I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

Por texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... Más

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Lucky

3.5K 156 100
Por texmex888

"Fuck!" You hissed to yourself, hitting your toe on the door while walking outside the restroom. You held your toe, as you growled at the door. "Just wait. I will destroy you door." You snapped at the inanimate object. You then walked back to Kat- you and Katsuki's room. You opened the door, to find Katsuki sitting up on his bed, rubbing his eyes. "Sup sleepyhead." You grumbled, walking to your bed, and falling face first into it.

"What the hell are you doing up at 3:00 am?" He muttered, yawning slightly, turning to look at you.

"Going to the restroom." You flat out stated. "Let me remind you, this whole day I have been battling, and I haven't gone to the restroom once, so I needed to go." You shrugged your shoulders, throwing the covers over your body. "Good night potato."

"What-" He sneered, as you laughed.

"You know, hot potatoes? If I say you are a potato, that means you are hot." You smirked, as he made a weird face, and glared at you. "I am going to sleep." You said as your head hit the pillow.

_________________________________________________________

You had fallen asleep pretty quickly, about 5 minutes after your conversation with Katsuki. Although you had fallen asleep, it didn't stay that way. In your dreams, you kept having nightmares about the villains, and what they did to you over those months. You snapped up, crying out, as your breath hitched. It had felt so real. Tears hit the comforter over your knees.

Katsuki heard your cry, as he slowly woke up, to see you panting, tears staining your cheeks. "Y/N?" He questioned, as you looked to him with scared eyes. "What is it?" He questioned, as you sobbed lightly, your breath hitching in your throat. He noticed you were shaking. He stood up out of his bed, and walked over to you, grabbing your hand, making you stand with him, as he brought you back to his bed.

"Wh-" You started as he pulled you both onto the bed, as he pulled the comforter over the both of you. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to him, as you cuddled on the bed.

"I will protect you. Fuck whoever is in your dreams. They won't get to you as long as I am here." He whispered to you, as you found peace in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his chest, as you nuzzled your face into his warmth. His face turned slightly red, but of course, you don't know that.

"Thank you so much." You started, holding him tightly. "For everything you have done for me. I don't appreciate you enough." You told him. "I like you." You muffled your voice in his chest, as he laughed.

"I didn't hear you you idiot. You have to say it again." He joked.

"I like you." You pronunciated, looking up to him with a joking smile on your face. It was quiet for a minute. "Aren't you going to say it back?"

"No." Your jaw hung open in annoyance, as you let go of him, and tried to push away, only to be pulled back. "I don't like you." He smirked, as you frowned deeply. "I lo-" He started, as you wrapped your arms around him again, a strong blush making it's way to your face. "Let me finish my sentences.

"I never interrupted you. You can continue you doof." You smiled into his warmth, laughing slightly.

He growled, as you felt the rumble in his chest. If you didn't know it was a growl, it would remind you of a cat. "I love you you fucking pain in the ass." He sneered, as a joyful laugh broke from your mouth. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!"

You slapped a hand over his mouth, silencing him. "Don't wake your parents up. It is like, 3 in the morn-." You started sarcastically, winking. He then muffled your words in a hug.

"Just shut up please." He muttered, as you nodded. You began singing a song lightly.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again." You sang, as Katsuki looked down at you. Your eyes were closed, and you were holding onto him.

"Lucky we're in love in every way. Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed. Lucky to be coming home someday." Katsuki joined in, doing the lower harmony. You laughed, looking up to him with a smile on your face. He then sat up, letting go of you. He stood next to the bed, holding a hand out to you. You took his hand as you stood up with him. He then proceeded to spin you around.

"What are you doing?" You laughed, as he continued the song.

"And so I'm sailing through the sea. To an island where we'll meet. You'll hear the music fill the air. I'll put a flower in your hair" You laughed as he rolled his eyes at the last lyric. You have to admit, it is pretty cheesy.

