My Life With Logan Henderson...

By Isabellia1

Nessie and Logan are happy together... Till something gets in their way. How their relationship is gonna chan... More

Chapter 1 You're Shining Like A Star... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 2 I'm Sorry, Baby... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 3 On My Way To The Airport... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4 Why Couldn't He...? (James' P.O.V.)
Chapter 5 How Should I Tell Her This...? (James' P.O.V.)
Chapter 6 It's All My Fault, Ain't Nothing Gonna Save Me! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 7 He Has No Idea, No Idea... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 8 Paralyzed... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 9 Nothing Even Matters (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10 I Should Do Something About It... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 11 We Gotta Wait... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 12 Try To Take Your Mind Off... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 13 Nothing Even Matters And This Time It Is True (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14 Let's Adjust To The New Situation... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 15 The Right Girl By My Side (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 16 I Know, You Know, We Know We've Got Something (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 17 Crazy For You (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 18 Better With Me? Better With You! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 20 We're Halfway There! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 21 Lady In Red,The Way You Look Tonight... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 22 Song For You (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 23 What's Going On? (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 24 It's Quite Suspicious... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 25 Yes, You Know (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 26 Promise Me? I'll Be Saving My Love For You...(Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 27 I Gotta Go My Own Way (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 28 Heartbreaker (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 29 All Over Again (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 30 Big Time Wedding (Nessie's P.O.V.)

Chapter 19 We've Got No One To Impress (Nessie's P.O.V.)

133 11 6
By Isabellia1

I slowly perform the stretching exercices on Logan, checking  out his reactions all the time. After the night interrupted by contractures he can't take in too much pain at once. Logan seems to be really patient throughout this workout.

"Well done, Honey," I say after I'm done with Dr. Lamberg's exercices. "Do you wanna have some water?" I ask while pouring water into an empty glass.

"Yes, please, Sweetheart," he replies, smiling. "You know I could've served myself," he adds, winking, as I hand him the glass. "Thank you, Babe."

He drinks all his water quickly as his phone starts ringing all of a sudden.

"Hello?" Logan answers without looking at the caller's ID. "Oh, hi, James. Yes, of course. See you then."

"What was that phone call about?" I ask him.

"Don't you remember?" he asks, frowning. "Dinah's arriving at the airport today! Plus, it's James' birthday tomorrow, so I invited the other two guys, Alexa, Makenzie, Dustin and Mike, 'cause he's arriving, too! How could you have forgotten that?"

"Oh, sorry, Babe. A lot of things have been on my mind recently, that's why," I tell him.

"No, I'm  sorry," Logan looks down. "It's because of me and that stupid road accident..."

"Shh... It's not your fault. Really... Don't blame yourself for my memory," I say, looking in his eyes.

"Okay," he sighs. "Anyway, we gotta move on with our morning routine. Could you move the wheelchair closer for me, please? Gonna take a shower before breakfast."

I look at Logan's wheelchair standing in the corner of the room, wishing he'll be able to walk again anytime soon. This sad look in his eyes... I don't wanna him to feel depressed all the time, I swear...

"Of course, Honey. Here you are," I reply, moving the wheelchair closer to Logan's bed.

"Thanks again, Sweetheart," he smiles faintly.

"I'll go downstairs to prepare breakfast, shout if you need me, Logie," I tell him.

"Okay," he replies, winking at me.

I go downstairs and pretty soon our breakfast's ready. I get Logan down the stairs and we eat together with Pres.

"So glad Dinah and Mike are coming to LA," Pres says, smiling.

"Wait, you haven't even had a chance to meet Mike, have you?" Logan asks her.

"Nope, but I've heard a lot about him, that's enough for me to want to finally meet him," she tells us.

"I hope you can forgive him what he caused last summer, Pres," I reply, winking.

Logan chuckles slightly.

"Of course, Nessie," Pres tells me. "What foods are we preparing, huh? I'll help you."

We end up making mascarpone and fruit cups for lunch, a casserole for dinner and a lot of refreshing iced lemonade.

The doorbell rings.

"Nessie!" Dinah shouts. "You've no idea how much I missed you, sister!"

"Dinah!" I reply, hugging her tightly. "Same here, sis!"

"Hi, glad to see you, Logan," she tells Logan "I'm sorry for what happened to you, I hope you feel better..."

"Don't worry, Dinah," Logan replies as she hugs him. "I'm much better. I receive the best care possible," he adds, winking at me knowingly.

After welcoming everyone, we sit down and enjoy our meeting, having lunch and dinner together. We sing 'Happy Bday' to James and hand him his Birthday gift. As we open the door for our guests before they leave, Dr. Lamberg pops up.

"Good evening, everyone," he greets us. "Can someone help me with getting this machine inside? I've a new assistive technology device for Mr. Henderson."

