Diffrent (Captain America Fan...

By kytren

Meet Bailey, a 25 year old who has always been on the run from a organization called Hydra. They kidnapped he... More

Chapter 1: "Don't worry.I'm used to being alone."
Chapter 2: Welcome to my life.
Chapter 3: Well... intresting story.
Chapter 4: I fall in love with Mr.Rogers
Chapter 5: "Theres alot you don't know about me Steve."
Chapter 6: "Everyone has their own demons to fight."
Chapter 7: "I wont lie, espically not to her."
Chapter 8: "I can't be loved, its impossible."
Chapter 9: The Avenger's what now?
Chapter 10: "I'm sorry Steve. I love you."
Chapter 11: "I'll find her."
Chapter 12: "You can trust me, you know that right?"
Chapter 13: "Gnight soldier."
Chapter 14: "Stay close, stay quiet."
Chapter 15: "He's damaged, but not broken."
Chapter 16: I guess I'm an Avenger now.
Chapter 17: Mission complete
Author's note:
Chapter 18: Starting from scratch.
Chapter 19:"I need to hear your laugh again."
Author's note: Sequel!!!

Chapter 20: "She zapped me!"

3.2K 61 28
By kytren

A/N: Sorry for such quick updates but I have a big announcement and it comes after this chapter and I think you guys will approve, okay so anyway keep reading. Hey guys so I know this was a short book you guys seemed to enjoy it any way which is awesome! So this I'm thinking is the last chapter but hold your horses! Stick around for the author's note at the end of this. Okay, read on 😊.

Steve's POV:

It has been about three months since Bailey has been in her coma. Yep, 3 long hard months. Still sleeping, gosh, I don't know how much longer I can take this. Not being able to help her when she needs it.

I entered Banner's lab were part of it was being used for Bailey, so that way he could keep an eye on her. I went and set down the flowers I got for her, along with the other 12 the team and people around SHEILD had gotten her.

"Hey Bailey, so it's month 3." I sighed. "How long is it gonna be before I can see my Bailey?" I smiled sadly. "I brought you some flowers. There purple and white, your favorite. I uh, got you this." I set down a black little black box. "I was gonna give it to you while we were at the park but I decided to wait. Guess I'm waiting longer then I thought."

"How is she?" Natasha asked me as she walked in.

"Sleeping." I sighed.

She told by me. She glanced at the box. "Steve, were you.." she asked quietly.

"Ya I was." I picked up the little box and opened it for her.

"She loves flowers." I grinned.

"When were you going to propose to her?" She asked, her eyes huge.

"When me and her took that walk at the park but, I decided to wait. Problem is, I don't know if she'll ever wake up. That thought frightens me."

She nodded. "Fury wants to meet with us."

I nodded, I grabbed the box and put it back in my coat pocket. Then she walked out. I got up out of my chair, kissed her forehead and begin to walk out. But something stopped me.

"Is she okay?" Said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Bucky standing by her.

"Buck how did you get in? This place is crawling with agents." I told him quietly.

"The window. I wanted to make sure she was okay." He said quietly as he faced her.

I walked back to him. "When will she wake up?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Buck I got to go, but I'm glad you care." I smiled. I patted his shoulder then walked out.

*Time skip*

I was in Bruce's lab once more. "Anything new?" I asked hopefully. Tony was on his computer playing galaga. While Bruce was monitoring Bailey.

"I now see why this is so fun, and addictive." Tony said.

Bruce just sighed. "Can please just take a break at being a child and help me?" Bruce begged.

"Ya ya okay, what do you need me to do?" He sighed.

"I'm going to scan her vitals And you, looking on that computer tell me if anything is wrong."

Tony nodded. Bruce scanned her. "Woh."

Bruce paused. "What is it?" He asked waringly.

"Getting high levels of an electric charge." He looked confused. "Intresting."

Bruce came and looked at the screen. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked them.

"Well, yes and no. Very hard to explain."

"Try." I told him.

