Epilogue

-ALEXIAS P.O.V.-
As I was walking down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams I felt scared, nervous, and happy. I still remember when he asked me...
FLASHBACK
   I was sitting on my bed thinking about me and Blake's relationship. We had been together for 7 years and he still hasn't asked me to marry him. I heard a knock in the door. I said " who is it" "knock knock" Blake's voice replied " who's there" I said jokingly " marry" he said. I started to get nervous " marry who" I asked nervously " marry me" he asked. I bolted to the door, when I opened it he was there on his knee holding a bouquet of roses in one hand a beautiful 12 carrot ring in the other.

FLASHBACK OVER
And till that day we've been planning our wedding
My maid of honor was Adrenaline and my bridesmaids were Maria, Sedona, My new best friend Lucy,and Blake's sister Dyanne. When I got to the arch I could see my future husband. Blake's vows were said first "Alexia you are the most beautiful girl I have ever meant even if you are clumsy, sarcastic, and to cocky for your own good, I love you with all my heart and I am so glad I transferred to your schools, Alexia Parkers you amazing and I love you." Then it was my turn " Blake, I love you that is the first thing I said when you asked me to be your girlfriend, it has always been our thing, you are the most ignorant, cocky, and sarcastic I have every meant you are the best thing that's every happened to me and I am glad the principle made me talk to you, I love you" "do you Blake take Alexia to be you lovely wedded wife?" "I do" " and do you-" "yes I do" I said cutting off the pastor and kissing Blake. I am now Alexia Lynn Winters.