30 day smut challenge [C]

Por peachysitkowski

Day one: Birthday Day two: Threesome Day three: Bath Time Day four: Counter Top Day five: Big Boy Day six: Ri... Más

Day one: Birthday
Day two: Threesome
Day three: Bath Time
Day four: Counter Top
Day five: Big Boy
Day six: Rimming
Day seven: Hatefuck
Day eight: Phobia
Day nine: Bondage
Day ten: Skype Call
Day eleven: Tease
Day twelve: Skirts
Day thirteen: Quickie
Day fourteen: Public sex
Day fifteen: Stairs
Day sixteen: Toys
Chapter seventeen: Modeling
Day eighteen: Masturbation
Day nineteen: Massage
Chapter twenty: Fingers
Day twenty-one: shower
Day twenty-two: Phone Sex
Day twenty-three: Kiss Orgasm
Day twenty-four: Switch
Day twenty-five: Cuddle
Day twenty-six: Wax
Day twenty-seven: Blindfold
Day twenty-nine: Make up sex
Day thirty: Tired
Extra special annoucment.
The thing

Day twenty-eight: Food

3K 34 12
Por peachysitkowski

Chris let out a small sigh as his boyfriend laid on his lap. They had both managed to move into an apartment together. Angelo, being the one who loved anything with sugar, was poorly put into the position of buying them food. Chris simply glared down at him as Angelo pulled a bag of grapes onto his stomach.

"Is this the only healthy thing you got?" Chris grumbled, quickly eating a grape. Angelo glared up at him, slapping his hand. "What?"

"You feed me." Angelo stated, opening his mouth. Chris rolled his eyes, dropping a grape into his mouth. Angelo slowly chewed, letting out a small content sigh.

"You're ridiculous. You're twenty-four and can't even buy normal food." Chris mumbled as he fed Angelo grape.

"You're the one dating me." Angelo giggled. "Just let it go Chrissy." Chris let out a small sigh, dropping another grape into Angelo's mouth. "What's wrong?" Angelo murmured.

"Nothing. I think I might go lay down for a while okay?" Chris smiled down at him. Angelo nodded, moving to Chris could stand without dropping him.

~~

Chris frowned as something cold was placed on his stomach. He went to knock it off only for it to disappear. He slowly blinked his eyes open, letting out an annoyed groan at the sight of Angelo with a bowl of ice cream sitting on his thighs.

"Don't look so disappointed in me. I'm doing something important." Angelo sighed.

"You fucking woke me up." Chris grumbled watching Angelo pick up the spoon, and drop of the cold food on his chest. "That's fucking cold."

"I know." Angelo quickly bent down, licking the ice cream off Chris's chest. "But look, now it's not so cold." Chris let out a small chuckle, running a hand through his hair.

"Is that how you're planning on eating it?"

"Yes." Angelo quickly nodded, repeating his actions. "It's so much better, and totally not a waist."

"Move, let me sit up." Chris sighed. Angelo rolled his eyes before climbing off Chris. "Okay, not you can't just drop ice cream on people, and you can't eat it for dinner."

"I'm eating it for dinner, and you're eating me for dinner." Angelo giggled. Chris slightly smirked at him, shaking his head. "We both know I'm right."

"Yes you are." Chris chuckled. Angelo quickly got melted ice cream on his spoon, drizzling it down Chris's arm. "Please don't get it on the sheets. I really don't want to wash them." Angelo quickly leaned forward, licked the melted treat up before it dripped off the man's arm. "Holy shit." Chris groaned. He quickly pulled Angelo up, connecting their lips.

"Chris, I'm not done." Angelo whined as Chris took the bowl from him, sitting it next to them. Chris pushed the smaller man onto his back. "What are you doing?" Angelo sighed. He frowned as Chris pushed his shirt up and dropped a spoonful of half-melted ice cream on his stomach. Angelo squeaked at the sudden cold, glaring up at Chris.

"That's how I felt." Chris chuckled, before licking it up. "You look so much better though." Angelo let out a small whine as Chris pulled his pants down. "I'm mad at you. You went and bought a crap ton of junk food and couldn't buy one thing for dinner."

"It looked b-better." Angelo whined, gasping as Chris poured more ice cream on just his chest, licking it up and paying attention to his nipple. "Chrissy. Don't be a dick."