He sighed. " The human body gives of our own electric charge, hens explaining while people get struck by lightning. We give off our own energy. She however is giving off high amounts of electricity equivalent to how much energy is in a lighting bolt. Do you know how much that is? That machine Hydra used, how much electricity they used, should have killed her. No human can withstand that much in one sitting Cap."

"So your saying that, she should have been killed because of how much energy she endured?" I asked. It was hard to rap my brain around the concept. Then, how did she not die but just slip into a coma? She is a fighter.

"Yes. How she is still alive, I don't know."

"We need to let Fury know." I told him.

"Rogers what she is, what potential she has, the electrical charge should have killed her. We're lucky she's only in a coma. There's so much we can explore from this." Tony spoke up.

"Yes but keep in mind that because of me, she's in a coma she might never wake up in Tony. Your looking at her as a lab rat then a person." I informed.

"When she wakes up, and she will, there's so much we can learn from her. And I know she is a person. But she is a person who can change the world. Her abilities allow that to happen." He said.

"Your so selfish about her benefiting you, that you can't stop and realize the state she's in." I yelled.

He just glared at me. I turned the other way and begin walking out.

3rd person view:

Steve left the lab. Tony was frustrated that Steve couldn't see what he saw. Bruce just stood there. Agreeing with Steve before he walked out.

"Can you believe that guy?" Tony asked Bruce.

"He's got a point Tony. She is a human being, not a lab rat."

"I know that. The old man just can't understand. It's out out of his time." Tony told Bruce.

Tony went and sat own by Bailey. "You know kid, your something special. But he can't see that can he."

But, Tony was startled by something. So much he fell out of his chair. Bruce notices and came and helped Tony up.

"Tony what's wrong?" Bruce asked.

"Electricity just came out of Bailey's hand and zapped me!" He stammered.

Bruce stood there, eyes wide. "How? That's not possible."

"Says the guy who can turn into a big green rage monster."Tony retorted.

He looked as if he was about to say something but stopped himself. "Touché. Well what do we do?"

"About the green rage monster? Sorry but I don't think Anyone can help you with that one buddy." Tony said as he stood up.

"No I mean about Bailey." Bruce face palmed.

"We can't tell Fury, or Steve. Or anyone for that matter. We got to explore this more before we tell any one." Tony concluded.

"Tony, we're already hiding our idea of Ultron from them. We cant keep adding stuff to the list."

"We have to. Bruce, promise me you won't tell. Please." Tony begged.

Bruce hesitated. "Fine. But you owe me Tony, big time." Bruce sighed.

Tony's face lit up. "I knew my science pal would come through for me."

"Please don't ever call me that. Ever." Bruce asked him.

"Deal, now let's run some tests before tights gets back." Tony rushed.

"Tights?" Bruce asked confused.

"I'm trying to think of some new Nick names for Steve. Other then spangled and red white and blue. Even though those are classics." Tony smiled.

"Fine. What do we do first?" Bruce asked Tony. They both looked at Bailey.

Boy was this ride going to be intresting.

A/N: Okay so what did you guys think? Hope you liked the chapter, so. Let me know if you guys want a second book. I had some ideas but I would love to hear some of your guy's ideas as well. So comment share and vote, and let me know if you guys want a second book. Okay? So peace out and thank you guys so much for reading this book, I have had alot of fun writing it and would love to do a second one if you guys want that. Okay so see you in the second book maybe if you guys want a second book? Have a good day and thanks again so much for reading This book 😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 17
Y/n was captured by HYDRA at a young age. When she attacks The Avengers in order to get away, will she become an enemy? Or is there more to her story?
1.4K 12 25
Book 1:Your life was normal, when you were 10. But what happens when your dad doesn't know you exist, and you need his help. Your life can change i...
70.9K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
276 14 14
Y/N Is Alone. She Always Has Been For As Long As She Can Remember, Y/N Has Never Felt Love, Passion, Happiness Or Anything Good Just Pain And Lonelin...