Part 4

It is now after school and I am headed home on my motorcycle before I go to our driveway I stopped by Mrs. Lopez's house and pick up my sister who is glad to see me. She says goodbye to Phoenix and we both go over to our house I take her up to her room and tell her to lock her door cause I'm going out. I walk into my room and grab a grey sports bra that says Poisoned Silver on it and regular black running pants I throw on a hoodie and head out the door I jump on my motorcycle and go to my way to the "Underworld" which is a series of underground fight arenas. I was fighting tonight I walked in to my dressing room and pull off my hoodie after that I pull my hair in to a tight bun so that my opponent can't pull it I then slip on a half white half black mask and go out to the ring I see a person who's yelling " COME ON THAT WAS EASY GIVE SOMEONE HARD NOW!!!" Apparently he was under the name of black jay. I jumped on the ring and the fight began he made the first move by throwing a weak punch to my gut with made me throw a hard punch to his face which he easily blocked. He was weak at defense but had a killer block so this fight would go on for hours but I decided to make it quick and do a round off kick to the side of his face causeing him to be knocked out I did my signature punch to the nose which broke it and o collected my money and left. I only got a miner bruise on my gut which didn't really matter. When I got home I saw that my dad had his friends over. "Oh no Maria" I ran inside but hot stopped by a old man who was obviously drunk "hey hot stuff wanna have some fun". "No" I replied he then pushed me against the wall and it was to tight to lift my knee up and kick him so I was stuck I had no idea what I was going to do.
-BLAKES P.O.V.-
I was passing by a house when I heard a familiar voice yell "HELP IM BEING RAP-". "SHUT UP" a mans voice yelled I then remembered the voice and it was Alexia's I jump off my bike literally and ran into the house where Alexia was being handcuffed to a bed and a man was undressing her. I attacked the man and beat the living shit out of him. He was passed out and I saw a figure run upstairs I followed and saw it was Alexia knocking on a door "Maria it's me let me in" the door opened and me and Her slipped in. " what just happened" I said So then she explained everything to me and I understood what happened and demanded she run away. And believe it or not she said she would.