The Princess with Purple Hair...

By kat25521

If you were born as a Princess or Prince what whould you do? My name is Mae Roslyn. I'm known to be a social... More

The princess with purple hair
Chapter 1: The life of a princess
Chapter 2: From a Yes to a No
Chapter 3: The Hapi
Chapter 4: The kiss!?
Chapter 5: More Surprises-Part 1
Chapter 6: More Surprises-Part 2
Chapter 7: More Surprises-Part 3
Chapter 8: When The Plan Gets Screwed
Chapter 9: Life Is A Bitch
Chapter 10: Dealing With You
Chapter 11: Complications
Chapter 12: New Beginnings
Chapter 13: Hidden truths
Chapter 14: Before Everyone Finds out
Chapter 15: Staying Strong
Chapter 16: Finding happiness
Chapter 17: When hope is lost
Chapter 19: Just hold on We're going home
Chapter 20 : The End of the Beginning

Chapter 18: Saving Mae

139 6 2
By kat25521

Previously

Mae is still kidnapped and Dylan is out set to save her so he goes to Mae's father, The king.

*******************

Dylan's POV

I'm in front of Mae's Gate house pacing back and forth whether to go in or not.

I walk up to the gates and let the security camera take a good look at me, then a voice comes out of the speaker "What do you want?" said the security guard, sounding pretty annoyed.

"I need to speak to the king...It's about Mae.." I say a tad bit nervous.

"How do you know the king and Princess Mae?"

"I'm Mae's friend and a paparrazzi."

"What do you know about Mae?"

"Look dude I really need to speak to the king, we're wasting our time and we could be saving Mae right now!"

There was silence and suddenly the gates opened, I muttered an annoyed thank you and ran to the house.

I rang the door bell as much as I could and heard someone running to the door.

My eyes widen and I gulped.

It was Mae's older brother.

"What the hell do you want?" He said irrataded.

"Well-um-I-uh-you see-" I couldn't even make out the words.

"Just say it!" he yelled.

"I need to see the king!" I yelled back.

"....ok." He easyily let me inside and told me where to go to find him, I thanked him and left off running since it was a pretty big house, more like a mansion.

I quickly got there a bit breathless and lost but i found the way, I immediately knocked and heard someone say 'come in'.

I opened the door and closed it after I fully entered the his office.

"Hi sir, there's something you must know about your daughter-" I was cut off.

"I know.." He says saddened "She's been kidnapped." He looks down and sighs.

"Yes but I know how to get her back!" i declare and to which he lifts his head "But I need a troop of your army."

"How do I know I can trust you?" He questions me with an arched brow.

"Well I guess you'll have to take the risk sir." I say.

"ok, but how do you know she was kidnapped and how do you know where she is?"

"I'll answer that soon becuase we have to hurry the more time we waste the more they'll..torture Mae."

He stays silent. And he stands up. "Lead me to her." I smile at his words and bow to him.

We're getting out the door, as I start to explain my plan, Mae's older sister comes running and breathless she spoke.

"Mae...texted...mom.." she said in between breaths, she shows us the text and we saw pictures and describes the place, 'I was right!'

"Do you know this place Dylan?" The king say and my eyes widen.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"You think I don't know you were stalking my daughter?" He smirks.

"It wasn't stalking! it was my job as a papparrazi." I frown.

"Haha it's ok kiddo but you should seriously stop..or I will kill you myself." he says with a serious face and then smirks again.

"Got it." I smile nervousily.

We part the conversation and he starts to call some of his best men since this will be a dangerous mission, My plan should go well if they follow and listen to what I say or else they'll get us and Mae killed. We're working with Mafia level people here.

My palms get sweaty I hope this goes right.

***************************

Mae's POV

I was starting to get cold, and my body is shivering, I might just die here..Great.

It's been 10 hours since I sent the text message to my mom meaning it's 1am and I'm starting to think that maybe she is ignoring me because I haven't recieved one single message and my battery is 7%, just what I needed, it's a miracle it's still on.

Maybe I should just start to think of my last words or my dying wish, I snort at that because judding from my situation i won't even get to say my last words.

I honestly wish the best for everyone in my life because they don't deserve a person like me that treated them like they don't matter and even thought they knew that I was treating them like poop, they were stilled there for me and i thank them for everything they're sacrificed or done for me.

I couldn't ask for more of a family and friends.

I love you guys.

A tear runs down my cheek and I start to sniffle, regreting everything I've done to everyone, I sigh as more tears run down my face.

