Bad girl meets bad boy

By annerip

Everyone's heard that chiche story of the bad boy falls in love with the nerdy girl. Well that isn't this sto... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Epilogue
Charecters

Part 4

11.1K 257 8
By annerip

It is now after school and I am headed home on my motorcycle before I go to our driveway I stopped by Mrs. Lopez's house and pick up my sister who is glad to see me. She says goodbye to Phoenix and we both go over to our house I take her up to her room and tell her to lock her door cause I'm going out. I walk into my room and grab a grey sports bra that says Poisoned Silver on it and regular black running pants I throw on a hoodie and head out the door I jump on my motorcycle and go to my way to the "Underworld" which is a series of underground fight arenas. I was fighting tonight I walked in to my dressing room and pull off my hoodie after that I pull my hair in to a tight bun so that my opponent can't pull it I then slip on a half white half black mask and go out to the ring I see a person who's yelling " COME ON THAT WAS EASY GIVE SOMEONE HARD NOW!!!" Apparently he was under the name of black jay. I jumped on the ring and the fight began he made the first move by throwing a weak punch to my gut with made me throw a hard punch to his face which he easily blocked. He was weak at defense but had a killer block so this fight would go on for hours but I decided to make it quick and do a round off kick to the side of his face causeing him to be knocked out I did my signature punch to the nose which broke it and o collected my money and left. I only got a miner bruise on my gut which didn't really matter. When I got home I saw that my dad had his friends over. "Oh no Maria" I ran inside but hot stopped by a old man who was obviously drunk "hey hot stuff wanna have some fun". "No" I replied he then pushed me against the wall and it was to tight to lift my knee up and kick him so I was stuck I had no idea what I was going to do.
-BLAKES P.O.V.-
I was passing by a house when I heard a familiar voice yell "HELP IM BEING RAP-". "SHUT UP" a mans voice yelled I then remembered the voice and it was Alexia's I jump off my bike literally and ran into the house where Alexia was being handcuffed to a bed and a man was undressing her. I attacked the man and beat the living shit out of him. He was passed out and I saw a figure run upstairs I followed and saw it was Alexia knocking on a door "Maria it's me let me in" the door opened and me and Her slipped in. " what just happened" I said So then she explained everything to me and I understood what happened and demanded she run away. And believe it or not she said she would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 187K 45
She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7ft attitude. She might be small, but she...
12.4K 388 17
8 years later, Nicolette is 12 and is starting middle school. She starts to slowly uncover the truth about who her dad is and she realizes that histo...
51.8M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
428K 24.8K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...