The Big bad alpha and the rog...

By four_five_Sixx

My Alpha barged into my room and started speaking softly but very threateningly, "you didn't make dinner, Why... More

The Big bad alpha and the rogue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Alpha Jaxon
New Life
Savior
A/N
Precious
Not Good
Realization
Another Problem?
Trouble, trouble, trouble
What Now?
King For a Day
Coming Home
When I'm Gone
What Now?
A/N
Unforgivable
Read It!
Back
The End?
Parting Note
Cover

LOLZ

9.1K 107 18
By four_five_Sixx

So I wrote this in seventh grade... I am now in tenth grade... I decided to read my own book. I read all the comments and everything. THIS IS SO CRINGY. It's basically a series of unfortunate events except without a plot that makes any kind of sense, I am so ashamed of it. I don't even know if I could edit it enough to make it better. If you've read my other stuff you know that they are nothing like this and actually have a storyline, even my two part short story. Also, if you actually read this note I applaud you for reading my little rant:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
2.4M 83.6K 35
COMPLETED "All Alphas and Betas come collect your packs dorm house keys." Dax and I were making our way towards the front of the auditorium when I...
398K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...