"Though the breezes through the trees. Move so pretty you're all I see. As the world keeps spinning round. You hold me right here right now." You sang back as he lifted you doing a quick turn. The door to the room slightly opened with no sound, as a certain mother began to record the singing.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again. I'm lucky we're in love in every way. Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed. Lucky to be coming home someday. Oooooooooo." You harmonized with the boy. After you were finished, he turned you one final time, and you both stopped, staring at each other.

You then couldn't hold in the laughter anymore. It all came out at once, as you fell to the ground clutching your stomach, laughs filling the room. "Y-You K-Know that s-song?" You managed to get out between laughs.

"My mom made me learn it back when I was young, and it was always playing on the radio in my mom's room." Katsuki said, as you heard a snicker from outside. "Speak of the devil." He snapped, slowly turning his head to the open door. You looked at him confused, sitting up straight, to look at the door, and then realized what he was talking about. Your face immediately heated up, as you saw a camera zooming in on you.

"MRS. BAKUGOU?!" You yelped, scrambling backwards, hitting your head on the bed frame. "SHIT!" You yelled, clutching your head. You felt a headache coming, as you rubbed your temples, staring at the mom glaring through the door. "Please do not say you got that on tape." You begged.

"Sorry for scaring you, but yes. I did. And I will show it to your children when you grow up. They will say it is gross and crap." She teased as your temperature sky rocketed. You felt your face go to a maroon like color. You started to stutter and stammer, crawling to the door, as she slammed it close on your face. You got a faceful of the door, as you slid down the wall.

"Katsuki," You whined. "Why does she do this?" You questioned, slowly looking to your apparently future husband in his mom's eyes. You then realized, his face was just about as red as yours. You looked over to your bag, as you snatched your phone from it. You then launched yourself at Katsuki, knocking him on the ground, as there was a loud thud. You sat on his stomach, opening the camera app. You then proceeded to take photos of his flustered face, a smirk marked in your features.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME! Y/N!" He yelled swatting the camera away. You continued to tease him while taking photos, until it actually struck a nerve. He grabbed your arm harshly, as you let go of your phone, as it fell onto the carpet. He then took the chance to taze you. You then fell into him, growling.

"DID YOU JUST TAZE ME?"

"YOU WERE TAKING PHOTOS OF ME!"

"KATSUKI!" You snapped, hitting his nose playfully. "NOT FAIR!"

"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!" He joked, continuing to taze you as you hit him on the floor.

After about 10 minutes of doing that, the both of you were exhausted, and you yawned. You then laid your head on Katsuki's chest, and closed your eyes. "We are on the fucking floor. If you want to use me as a pillow, get off and go to the bed.

"Nah." You hummed, snatching a pillow with your feet, and kicking it to Katsuki's face, as it hit. "Here is a a pillow you doof." You joked, thinking he would snap at you, but he then put it behind his head, and closed his eyes. "Are you seriously going to be okay with this?" You questioned, giving him the one eyebrow look.

"To be honest, I usually fall on the floor anyways, so no difference." He lied through his teeth. 'It is because you probably had to endure much worse over those months. You fucking idiot.' He thought to himself, looking to the roof. "Now go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow." He stated.

"What." You asked.

"I am taking you somewhere." He snapped. "Learn to be thankful." He joked, closing his eyes again. "Now goodnight."

"Night potato." You sand quietly as he messed up your hair. "Hoy!"

"If I am a potato, you are a tomato." He joked.

"Aren't you just funny today."

"Don't fucking get used to it." He snapped, messing up your hair more, and setting both of his arms on your back. It was calming, feeling the warmth of someone else. Being able to hold someone closely, and not have to worry about anything hurting you. It made you feel... Lucky.

Authors notes:

HEYO HEYO! It is Cake and Alexa (the one writing these messages). So, I (Alexa), would just like to say, WRITING BLOCK, I HATE YOU! I think I used too much brain energy yesterday for those two chapters

If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments, and we will try to incorporate them (some may be harder due to how the Manga's plot goes, and all dat jazz, but we will try to incorporate all that we can)

See all y'all soon! BYE!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
26.1K 434 29
While getting supplies for the dorm to welcome Eri. Izuku and Ochako are ambushed by an unknown gang of villains. The aftermath will force them to co...
321K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
80 6 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...