"I have a dick." Chris shrugged. Angelo glared at him. "You forgot your boxers again didn't you?"

"I am very capable of dressing myself. I chose to not wear boxers today." Angelo grumbled.

"Sure you did." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small whimper as Chris ran the spoon along his cock, leaving a trail of ice cream.

"You better clean that." Angelo stated, looking up at him.

"I will baby. You don't have to worry." Chris chuckled as he moved so he was between Angelo's legs. He gently wrapped his lips around Angelo's cock, bobbing his head a few times before pulling off.

"Asshole." Angelo grumbled. Chris sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm not going to fuck you. I can't condone bad behavior."

"What the fuck did I do that was so bad we can't have sex?"

"You bought junk, you woke me up, and you decided you can't dress yourself properly." Chris chuckled. "I will let you cum but not fuck you."

"You're a dick." Angelo stated, pushing himself up. "Suck my dick."

"I really think you need a better choice of words." Chris grumbled, quickly pouring more on Angelo's stomach. "You're really fucking needy aren't you?"

"Yes." Angelo gasped as Chris licked at his stomach. "I'm always needy. So fucking needy for you." Chris gently sat the bowl on the floor, letting out a small sigh as he thought about buying a bedframe.

"The ice cream is melted. How long have you been eating it?"

"It's all gone?" Angelo shrugged, nervously smiling up at him.

"How the fuck are you not fat with how much you eat?" Chris questioned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You." Angelo stated. Chris smirked down at him, quickly connecting their lips. "If you fuck me I'll do anything."

"Hm. Will you go to the store and get new food?" Chris murmured, kissing down Angelo's neck.

"Yes." Angelo whimpered.

"Will you start wearing your clothes properly?" Angelo quickly nodded, reaching his hands out to Chris. "Will you stop waking me up when I seriously need to sleep?"

"I'll let you sleep forever. Just please." Angelo begged. Chris picked the spoon up, pouring what was on it over the shorter man's cock. "Fuck! That's really fucking cold Chris!" He whined, kicking at Chris.

"Yeah. It is." Chris chuckled, wrapping his lips around Angelo's cock. Angelo let out a small moan, bucking into Chris's mouth.

"Chris. Don't tease." Angelo whined as Chris pulled up till just his tip was in his mouth. He gently swirled his tongue around him before pulling off completely. "That is teasing."

"I know. We both do it. Don't be so angry." Chris chuckled. He gently stroked the man's cock, kissing the man's balls. Angelo let out a small groan, reaching down and gripping Chris's hair. "Don't you dare yank." Angelo smirked down at him, quickly pulling at Chris's hair.

"It's so much fun to pull at your hair though. It's like really fucking soft." Angelo giggled. Chris quickly took Angelo's cock into his mouth once again, smirking as Angelo moaned his name. Angelo bucked his hips up, letting out small moans as Chris bobbed his head. "Chrissy. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum." Angelo whimpered. Chris pulled up, gently sucking on his tip and stroking the rest. "Oh fuck." Angelo whimpered, tightening his grip on Chris's hair as he came. Chris continued to suck him through his orgasm, chuckled as Angelo whimpered at him.

"You're so much better than ice cream." Chris chuckled as wiped his bottom lip. Angelo pushed himself up on shaky arms, pulling Chris down on top of him.

"L-Let me..."

"No. I'm fine baby." Chris sighed, swirling the mostly empty bowl. "You're cleaning this later."

"I know." Angelo mumbled, pulling Chris down next to him. Chris barely managed to keep the bowl from spilling on the bed. He quickly sat it on the floor, pulling Angelo to his chest.

"I love you." Chris chuckled.

"Hm. I love your dick." Angelo giggled, kissing his cheek. He quickly slipped a hand into Chris's pants, smirking up at him. "You're hard too."

"Hm. That I am. Now go to sleep." Angelo shook his head as he slowly stroked Chris's cock. Chris quickly grabbed Angelo's wrist, kissing his cheek. "I'm tired. We'll have fun after work tomorrow."

"Okay." Angelo grumbled. Chris gently kissed his forehead, closing his eyes.

I LIKE FOOD.  I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS.  MY BAD.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
495K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
480K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.