Part 5

Alexia's outfit above

ALEXIAS P.O.V.-
When Blake said that we should run away I surprisingly agreed. We had a long hard thought about where to go " what about Rhode Island?" He suggested "oh, I know what about Florida!" Said Maria " okay I have decided, on New Jersey" I announced. Everyone agreed so we started packing. Since we were going to be traveling I dressed in a black crop top sweatpants, and moccasins. As I was putting on my moccasins Blake walked in and wolf whistled " well hello to you to" I said sassily "yeah hey" he said while starring at my stomachs that was bare
"Hey eyes up here buddy" I said while pointing at my eyes and putting on my sweatshirt " oh man" he mumbled " oh I'm sorry we're you enjoying the view" I said while smirking " yeah I was" he said. My smirk dropped and was replaced with a blush " bye were leaving in 10." He said walking out of my room. When I appeared downstairs my little sister was on her iPod. "Hey sis did ya tell all your friends bye?" I asked "yeah I would if I had any." She mumbled just loud enough for me to hear. She looked like she didn't want to talk about it so I let it pass since we are moving. Once we got in car I turned on the radio and 5 Seconds Of Summer's song came on "she looks so perfect" I started to sing along with my " amazing voice" "she looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear" I sang along with Maria while Blake rolled his eyes and mumbled something along the lines of "these people suck at singing"
-7 hours later-
After three bathroom stops, two food breaks, and nonstop singing we finally made it to New Jersey. It was about 7:00 so we headed to the hotel we were staying at Until the apartment we bought got refurnished and stuff. You may be wondering how we are affording all of this. Well me and Maria "borrowed" my dads credit card and apparently Blake is rich so he just used his savings account and his credit card. When we got to the hotel we went up to our room which had two King beds a jacuzzi and a walk in closet. We decided that Maria could get in bed and me and Blake would share since Maria kicks. In the morning out apartment was ready. So we checked out of the hotel and packed up all our stuff and left to our apartment. When we got there we noticed how nice it was "wow" was chorused though us. We walked up to the big building got out keys and went to the penthouse on the top floors. When you first walk in the living room is on right while a modern kitchen is on the left if you walk straight then there is the stairs to the upstairs. Under the stairs is a bathroom. Up stairs there is 4 bedrooms each with connected bathrooms. After we toured the apartment we decided to explore the balcony which has a beautiful garden and a pool with lawn chairs and a small jacuzzi. Our apartment is awesome and we have rent payed for 5 years, a gift from Mr.Winters, after getting in our swimsuits and eating lunch we jumped in the pool and swam for 3 hours. After that we got changed and went to a early dinner. Once we got home we watched two movies , Safe and The Big Friendly Giant, Safe was for me and Blake while TBFG was for Maria. After the movies we went to sleep and finnaly felt safe away from my father.