I feel lightheaded and sleepy, suddenly I see pitch black.

I find myself sitting on the sand, giggling and playing around.

I look around and it seems to be a beach, with rocks in the water, I watch as the water hits the rocks.

"Maeyy!" I hear a soft girly voice.

I look around for the voice and i see nobody, i look down at myself and find that i have small hands and small feet.

I'm five again.

I had a cute little flower dress and red shiny flats with a strap in the middle, I kept looking around, I stood up and tried to walk towards where the voice came from.

"Maeyyy!" I hear a giggle nearby.

"Stop calling me that!" I pout and frown. My voice changed, suddenly it's high pitched.

"Maeyyy! come find me hehehe." I keep complaining about the name and try to look for the girl calling me.

Suddenly a name comes to mind andi shout it "Cherry! where are you?".

"It's cheryl, Maey!" I roll my eyes and sigh.

I see a shadow behind a rock, I smile, I keep quite and try to sneak up on her, but as I'm jumping she stands up.

"Aaaaaah!" we both scream at the same time and I fall back from the shock.

"Maeyy!" she come and trys to help me up.

I get up and clean my drees, I look at the girl infront of me and smile, She has red curly hair and an overall with a pink shirt with blue rain boots, her face has many freckles, her skin is pale and her lips are pinky.

She gives me a toothy smile and her eyes start to form a smile as well, she's my best friend.

I hear something explode and I duck and cover my ears a scream escaping my mouth.

I uncover my ear and look at Cheryl, she's on the ground, her chest bleeding, I scream again and start crying becuase she's crying saying it hurts.

"Dont worry cherry, I'll get help and you'll be better." I say sobbing to her.

She sobs as well but tries to hide and yelps in pain, she starts screaming and I don't know what to do, I scream for help but no ones around.

"HEEEELP! PLEASE!" I sob as I watch my friend suffer, suddenly she has difficulty breathing, she breaths for air for what felt like hours, and then she stops.

I panic, I start to scream and cry so loud, just wishing for someone to hear, someone grabbed me and hugged me as i sobbed.

I lost my best friend.

I looked up to the person and found my mom just holding me, I look back at cheryl and see people picking up her body. "Nooo!" I scream and try to reah for her but my mom hold me back and I just cry.

I wake up and notice I still have tears in my eyes and the security guards looking at me.

I wipe them away with my wrist and snuggle myself into the floor all while still shivering from the cold.

I check the time on a clock on the wall a little to far away from the cell, I squinted my eyes and saw 5:37, wait am or pm? I got up but fell on my butt.

"Ah fu-"

"Hey keep quite." a security guard said, I snorted.

"Hey i was wondering...is it moring or.." I trailed off so he could answer.

"Morning." he says quickly while facing another direction.

"Oh ok..thanks" I say hoping he didn't hear.

I sink into the wall and sigh, even thought I'm shivering, I'm starting to sweat.

I sigh again.

*******************

Dylan's POV

We're ready.

We practiced and planned how we were going to get Mae back.

It was perfect, and if i goes right we'll leave even without anyone noticing.

We have stink bombs, snipers, tranquilizers wih some other beautiful weapons.

We're getting close to the building Mae has described and the building is pretty old and abandoned with graffiti here and there.

We park the cars a bit far away due to the survailance cameras.

And we hide in some bushes and get ready for action.

Hold on Mae.

We're coming.

*****************

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

well guys what do you think? this one of the longest chapters i've ever written, jesus.

Would it be bad if i told you there's only 2 chapters left? I'm sorrrrry 😭 but i will let you guys decide if you want and epilouge after the last chapter, please comment if you want an epilouge but you know votes work too😊.

This book is on Hold for the time being due to school work and personal problems.

thank you for reading i'm really sad it's ending soon but it has to be done.

I love you all i'm sooo thankful for this book i never thought i would get it to 6K WOOOW never in my mind would i thought this book got such view so thank you!❤💋

ciao!

love, kat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 60 19
Once upon a time... There was an innocent girl named Princess Chandrea Imperial, that who can't go OUTSIDE because it was her Father's order. All her...
315 199 51
Every girl's dream is to be treated as a Queen but not me. I was busy dreaming of freedom, survival for my son and I, but my past catches up with me...
1.7K 69 14
The water is my home...It is the only place I feel free...I can go anywhere, be anything as long as I kept to myself...It has been years on my own an...
7.9K 372 26
Coming into the human world was definitely not my idea but I had no choice. I am the mermaid princess of the North American seas. The most powerful w...