Part 3

When I got to math I was 15 minutes late. The teacher Mrs.Loth said "Oh miss Peters you decided to join us." "Well I don't really have I choice sir-I mean mam" I retorted. A chorus of ohhs were heard. Then the door busted open and in came Blake. "Hello how may I help you?" Mrs. Loth asked Blake with a fake sickly sweet smile on her face "I'm new" he said with a smirk "okay what's your name" "Blake Winters" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "Well Mr. Winter you can take a set next to Lola"Mrs.Loth said while pointing to the biggest slut ever. Her name was Lola Richards she was wearing a pink mini skirt with a tight black bra let, she has curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Blake licked his lips and said "Okay" while winking at Lola who purred in response. Me being me gagged at them and then made my way to the back row were one of Lola's brats was sitting." Move" I growled "no Lola said to sit here"she said proudly. She looked to only be a freshman probably hopeing that when Lola graduated she would "take over". She had the looks with her wavy brown hair  and innocent blue eyes "what's you name Hun" I asked curiously "Holly-Ann" she stated getting scared. "Well Holly-Ann you better move or else" I said while letting her mind figure out what I just said. After a few seconds her eyes when't  wide and she scrambled up to where Lola was and whispered sorry and sat next to her. As soon as I sat down the bell rang and I had to go to the next class. Oh Joy!! When I got to my next class I sat in the back row by the window. I felt someone beside me. It was a girl with bright blue eyes and straight red hair. She was super pretty which made me wonder why she wasn't sitting with the brats. " Hi I'm Adrenaline but you can call me Addie." She smiled big showing her perfect white teeth "my names Alexia" I said not wanting to give her much info on me. " okay well is it okay if I sit here I mean I can go sit somewhere else if you unless you you want to sit by me I mean I am a really nice per-" I cut her off from her rambling "you can sit there just shut up" I said. She nodded. I think I might actually have a friend!