The Bad Boy Knows How to Love...

By paeesha

[ C O M P L E T E D ] With one final breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I... More

The Bad Boy Knows How to Love
C A S T
01. the bad boy meets the good girl
02. the bad boy's death glare
03. the bad boy's naked
04. the bad boy's kiss
05. the bad boy's confession
06. the bad boy's self introduction
07. the bad boy gets an answer
08. the bad boy never showed up
09. the bad boy shows up
10. the bad boy's other side
11. the bad boy dines and dash
12. the bad boy and the best friend
14. the bad boy's drunk call
15. the bad boy and the boy from the past
16. the bad boy and the rumors
17. the bad boy and the bucketlist
18. the bad boy is sorry
19. the bad boy's best friend
20. the good girl's secret
21. the good girl wants another chance
22. the good girl has roses and chocolate
23. the good girl and the date
24. the good girl and the dance
25. the good girl and the party
26. the good girl and the ex
27. the good girl finds out
28. the good girl and the diner
29. the good girl and the microphone
30. the bad boy won't quit
31. the good girl is getting soft
32. the bad boy's notes
33. the bad boy knows how to love
epilogue: the good girl and the bad boy's happily ever after
How to Love Series?
CHECK OUT STORY 2

13. the bad boy and the wedding

127K 4.1K 852
By paeesha

          "So... he thinks you guys are married now because you guys jumped the broom together?" Archer ask with a confused expression.

          I nod my head yes.

          After Charlie left, I started to explain to the boys how Charlie and I knew each other when we were in 1st grade. Ever since then, we became best friends along with Serena. He moved to a different city about two years ago and I haven't seen him since.

          "But you guys aren't really married, right?" Archer question.

           "No. We were just kids playing around. When our teacher told us about the tradition of jumping the broom, we thought it'll be fun to try it out." I explain. But it sure is funny when people actually think that we're married for real.

          "Well, thank god you're not actually married to him because you're mine." Archer is starting to sound a bit possessive. And I don't like it at all.

          "Okay then. Enough with my life story. I have to go back to cleaning my room." I end the conversation and head back to my room.

          Thankfully, I didn't get lost along the way.

          I enter my new room and start cleaning, taking out things from the stacks of boxes in the middle of the room.

          After a while, I stumble along my bucket list paper. The bucket list that Serena and I had planned to do together one day.

          With a sign at the old memories, I crumble up the paper into a ball and tried to throw it into the trashcan like it's a basketball. But, of course, I missed. The paper ball landed on the floor next to the trashcan. I didn't bother to pick it up as I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

          My mind travels to Serena, my best friend. The only friend, besides Charlie, that had been by my side all my life. They were always there for me and cared about me. What happened to Serena was my fault. If only I had cared about her too then everything wouldn't have turned out the way it did. It's all my fault.

          "Skinny dipping but not really, spend the night inside a mall, ride a taxi and say 'follow that car'. Really?" Archer question.

          I had so much on my mind that I didn't even hear Archer coming in and picking up my crumbled up bucket list.

          I shrug, "YOLO."

          -

          I let out a deep sigh, "Today's the day."

          "Today's the day," Jace repeats with a rather disappointed tone.

          "You finally have a big brother like you've always wanted." Charlie tries to make the best out of this situation.

          "I wanted one 10 years ago. Not today." I tell him and look at Jace, "No offense."

          Jace shrugs like he doesn't care. He looks so uninterested yet hurt at the same time for this wedding. He was supposed to be the best man but he flipped out when Rob asks him. I'm even surprised he came at all.

          We all sat there in the front row and stare at the beautiful floral altar like zombies, waiting for the wedding to start.

          Rob is already standing in front of the altar too.

          "What's with the sad faces? Cheer up, people. It's a wedding." Archer and Carter approach us.

          We didn't say anything but just sigh as Archer and Carter sits down beside Jace.

          I have to admit, Archer looks good in a suit and tie.

          The music starts to play and everyone becomes silent, turning their heads to look at the bride. But I continue to look at Rob.

          He looks so happy and content like he's got everything he'd ever wanted and his life is now complete. He has no regret in life.

          Is this what love looks like?

          -

          "Hi, Chloe," Heidi greet me once I entered the bathroom. I smile back.

          I forgot that I had invited Heidi to the wedding. I didn't know she was going to show up. Well, it's a good thing she did.

          I walk beside her and wash my hands while she's fixing her makeup.

          The janitor left the bathroom, leaving the door open on her way out.

          "How's your relationship with Archer so far?" Heidi asks.

          I turn off the faucet and wipe my hands with the paper towel. "You know, he's actually different than what I had expected. I thought he would be a jerk but he's not," I tell her honestly.

          Heidi was clearly shocked at my words as she stopped putting on lipstick and turn towards me. "Do you- do you actually like him?"

           "I don't know."

          "Remember the plan Chloe. Date him, make him lose interest, and he dump you. You're dating him to spite him, not because you actually have feelings for him." Heidi reminds me.

          Remember why you started Chloe, I remind myself.

          "You're right. I mean, he'd probably done this before with a thousand other girls. It's probably just a trick he does to make them fall for him."

          Probably.

CHARLIE'S POV

          "Have you seen Chloe?" I ask Jace who looks drunk out of his mind right now.

          Jace ignores me and continue drinking his life away. I shake my head at the sight and leave him.

          I really need to find Chloe. I have to talk to her before I go back home tonight. I would've talked to her earlier but with that jerk always by her side, I couldn't.

          I make my way inside the building in search of Chloe. I turn around the corner and bumped into the one and only jerk.

          "Hey, have you-" I began but stopped once I saw the look on his face. He looks pissed off. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he ignores me and walk pass me in anger.

          That was weird.

          I shrug it off and continue my search for Chloe.

CHLOE'S POV

          "Chloe!" Charlie call out from across the hall. I smile back and walk to him.

          "What's up!"

          "What's up with Archer? He looked pissed off. I'm telling you, that guy is not good for you." Charlie warns me about Archer for the millionth time since he found out that we're dating.

          "What do you mean?"

          "He just ignored me and walked away a few seconds ago looking like he's about to kill someone." He explains.

           A few seconds ago? Did he heard me and Heidi talking? The bathroom door was open so it was easy to hear us.

          Oh god. I hope he didn't.

          "Well anyway, can I talk to you for a minute?" Charlie broke my train of thoughts.

          I nod my head yes.

          I thought he was just going to talk here but he opens the door to a room in the hallway. I follow behind him. He makes sure to close the door right after.

          "Okay... What's going on? You're scaring me. This looks like the start of a scary movie." I chuckle nervously.

          He sighs before speaking, "I talked to your mom."

          I raise an eyebrow in questioning.

          "She's worry about you. Ever since Serena-"

          I stop him when I see where this is going. "No. Stop. Don't do this to me, Charlie. Don't give me the 'it's not your fault' crap. I've heard it about a thousand times already, okay. I'm done listening."

          He wasn't there when it happened.

          I walk away without a glance back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.7K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
39.9K 816 21
Yn ln a childhood friend of Kim and Ron as Yn joins them to stop villans and graduate high school but Yn found a watch that turns him into aliens as...
919K 26.7K 22
it's exactly what you would expect based on the title (completed: 21/12/2015)
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...