Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 21

220K 8.7K 1.1K
By dreannaxoxo16

Natalia POV

I was putting clothes in my basket. I just finished about two loads of dirty clothes.

I was at the bottom floor of my apartment washing them after months. They had a dryer and washer that came with the apartment when I got it.

Which was weird, because my apartment complex was far from fancy. It looked like it was going to fall apart any second now.

You're probably wondering why I'm washing my clothes after two months? Well I didn't have any money.

Until I looked in my couch which was like the jack pot. I already found $10 dollars of change.

I should of went their sooner. I usedt$4 to do my clothes and that's was all I used out of the 10. So, I had $6 left. Yay for me.

After I finished putting the clothes in my basket. I closed the dryer door. I turned around looking at Miya.

She was sitting on a washer, swinging her legs back and forth chewing on a blue sucker.

"Come on baby girl let's go."

She reached her hands out towards me to pick her up. I sat her down on the ground.

I picked up the basket heading up the stairs to my door. My clothes kept on falling out because there was so much.

I turned around ready to pick them up. However, I stopped when I saw my baby girl picking them up while trailing behind me.

She was so cute. I walked up the stairs a bit more until I got to the front of my door. I opened it up letting us in.

"Here Mama"

She said handing me the clothes.

"Thanks baby girl"

She didn't say anything, but just smiled at me. I walked into my room and started on folding the laundry.

I folded all my clothes putting them in separate piles. I also put Miyas clothes on the side as well.

I was bending down opening my drawers. Miya took the clothes out of the piles giving them to me in my hand.

Wow she was being so helpful today. Probably because I have been correcting her all week.

She's been having tantrums, and crying out of nowhere. Until yesterday I had a long talk... well tried to at least. However, during the talk, she kept on getting distracted.

But I think she got the main point was that she needed to be a good girl. Which means listening to me, and behaving right.

Once I finished putting my clothes up. I went to her room putting hers up as well, with her help of hand of course.

I breathed a big sigh of relief when I was done. I picked up Miya giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks for helping Mama"

She nodded her head snuggling closer to my side.

I heard a ring from inside of my pocket, it was my phone. I opened it up answering it.

"Hello?"

"Natalia?"

"Oh, wow Hey Tracey"

"Hey, I know that this is a surprised call, but I was wondering if you wanted to meet for coffee?"

I was debating with the idea at first. But I really liked Tracey. She was the only one I really liked at the job.

"Yeah, sure that sounds good."

"Yeah, I thought the Cavuner sounded alright. Is that fine?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you there."

"Bye"

"Bye."

I was kind of surprised to get a phone call from her. I just didn't hear from her for a long time it seemed.

I would have to take Miya because Jane wasn't here. I carried her in my arms, and we walked out the door.

I walked to my car sitting Miya in the back and going to the front. I drove at least 7 minutes until I stopped at the place.

I never went into this place. I always passed it up every time I saw it. All I knew that it was kind of like a café. I parked nearby and walked to the door opening it.

As soon as I stepped in I saw Tracey. She came running, and smiling at me.

She gave me a big hug. I responded back by returning her hug as well.

"Come, come I already have a table for us." She said.

We walked to the table sitting down. Miya was sitting on my lap looking around.

"And you must me be Miya?" She said smiling at her.

Miya nodded her head shyly.

"Well I'm Tracey."

"Hi Tracey" she said waving a little then put her hand in her lap really quick.

"Oh, she's so cute"

"Yeah, most of the time" I said chuckling.

"So, how are you?" She asked

"I'm doing alright you?"

"Good, you know it's kind of boring not talking to someone at work now."

I chuckled at that statement.

"Yeah, I just couldn't do it Tracey. I mean he was a butt hole. I really couldn't put up with him anymore."

"No, I get it. Believe me. I give you props for staying in there for long as you did. The only one that can hang around him for that long is Stacey."

I gave a disgusted look. I guess she noticed because she responded to it.

"You met her huh?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked

"Well every time her name is brought up at work. Everyone gives the same look that you just did."

"Mhmm... I wonder why?" I said sarcastically.

"I know right."

"Shes like in obsessed with him. It's like border line creepy. 99% of the time he's annoyed with her. I don't know why he keeps her around honestly."

"What does she even do?" I asked.

I knew she worked for Asher. I just never saw her at work only that one time in the bathroom.

"Well she owns her own business, by selling her own jewelry and clothing line. Which takes most of her time. But she works like 2 days out of the week for Mr. Beacon. However, I don't even think she's doing it for the money. I think she's just doing it to see him as much as she can."

"Oh, how long have they been together?"

"Well, I don't even think there together. I think they just sleep around. He barely takes her out in public, and never speaks to her at work.  She's just his play toy."

For some odd reason that kind of made me happy inside. They weren't together. She was his play toy, BUT they weren't official.

"Tracey, how do you even know all this?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I have my ways."

"I guess so"

We both laughed at this.

"How is he anyway?" I asked really concerned.

I know that guy treated me like crap, but I cant help being a little curious about how he was doing after I left.

"He's a mess... I mean he's like ten times rude. He literally yells at everyone now for the smallest things. He has hired two personal assistants since you been gone. But he fired them the next day."

"Sounds like him alright."

"Yeah, I guess... but it's just different."

Honestly, I thought it was weird too. He was still Asher, but I wondered why his rudeness was 10x worse.

What are you thinking Natalia? You know Asher and his bipolar ways. He's probably in more of a crappy mood just because it was Asher.

"Well, enough of talking about him. Lets have some coffee, shall we?" She chirped.

"Yeah, sure." I said with a light smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
658K 15.1K 32
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• 2 weeks later they cross paths again, but not in the way they thought they would. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-• #205 in Romance on November 18 201...
737K 27.5K 59
Jade (jād/) Jade is a girl who is someone you are blessed to have in your life. She has been through hell but always gets back on her feet and shows...
315K 12.6K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...