James helps Dr. Lamberg to get the machine inside. Then everyone leaves.

"How exactly does this device work, Dr. Lamberg?" Logan asks, looking at the machine apprehensively.

"I'll show you a video which describes its functions in a moment," he tells us. "Here it is."

http://www.restorative-therapies.com/rt600_fes_rehabililitation_therapy_system

"So, do you wanna try it now, Mr. Henderson?" Dr. Lamberg asks.

"Yep, let's try," Logan replies, smiling.

I help Dr. Lamberg to get Logan ready for his new therapy.

"How does it feel, Mr. Henderson?" Dr. Lamberg asks once Logan's set up for the training.

"Much better than in a stander," Logan replies, chuckling. "Feels as if I was standing all by myself."

"Let's start with a two-minute training," Dr. Lamberg says. "Let the machine move your legs as for now."

Logan takes hold of my hand as the machine starts going at a slow pace.

"Okay, now you may try to move your legs. I'll set up a one-minute training," Dr. Lamberg says.

Logan tries to move his legs and slowly, he makes some progress.

"Well done, great job, Mr. Henderson," Dr. Lamberg states. "See you tomorrow."

Day after day, Logan progresses and manages to walk slightly longer distances. Dr. Lamberg even suggests trying to walk with a walker, which makes Logan extremely happy.

On August 6th, Logan wakes me up pretty early.

"Do you know what day's today?" he asks, smiling.

"I know, but I'm not sure if you do remember why it is so special," I tease him.

"Of course, Nessie," he replies, chuckling. "It's the anniversary of our very first meeting, Sweetheart."

"Let's prepare something special for our breakfast then, Logie," I say, getting out of bed.

We do our repetitive everyday routine, including Logan's rehabilitation.

In the evening, after having supper with Pam, Pres and Jeff, I collect the dishes and take them to the kitchen.

"Lemme help you," Pam says, smiling. "I'll take care of that, you go and relax."

"You don't have to do that, Pam, I'll manage," I tell her.

"No way, Nessie!" she shouts, frowning. "You do so much for us. You're taking care of our son 24/7, you're running the house and you're even involved in Logan's therapy with Dr. Lamberg."

"Oh, it's my pleasure to do all of these," I tell her.

"What would we do without you? You're doing a great job,really," Jeff adds, smiling. "We'd never be able to thank you enough, Nessie."

"You really don't need to thank me," I reply. "I'm just glad I can help. It's Logan who does a great job, not me. He's making a lot of progress."

"You're both doing a great job," Pam and Jeff say in unison.

"Well, I guess we've only one reply to that," Logan says, winking at me knowingly.

we start singing.

Me:"I can feel it in the air
I like the truth but love to dare
Livin' life like it's a vacation"

Together:"We are golden like the sun
Never never age, we all stay young
Cause we're the here and now generation

Try and knock us down
We'll get up every time
We can run this town
So let's do what we like, do what we like

All day, every day is a holiday
We're alright, 24/Seven
All day, every day all we gotta say
Is live your life, 24/Seven
24/Seven
24/Seven"

Logan:"We got no one to impress
Looking fly no matter how we dress
Standing up forever 'cause there is no wind"

Together:"It doesn't matter where you're from
'Cause we're all together here as one
When tomorrow comes, we'll do it all again

Try and knock us down
We'll get up every time
We can run this town
So let's do what we like, do what we like

All day, every day is a holiday
We're alright, 24/seven
All day, every day all we gotta say
Is live your life, 24/seven
All day, every day is a holiday
We're alright, 24/seven
All day, every day everybody say
Is live your life, 24/seven

24/Seven
24/Seven

All day, every day's a holiday
We don't care what other people say
All day every day's a holiday
We don't care what other people say

All day, every day is a holiday
We're alright, 24/Seven
All day, every day all we gotta say
Is live your life, 24/Seven
All day, every day is a holiday
We're alright, 24/seven
All day, every day everybody's saying
Live your life, 24/seven

Come on and sing it baby
24/seven
24/seven
Wanna sing it baby, sing it sing it baby
24/seven"

"Okay, so now we get it," Pam and Jeff say in unison. "We gotta copy your attitiude, guys. You two are our role models."

We all end up laughing loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 40
"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. _________________________________ There are Two Rival Ga...
32.9K 778 22
Even after a one night stand Payton is still scared of what he will think of her nearly 3 years later. Will she fall madly in love? or will she let h...
3.2K 151 13
Nessie and Logan have been keeping in touch for the whole year. Their first anniversary is coming, but their 'friends' interfere... Will their relati...
30.1K 663 34
Welcome dear reader, you have reached a terrible demise. JK, welcome to the party! At your new job you meet a group of guys that change your life for...