like what's so important?" I asked getting worried.

"Well if you haven't heard I'm taking Nazurah on a date and like I want it to be formal-ish, so I needed your help! Like what should I get her as a present?" he asked and I started laughing because I'd never know he would stress like that.

"Okay I'll help you. Let's go shopping tomorrow morning? Like early morning because then I'm going over to Nazurah's house."

"Okay yeah great thanks! So you at dance lessons? I heard Zayn came.". He asked.

"Yeah, he did! Oh my god it's like a dream come true! By the way thanks for carrying me in last night, hope I wasn't too heavy." I told him.

"Heavy? Dude you broke my back!" he started laughing. "nah just kidding you were so light, I think you should start eating more and stop caring about your weight!" he said.

"Oh shut up, ok I got to go now I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Yeah ok bye." he said and hanged up.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked coming next to me.

"Joseph, he's so funny, he's taking Nazurah on a date and he's fussed and just wants it to be perfect." I told him.

"Nice, dedicated boyfriend. That's exactly what the world needs these days." Zayn said. That made me smile and fall a little bit more in love with him. He was just so perfect, looks, personality, just beautiful.

"Exactly." I sighed.

I checked the last message I had on my phone.

Eda: Sugar pea! I'm coming over after your dance lessons.

Then an idea struck in my head. I looked up at Zayn and asked him: "Hey you know for Nandos, can I bring another friend with me? If that's okay with you."

"Yeah sure you can, we won't mind at all."

"Ok great! You're going to love her, she a huge fan as well and she's just like me."

"So she's going to cry too?" he asked and I knew he was joking around by the tone of his voice.

"Most probably, but just tell her she's beautiful an I think she'll be fine, if she starts crying more I'll take care of her." I said over exaggerating on purpose.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"No! I'm just kidding!" I said laughing at him.

He leaned in closer to me and said " If she's like you I'm going to really like her too."

My heart dropped. Did he just say that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 12 9
"Harry...I just can't," I whispered, unable to breathe with how close he was. He became instantly self-conscious, wrapping his arms around himself...
11.2K 338 43
I was cuddled on the couch flipping though my channels. Then I rose to my feet and I stood by the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds...
2.5K 123 64
I can only tell you a thought of my own hopes. It is to know that love exists for real in the human world. All kinds of it. The bigger and the smalle...
3.1K 46 21
I’m not really the type of girl to have dreams when I sleep. Or maybe I do, and I just end up forgetting them in the morning. But I can’t find any ex...