Part 2

I woke up to my alarm clock  ringing at 7:00. I went into my bathroom and jumped in the shower. I got out when I was done and brush my teeth and did my hair ,which was brush threw and then straightened. I looked through  my closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jean, a white tank top, my leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I then went downstairs where my sister was eating cereal and drinking a glass of water. I got the same thing ate it and walked my sister across the street where Mrs. Lopez would drive her to school with her daughter Phoenix. I went to my motorcycle when I saw a boy about my age drive by also on a motorcycle. I was interested so I hopped on my motorcycle and sorta followed him but he was also going the way I go to school so I wasn't really following him. When we got to school he parked by a fancy sports car while I parked by my best friends pick up truck. I got off my motorcycle and saw my best friend I yelled " HEY SEDONA COME OVER HERE PLZ" " OKAY ALEXIA, HERE I COME" she yelled back. Sedona has brown hair and brown eyes she was wearing black leggings hazel leg warmers paired with brown boots and to top it all off a simple light pink sweater. When she got to me we walked into school together like we owned the place until..." Alexia Parkers please come over here " said the principal. " what did I do this time?" "you are not in trouble. Will you show are new student around?" I turned around and saw the boy that was riding the motorcycle this morning. The boy had brown-black hair that was in a quiff and brown mysterious eyes " sure what's his name" I asked the principal he started to say "bl-" " Blake Winters is the name and who shall you be, kitten" "My name is Alexia Parkers and don't ever call me kitten again or your regret it, Blake" I retorted to the boy. " okay how about feisty kitten" he asked with a smirk.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes-wait what"
He was now smirking at me he then said " bye-bye, KITTEN" I wanted to scream but instead I went to my first class, math.